Agents Wheepup and Hwasaja

Catch A Falling Star

The girls drove to university the next day with Moonbyul as the driver, Hwasa in the passenger seat and the other two at the back. Moonbyul dropped the two younger students off at the Finance Faculty do they didn't have to walk that much. Before reaching a designated drop off area, they saw Minhyuk going into the building. 

"Oh look!" Hwasa said while pointing at his direction. "Your boyfriend." Moonbyul sighed and said super calmly. 

"You're walking home later" which cause the other two to burst out laughing and Hwasa begging for mercy. 

After dropping them off, Moonbyul proceeded to her normal parking spot by the Engineering Faculty. She and Solar's building aren't far apart. However, they don't have any lectures for the first two hours of the day so they decided to have breakfast. They made their way to the main building's cafeteria. 

".. All collected will go to charity!" They heard echoing through the hallways. They walked a bit further down and saw Yuju, a first year music major, along with her friends selling roses. They got close and Yuju's face lit up. 

"Byul unnie, Solar unnie!" She exclaimed once she saw them. "What are you two doing here?"

Solar explained that they were headed to the cafeteria to grab a bite. Moonbyul looked from Yuju to the signs at the booth and her friends who were helping her promote her booth along the hallway and turned back to Yuju. 

"What's all this about?" Moonbyul asked. 

"Ah.. my mom.." Yuju started sighing, "Grew these flowers herself and it bloomed so beautifully that our garden is full of it. She already sent lots to the market and florists in town but there's still plenty more. She picked them freshly today and drove all the way here and asked me to give it to the students here."

"Ah really? Wah their super pretty." Solar said after Yuju's explanation. 

"Aren't they?! The only reason why I'm selling it instead of giving it away for free like omma said to is because that was the deal I made with the dean in order to use the hallway." Yuju explained. "Don't worry though, everything will go to charity. I promise."

"Ah I see. Keep up the good job!" Solar and Moonbyul gave her thumbs up. 

"Unnie ahhh, SinB and I got an idea. Maybe we could do something like a secret admire service or delivery or something today. That'd be so sweet. If only it was Valentine's Day." Umji, a college student younger than Yuju sighed dreamily as she gave her idea. She skipped over, carrying a basket of flowers with her right after she spoke to SinB. Yuju nodded to day that it was approved before gesturing to the two older students before her. Umji's eyes went wide and bowed immediately. 

"Unnies! Mianhe. I didn't see you there. Anneyong" She said quietly. Moonbyul and Solar just laughed and waved their hands rapidly. 

"Aniya aniya. Kwenchana Umji ah!" Moonbyul said assuringly, patting the younger girl's back.

"In fact, can I get one of those please?" Solar asked kindly as she pointed to Umji's basket. Umji's eyes lit up straight away and pulled the basket to Solar for her to pick. Solar paid for the flower before bidding the juniors farewell and continuing to her journey to the cafeteria with Moonbyul. 

"Kamsahamnida unnie!" Umji said as she waved down the hallway. 

"Aigooo, so cuteeee!" Cooed Moonbyul and Solar together.

The day carried on not being very eventful since it was full of lectures. After classes finished, as usual, Whee In and Hwasa made their way to the Engineering Faculty to hitch a ride with Moonbyul. They reached the open parking area in front of the Engineering Faculty and saw a familiar face metres away. 

"Whee In ah, what's Minhyukssi doing here?" Hwasa said as she pointed casually in Minhyuk's direction. Whee In craned her neck and went on her tip toes to see better. 

"I don't know." She said coming back to the ground and looked up at Hwasa. "You wanna find out?" She said mischieveously. Hwasa mirrored her expression-

"Spy time?" She asked Whee In. 

"Spy time." Whee In said nodding her head. 

"Let's go!" 

The split up, bent down and hid behind cars as they made their way nearer and nearer to where Minhyuk was. After a few 'spyish' movements, Hwasa found a spot where she could clearly see Minhyuk. She looked around for her partner and saw that Whee In was opposite her. She doubt that Whee In could see Minhyuk from there as she wasn't facing him at all. She made an army gesture (well, the ones she saw in movies) for Whee In to come to her. Whee In pretended not to understand and gave her a look as if to say she looked like a crazy person. Hwasa rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration. 

"Come here!" She whispered ordered throught gritted teeth. Whee In laughed and mouthed 'arasso' before running as fast as lightning -making sure to keep her body low to avoid being seen- to where Hwasa was.

"What's he doing?" Whee In asked. 

"Hold on" Hwasa said as she reached into her back pocket to retrieve her phone. She switched her camera on and faced it to Minhyuk's direction. 

"We don't need a picture, Hyejin-ahhh" Whee In said. 

"Shh! Aniya, this is to see better." Hwasa replied as she zoomed in on her phone. Whee In nodded approvingly.

"Smart move, agent Hwasaja" Whee In complimented, clearly impressed with her best friend. 

"Thank you agent Wheepup" she said smugly as she monitored the screen. "Is he holding flowers?" She said as she saw him turn, giving them a clearer view of his arms. 

"He looks like he's searching for something." He walked to the other side and the two girls groaned- having to move again. They followed him carefully, still in spy mode. They saw that he greeted a girl where he stopped. He seemed to be having a conversation with her. They furrowed their eyebrows and tilted their heads. 

"Yeoja chinggu?" Whee In asked. (Girlfriend?)

"Hmm, maybe" Hwasa said as she shrugged. "But I doubt it." 

The girl left and he resumed looking for whatever he was looking for and the spies followed suit. After a while he stopped and looked very pleased. 

"Why? He must've found it?" Hwasa said as her eyes followed him like a hawk. 

"Isn't that our car?" Whee In replied, referring the the car in the shade a few cars away from where Minhyuk was.

Minhyuk stopped infront of the car and checked the number plate before looking around carefully. He checked his watch and nodded to himself. He left the flower on the car hood and headed off quickly. Once he was out of sight, the two spies hurriedly made their way to the car. There, Minhyuk left a few flowers that were wrapped up neatly along with an envelope that read "Byul". Whee In reached for the card but was stopped by Hwasa's arm. 

"Aniya." Hwasa scolded. "It's not yours."

"Can you really resist the temptation?" Whee In challenged. 

"Yes.." she said confidently. "And no mentioning any of this to Byul unnie." 

"Why?" Whee In asked. 

"If Minhyukssi wanted unnie to know, he wouldn't be this secretive right?" Hwasa said. "And besides, maybe he has a plan. Let's not spoil it." 

"Arasso. Agreed." Whee In said flipping her hair. "I won't tell Byul unnie"

"You won't tell me what?" Moonbyul's voice came from behind them. Their shoulders went stiff and turned around to see that Solar and Moonbyul were looking right at them.

"Unnie!" Hwasa said nervously. "I was just going to.. to uhh.." "Aniya, we've been caught red handed. We should come clean." Whee In said as she looked at Hwasa with eyes saying 'trust me'. She turned to Moonbyul again and said "Hyejin was gonna take one of your flowers because it was so pretty." 

"What flowers?" Moonbyul asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. The two younger students pointed to the front of the car. Moonbyul walked there and gasp as she saw flowers on her hood. "What's this?"

"They were already here when we arrived." Whee In shrugged. So, technically, they weren't lying. 

"Oooo someone gave you flowers!" Solar exclaimed excitedly. "Oh there's a card! Read it! READ IT!"

"Arasso." Moonbyul said as she took the card. She read it in her head and blushed madly. "You know what, it shouldn't be said out loud. I'm just gonna keep thi- Hey!" She cried as Solar snatched the card away.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman- just because." Solar read out loud. "AWWWWWW! You have an admirer!"

"Awwwwwwwww!" The other two joined in even more excitedly since they actually know who sent them. Moonbyul sighed, grabbed the flowers secure, unlocked the car and went to enter. 

"Why am I stuck with you guys.." she huffed playfully. She knows she'll never hear the end of it.. well at least not today.