Yuna x reader | I just want you back |

AOA x readers

This is a Yuna x reader for aoaismylife, ​ thanks for all the comments and I will try to fulfill your request :)

 

"Yuna I can’t do this anymore, I just can’t" You said as you stood in front of your girlfriend in tears, "Why? Why can’t you do this anymore, we love each other and that's all that matters" Yuna was on the verge of tears as well, you just wanted to go up to her and hug her but you couldn't, you just knew you couldn't. "I know I love you and you love me but I... I just can’t be with you anymore; if you know what people have been saying about our relationship you wouldn't be with me". The truth was you and Yuna had been dating for a few months but known each other for years. Fans had started to harass you, on the internet and now on the streets if anyone saw you. There were many fans who supported your relationship but there where those who didn't. "I don't care what people have been saying about us, all I care about is you and that's why I don't listen to them" Yuna replied to you, you knew she was right "Yuna just know that I love you" You said as you walked away letting more tears roll down your cheeks. "I love you to, you know I always will and ... I'll always be there" you didn't turn around you knew Yuna was crying as you walked away.

You lay in bed, just flicking through the channels of constant dramas, as dramas had taught you, when you break up don't listen to sad songs or watch sad dramas it just makes you feel worse.

It had been a few days since you had broken up with Yuna when the news finally found out. "A few days ago idols Seo Yuna and (y/n) have reportedly broken up, There company brought light onto the situation which happened a few days ago" You immediately closed your Laptop pushing it back on the table. "(y/n), were hear" You turned to face to see the dance crew behind you "Oh come right in and we'll start practice" You sighed putting on a smile for your back up dancers. You preferred to have dancers with you on stage and in a music video to fill up the space so you didn't feel so alone being a soloist.

You were back stage, you were performing this year in the annual 'MAMA's' you had bumped into a few other idols you knew sharing hellos and talking for a while. It was finally your turn to perform so you got your dancers ready doing a little good luck cheer before you started.

As the wall in the center of the stage parted, you slowly walked onto the stage, the spot light found you in the center of the stage where you started your song, it was a slow start but as you got into the song the lights flashed and your dancers appeared behind you where you all continued to give your all to an upbeat song. As you were performing you saw other idols in the crowd watching you. Your eyes were caught by one specific group and that was AOA, Yuna was looking directly at you, you knew it was a huge risk but as you danced you created a finger heart aiming it at Yuna hoping she saw it. The next time you looked at her she did a finger heart back before blushing and looking down. Deep down you knew there was still hope for you two.

You were in your dorm bored out of your mind, needing something to do you got out your phone starting a V live. Thousands of people joined within a few minutes so you decided to start. "Hello, you are probably thinking why I started a V live; the truth is I'm bored. If you want to know anything write something in the comments and I will try to answer as many as I can" You looked through the comments trying to catch a few questions to answer, "alright first one where are you from?, well as many of you can tell I'm not from Korea, I was actually born in Canada. Second question let me see... Whose your favorite boy group, well that's got to be, this is difficult, I'm sorry to all the other boy groups I like I'd have to say N.Flying" you read more of the comments seeing one that stood out the most "Do you miss Yuna?" "For all of you that want to know, yes I do miss Yuna, I broke up with Yuna, not because I don't love her anymore, because I still love her, it’s because of all the hate comments we got towards our relationship. Most of you know being in a relationship is hard and you never know what is going to happen all we wanted was support but there, there was some support but a lot of hate and that’s what upsets me, I might lose a lot of fans from saying that but us idols we are just normal people, even though we are famous we still have the rights to love whoever we want" You didn’t want to end the V live on a bad note but you had to get ready for practice. “I don’t want to end the live show on a bad note but I have to get ready for practice, I’ll see you all next time, bye” you put up a finger heart before you ended it.

You put the instrumental version of your upcoming song on and started to sing it trying to get all the lyrics and the dance on point, there was a knock on the practice room door so you shouted for whoever it was to come in whilst you turned the music off. “(y/n)” you knew the voice so you immediately turned around “Yuna” she ran and hugged you, you hugged her back but not as tightly as you used to do. “(y/n) we need to talk, I still love you and I want to get back together, I don’t care what anyone says, and if it means loosing fans so be it because I love you” you smiled at Yuna's comment “I love you too”.