hansol/final chapter outline

And You

HANSOL

jaemin is stressing out because donghyuck’s birthday is tomorrow, and donghyuck keeps sending him weird text messages and screenshots of mickey mouse.

 

pacing around the dorm and bumps into hansol.

 

jaemin doesn’t bother hansol the whole time because hansol is the hyung he looks up to the most and he doesn’t want to embarrass himself in front of him


 

“you’re telling me this whole mess came from donghyuck not minding his business and you being a chicken.”

 

[donghyuck’s birthday party]

“thank you everyone for coming to this party.” he gives jaemin a look. ”since there’s nothing else that needs to be said. i would like to make an announcement.”

“it’s okay donghyuck i’ll do it instead.”

“are you sure?”

“hina i need to tell you something and i think this is long overdue.” jaemin says as he looks around for lami, herin and koeun. he finds the three standing with joohyun, seungkwan, seulgi, and yerim blocking them.

“no more stalling. hina, i like you a lot. i just wanted to tell you that.”

hina puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him.

“jaemin this is grand and all. of course i like you too, but aren’t we already dating?”

there is a collective “huh” that rings throughout the room.

 

“well every time donghyuck talked about you he referred to you as my ‘boyfriend’, so i thought we were dating. unless you don’t want to be dating then that’s fine i guess.”

“no no i’d like to stay your boyfriend, but can i ask you something?”

“of course.”

“will you be my girlfriend?”

“i thought you’d never ask.” hina says as she leans in for a kiss.

 


“did you know jaemin likes to rewatch mickey mouse club house just so he can watch your parts?”

“donghyuck!”


And that is the end of this story. As you can see, I was so close but I just couldn't do it. I started this story back in 2016 when Hansol status was unknown. It was also written before Herin left SM entertainment.  Gosh I started this story before Jaemin when on hiatus and would you look at that now he's back and well :'). I hope you guys like that little twist I had at the end with Hina having thought they were dating the whole time. I was so ready to see everyone's reactions but unfortunately, I never got to finishing this story.

Thank you everyone for sticking around the last year and a half!