chensung chapter outline

And You

jaemin had came to the conclusion that everyone knew about his love life when even jisung brought up the topic one day. chenle, jisung, renjun and jaemin were all sprawled out on the couch watching tv when jisung said he and jisung had an idea.

jaemin forgot about the whole thing. he had been busy with practice and studying for exams that it was the last thing on his mind.

“well chenle and i have been reading this webtoon, and the main character confessed by writing her feelings by writing on the chalkboard in her classroom,” jisung began.

“every practice room has a whiteboard. hyung could just write your confession before hina-noona comes to practice,” chenle added on.

“you guys are geniuses. remind me to buy you guys candy okay?”

“stooping so low you have to ask chenle and jisung for advice?”

“shut up donghyuck.”

the next morning he had left his dorm early and runs to the girls practice room and “i like you hina” in dark black ink.

he waits from the same wall kun and winwin hide behind

he sees five heads enter the room brightly colored heads it is red velvet

he runs into the room after them to stop them

it's too late because the red velvet members are already cooing over how cute the confession is.

red velvet's practice room is being remodeled so they’ll be using the smrookie girls’ room. whereas the smrookies have the day off.

“don’t worry we won’t say anything.” seulgi “besides sooyoung takes these romantic things very seriously, so she wouldn't even let us.”

joy takes jaemin’s hand in her stars in her eyes.

“i know you will make her a happy girl. you’re confession was adorable. i’m sure you are capable of creating something even more magical.”

“shut up grandma. you’re scaring him.”

jaemin isn’t actually scared of the older red velvet members. he is more afraid of koeun’s same age friend yerim.

sensing jaemin’s discomfort, yerim approaches him and says, “jaemin, relax i won't bite. i’m not going to tell koeun.”

yerim like the other girls her age is extremely fond of hina however she thinks that they are a bit extreme in how protective they are. if they cared about her, wouldn’t it make more sense for her to be with who makes her happy.