Seven

Broken Halos and Mended hearts

I had no idea how I was going to help Tao, but I had made a promise and I intended to keep it.
When I got home, my mom was not impressed and she blamed Tao right away.
'I don't want you seeing this boy anymore' she told me.
'You can't do that' I complained.~
'I am your mother, I can do what I like'
'No! that isn't fair!' I shouted.
'Life isn't fair, you need to get used to that'
'I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!'
'Then stop acting it. Honestly your sister is only a toddler and she is better behaved than you'
'Well I was always the hard one' I muttered.
'What did you say?'
'I was always the problem that you couldn't be bothered to solve so you packed me off when ever you could' what I was saying was in no way fair and I knew it but right now I didn't care 'you never cared so I did my own thing for years so got used to being alone and now that I've found someone you wnat me to keep away from them? Well I'm sorry but that's not happeneing' I went upstairs without another word and lay down on my bed
...
Tao's POV;- I couldn't explain why or how but ever since I'd come close to almost killed Sya, I could now hear her thoughts and sense how she was feeling and roght now, it wasn't good.
I decided to go to her house and see what the matter was. Hopefully it wasn't anything too serious.
Her mom answered the door.
'I've come to see Sya'
'Go away' she went to slam the door, I jammed my foot in the door.
'Something is wrong with Sya and I'm not leaving till I find out' I forced my way in and went upstairs.
'Tao? What are you doing here?' she asked in confusion. I couldn't tell her but I had no ohter choice.
I cleared my throat.
'Since...what happened...I've been able to tell what you're thinking' she stared at me 'I can also sense your emotions' I added 'and you seemed like you were in trouble...so here I am'
She smiled 'I'm fine, I was just angry that's all'
'About what?' I asked but I already knew the answer.
'My mom wants me to stop seeing you' she said 'we argued a bit' she added with a sigh.
'What are you gonna do?' 
'Screw what she says, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and my own mistakes, although you could never be a mistake' she said and kissed me 'I love you Tao'
'I love you too' I repiled, holding her close to me~
'I'm going to pack a bag and leave, they're just gonna have to get used to it without me'
My turn to kiss her.
'And I'll do whatever it takes to portect you'
She giggled 'I know. We'll protect each other'