Seolhyun x reader (male) | Hope was all she had | (pt1)

AOA x readers

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been updating these x readers in a while. I've been focusing on my other story where I publish x readers from all girl groups, feel free to go check that out - Hayley 

-----------------------------------------

 “SEOLHYUN”

The squeaking of brakes was the last thing I heard before everything changed. Nothing would be the same again.

“Jess can you please stop, it’s obvious that she doesn’t love me, your just rubbing salt in the wound.” Jason a tall dark and handsome figure with a cute and lovable complained at his elder sister once again. His ‘Wife’ Seolhyun was off on another date with Zico. They’d been married for about 2 years but no one knew other than their members and some of their families.

He expected once they got married she would give up on dating other men, he didn’t know why she hated him so much that she wouldn’t even give him a chance and get to know him.

Jason loved Seolhyun too much and only wanted her to be happy, that was his biggest mistake, not fighting for her like everyone tells him to.

He was walking towards Bighits building leaving his busy apartment block. As he walked down the rowdy streets, refusing to take the car wanting to clear his head, he came across the person he wished to wake up to every morning.

There she was, Seolhyun being surrounded by paparazzi, she looked distressed and suffocated and he only wanted to protect her. She was manager less and on her own as the blood thirsty hounds barked at her wanting to get her picture, she pushed through the crowd and ran into the road without looking just trying to get away from the craze.

He looked at her and watched the car speeding down the street heading right for her. She would run into the busiest road in Seoul.

“SEOLHYUN”

His reaction was lightning fast as he sped towards her giving her a harsh shove, pushing her out of the way. The driver of the car tried to stop, he truly did but worst came to worst as hundreds of people watched Jung Soo Jae, a beloved idol fly as the car smashed into him.

Onlookers faces possessed by fear as the lifeless body was tossed feet into the air coming to a crash landing on the now dinted car bonnet, rolling to the black tarmac floor painting it with a sickening scarlet blood as his bones stuck out in all directions.

He lay lifeless and crippled in the hospital bed, his own private room with security on the door making sure paparazzi don’t get past.

Videos of the gruesome scene had been spread on the internet many watching in stomach churning disgust, many assumed him dead but some had hope he would make it through.

She had hope he would make it through, hope was all she had.

----------------------------------------

Remember to comment, upvote and subscribe - Hayley :)