johnny chapter outline

And You

JOHNNY

donghyuck was laying on his bed bored. all of the member of nct were allowed to have the day off. usually, donghyuck would be out with mark but of course, he had to be mark and decide that working would be the most sense.

if mark was not involved, donghyuck was not interested, of course he wouldn't tell the others that/

opens the dorm door and finds lami dragging a worn out jaemin

“what happened?”

“it was going to be the perfect plan donghyuck.”

-

johnny and ten watch a scary movie and come back

“we just watched the new horror movie that just came out.”

“you should go watch it. just make sure the person you take isn’t ten. he kept screaming and hiding his face in my chest. i could barely focus.”

“thank you hyung,”  jaemin said as he hugged johnny. “thank you so much.“

“what did i do?” johnny asked. ten could only shrug his shoulders.

-

jaemin goes to the girl’s dorm and hands her a ticket to a scary movie

“oh i can’t watch scary movies. they give me the creeps.”hina said

“ah but don’t be disappointed lami loves scary movies. you can go with her.”

-

not wanting to disappoint hina, jaemin begrudgingly went with lami, who was nonchalantly.

when donghyuck later asked lami exactly why she was in the movie theater with jaemin, she would tell you that it was a free entertainment and popcorn. who doesn’t like popcorn?

and that’s how it ended being jaemin and lami spent the next hour of their lives sitting next to each other watching the newest horror movie or that is what one would assuming.

it turned out jaemin is a scaredy cat and lami has to comfort him