Choa x reader | A loss of memories |

AOA x readers

You opened your eyes to be surrounded by people, where were you. The bright lights of the room blinded you momentarily. You blinked a few times and tried to sit up but wincing in pain instead “I see (y/n) your awake” you slowly turned your head to the right to see what you thought might be a doctor stood at the side of the bed you were laying in “Who?” you replied, where they talking to you.


“Your name is (y/n), you were in a car accident and have suffered trauma, and can you remember anything” they said again. “No” you couldn’t lie to them “Well this woman Miss Choa said she is your girlfriend and she will explain everything to you and take you home when you are released later on today.


You didn’t know what was happening, you had no idea who this Choa person was. While you were sat in the hospital bed she looked so upset when you said you couldn’t remember anything. She didn’t leave though and that’s what surprised you. As you were waiting to be released from the hospital you had gotten to know her a little bit, at this very moment you only wanted to remember her and make her happy.


You were laying on the sofa in the apartment you shared with Choa, you where sat on the sofa in the most comfortable position you could be in with a broken leg. Choa had just cooked you dinner and was currently bringing it in from the kitchen. “Thank you, I... I really appreciate you doing this for me even though I can’t remember yet, I’m sure I really loved you” You looked at her actually meaning what you said “I love you to (y/n)”. That night you stayed up lying in bed with Choa next to you. You just wanted to remember something anything that related to your life before the accident.


“Can’t sleep” you heard someone say “No, I didn’t mean to wake you” You turned your head to face Choa, you had tried to get out of bed but you were struggling and making a lot of noise even though you were trying to be quiet.
You sighed and gave up barely holding yourself up on the bed. “Hey let me help you” you just nodded your head, Choa got up out of bed and walked around to your side. She grabbed your crutches and laid them on the side of the bed helping you up and giving you your crutches. She followed you to the bathroom “I’m not saying I’m not thankful for helping me but I need to toilet, I should be able to do that on my own” She laughed at you so you laughed back “Ok but I will wait here and help you back to bed”.


You still couldn’t remember much, you both sat on the sofa in front of the TV each night watching a new drama or she would tell you stories about the both of you. You felt like you were starting from fresh and you were happy she was there every step of the way just helping you.


You woke up from bed sweating and breathing heavily “Hey, hey (y/n) what’s up” you turned to see Choa sit up and immediately come to your side, you tried to speak though your heavy breaths, "Car...lights... hit, hit me..... Everything dark.....I, I... I don't know" You felt your head pounding and your ears rang, you saw Choa speaking to you but you couldn't hear anything. Your vision became blurry, you couldn't hear her and you couldn't see her, suddenly everything went black.


Time skip


You blinked multiple times letting your eyes adjust to the light. Your head still hurt, as you came to you looked around to see the empty white room, as your head moved to the side you saw Choa sat on a chair next to your bed with her head rested on your bed, “Choa, Choa what happened” once you saw her wake up you stopped taping her “(y/n) you’re ok” you saw tears in her eyes so you asked her what happened “You were in a car accident and you fainted when you started to remember things" you looked into her eyes for a minute not saying a word "I, I think I remember"