Hyejeong x male reader | Cameraman |

AOA x readers

Thanks to Loki98 for requesting this chapter, I hope this chapter is what you wanted. Remember requests are always open and I will do repeats on members if anyone wants me to.


You were coming up to your 3rd anniversary with Hyejeong, life had been good to you in those 3 years, on your anniversary you were planning to propose to her.


Flashback


You were walking into FNC’s entertainment building, you had a new job, and you were going to be a camera man for a few months following one of the groups around whilst they went on holiday.


You walked in and where greeted by the receptionist, “Hello how may I help you” she spoke up standing and shaking your hand. You bowed “Hello, I’m Mr (y/n) I’m here for the new job, I’m meant to be a camera man for a group when they go on holiday” You stood up facing the woman not bowing anymore “ah so you must be the new camera man, it’s nice to meet you Mr (y/n), follow me”. You followed the woman not knowing where you were going.
“The group you will be following around is AOA”


"Well this is the manager of the group you will be working with, she will show you around and introduce you" you nodded your head and watched the receptionist leave. “Hi I'm ------- it’s nice to meet you l, I will show you the girls so you can get to know them" you nodded. It wanting to speak up. 

You followed her into the room and saw 7 girls sat around a table. "Hello I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you" you bowed once more not wanting to be rude. "Hi I'm Hyejeong, this is Choa, Mina, Chanmi, Seolhyun, Yuna and Jimin our leader, it's nice to meet you Mr (y/n)". 

Time skip

"I HATE WALKING" Jimin shouted walking closer to the camera, you couldn't help but feel bad, and Hyejeong had just lost the childish game which caused her team to walk instead of getting the car, you boosted the camera up on your shoulder and began following them, “Come on, let’s start walking, we will see so much more walking than in a car” Hyejeong said trying to cheer everyone up. Since you met this girl you felt an attraction towards her, you didn’t know why, well you did but you didn’t want to face the harsh reality of your unrequited feelings.


“Come on….. Oh look at this, it’s so cute” Hyejeong squealed walking into the small pottery shop


End of flashback


You leaned on the back of your car as you waited for Hyejeong to meet you. You waited in the car park by the beach, you fiddled with the small black box in your pocket, this little box held so much power for its size. It decided what would happen in your future.


“(y/n)” You turned to whoever shouted your name to see Hyejeong running towards you with her sunhat in her hand. “Hi baby” you replied as she jumped into your arms hugging you tightly. “So why did you want to come to the beach so late” Hyejeong asked after giving you a peck on the lips, “Oh you know, I felt like doing something different for a date and it’s our anniversary soon so you know”, you laced your fingers with hers and began walking down the beach. You both sat on top of some rocks, you laid a blanket down for you to both sit on top of and placed the picnic bag on top of it.


“Hyejeong I.. I’ve got something to ask you” you looked at her and she faced you “What is it (y/n)” she had that cute innocent smile that you found so amazing “Well..” you got down on one knee and continued “Hyejeong I’ve loved you since I first saw you, I love you for who you are, so I want to ask you this question and, I know that it concerns our future and you can say no so Hyejeong will you marry me” You expected something other than silence but that’s all that came, you sighed and stood up straight about to leave so you could cool off. You felt someone grab your arm and pull you back so you turned to face Hyejeong “Yes” she said smiling “What” you replied “Yes I want to marry you, yes I want to spend the rest of my life with you” you smiled when you saw her smile, leaning in you caught her lips with yours.


Time skip


You had been married to Hyejeong for 2 years, you where stood in the crowd watching an AOA concert, you came for support but the group loved you like a brother anyway. Hyejeong continued with AOA after you got married not wanting to leave the group behind, you didn’t expect her to either. As you watched Hyejeong slipped on stage, you were not worried because she had the other members with her but when she didn’t get up and choa stopped singing you got more worried so you pushed through the crowd towards the stage. You got onto the stage and ran over to her “Hyejeong, what’s up are you ok” she just groaned in reply, you looked at where her hands where placed and saw her holding her stomach. “Someone call an ambulance, QUICKLY, SHE IS HURT HURRY UP” you shouted gaining everyone’s attention causing them to run around trying to busy themselves.


You sat in the waiting room of the hospital, the show was stopped after Hyejeong was rushed to hospital, you told them to carry on but you knew they couldn’t so that is why they were all sat in the waiting room with you.


“Mr (y/n)” a doctor called “That’s me” you replied standing up walking towards them “Mrs Hyejeong is up and wants to see you, could the rest of you wait out here until she wants to see you” the doctor directed the first part towards you and the second part towards AOA.


You opened the door and walked in seeing Hyejeong laying on one of the hospital beds. “(y/n) I’ve got something I need to tell you” you nodded and pulled a chair over to sit beside her “(y/n) I’m … I’m pregnant, I’ve just found out then. I’m sorry if you don’t want to have kids” she was about to turn her head so she wasn’t facing you, you paced your hands on her cheeks and turned her face towards your “I’d love to have kids, especially with you”.


Time skip


“It’s a girl” the doctor said handing you the baby once they had cleaned and wrapped her up in a blanket. You smiled down at your sleeping baby, you sat in the chair you had placed next to Hyejeong’s bed “Do you want to hold her” you said raising the baby and placing her in Hyejeong’s arms. “Go to sleep you have tired yourself out I will show her to the rest of the girls.. oh first what do you want to call her” “Mi-hi” Hyejeong replied after giving Mi-hi back to you.


You gave Hyejeong a kiss before walking into the waiting room introducing Mi-hi to the girls, “Oh she is so cute, can I hold her” Seolhyun asked “Yeah just be careful and quiet I don’t want her to wake up until her mum is awake, Hyejeong needs sleep” You informed the girls as you handed Mi-hi over.
 

Time skip


“Come on Mi-hi be a good girl for Eomma” You heard Hyejeong talking to Mi-hi as she held her up, you held all the bags and Mi-hi’s coat as Hyejeong carried her. Mi-hi was 3 but she was still difficult. You and Hyejeong where on your way to the airport, AOA where going on another trip abroad, they were going to England for a concert, you knew that Hyejeong couldn’t go 3 days without seeing Mi-hi so you were going with her.


Each of the girls will have their own camera and camera man, you decided it was the best to stay with Hyejeong as much as you could but when Mi-hi needed you would be there.


You held the camera as Hyejeong played with Mi-hi “Aren’t you a cute baby girl, say hi to the camera” Hyejeong faced you and waved Mi-hi’s hand towards the camera causing Mi-hi to giggle and blow raspberries at the camera. “You’re so cute” Hyejeong smothered her cheek in kisses causing her to giggle more.


Time skip


You and Hyejeong where sat at home cuddled on the sofa, Mi-hi was in school so you had time to yourself “You know (y/n), These past 10 years have been the best 10 years of my life” Hyejeong spoke up “Why?” you answered turning to look at her, “I met you, we had a beautiful baby girl and my group is still going on, it’s just amazing” You smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. “Same for me Hyejeongie, Same for me”.