Luhan Visits

Say Yes

“Here.” Seohyun carefully placed a cup of hot chocolate drink on the table in front of her friend’s sunken face. “Thanks.” was all Luhan could mutter. Seohyun didn’t have to ask him. She knows that he’s having yet another fight with his girlfriend. “I’m breaking up with her.” She abruptly glanced at Luhan to confirm his words while the latter was sipping on his drink. “You serious? But you’ve already had two years with each other.” She said. Although Seohyun doesn’t have any experience in relationships, still she knows that two years is a long-term relationship and that it’s quite saddening if it ever ends. “Yeah. Two years of having to endure her nagging.” Luhan’s face showed that he was totally annoyed so Seohyun just remained shut. Her bestfriend was always like this. Just like her.

“Is Kyungsan sleepling already?” Luhan asked hoping that his three-year old son was still awake so that he could play with him. “Sorry but he’s already sleeping. It’s your fault for coming this late.” Luhan nodded his head with disappointment clearly covering his pretty face. He understood though since he came into Seohyun’s house by eleven already. He felt disappointed with himself for failing to visit his son for the past weeks.

His thoughts were cut off by a light punch on his shoulder. “Stop sulking will you? I know let’s play soccer tomorrow. You and me in a match.” Seohyun’s face beamed that Luhan couldn’t help but find her cute. This tomboy friend of his is really adorable. “Aissshhh!! I thought you’ve already grown more lady-like now. How come you’re still like this?” Seohyun rolled her eyes. “I can be lady-like if I need to.” She said while resting her head on the arm of the cozy sofa and placing her legs on top of Luhan’s thighs in the process. She closed her eyes as she was really tired of the work and chores she did that day. You know being a single mom and working as a journalist are really hard to balance but she had to do it for her and her dear son. Of course Luhan was always there to check on them and she’s always so grateful that her bestfriend since childhood didn’t run away from his responsibility. Although Kyungsan was born because of a mistake-A mistake that happened after a night of drinking-they both cherished the child and gave him all the love he needs. Sometimes Seohyun would wonder how it would be like if she just accepted Luhan’s marriage proposal. How it would be like to give her son a complete family. She would feel disappointed with herself sometimes thinking that she didn’t consider her son’s feelings in the future and only cared about hers. She declined the offer because she doesn’t understand the need of it since clearly romantic love was nothing in their relationship.

Luhan stared at the peaceful face of his best friend and smiled. You can say that Seohyun’s his mood-maker because she really is. Luhan has always cared for her and seeing her tired and exhausted like that broke his heart.“Seo can I stay here for the night?” He asked and Seohyun just gave him a slight nod as an approval. Luhan carefully lifted Seohyun’s legs and placed it on the sofa after standing up. “Come.” He crouched and carried his best-friend bridal style as Seohyun wrapped her delicate arms around his neck. Luhan carefully carried Seohyun to her room upstairs and gently tucked her to bed. “Seo I’m so worried of you. You’ve been stressing yourself too much this past few days. I told you to call me if you need help. Is your weekly allowance not enough?” Seohyun opened her eyes and sighed. “Han oppa it’s more than enough and I’m not stressing myself okay? I’m just tired.” If only I have someone to caress me every day after work, things would be a little different. Luhan lovingly caressed Seohyun’s cheek and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. What would it be like if she accepted his proposal? It would have been like this: Luhan caressing her and erasing her exhaustion after a tiring day. But it wasn’t like that. At least she gets to experience it every weekend.

“If your girlfriend sees us like this I bet she would break up with you. It’s surprising that she allowed you seeing us every weekend.” Seohyun commented as Luhan frowned at her. His so called girlfriend was the last thing he cared about that time in fact most of the time. “Let her.” I don’t really love her. She was just really persistent and I needed company. He thought to himself. Seohyun gasped after hearing his reply. “What a bad boyfriend you are oppa!” She exclaimed in disappointment but only to be disappointed more with his reaction. Instead of showing guilt, he was giggling with no remorse. Seohyun smacked his head and turned her back towards him. “I’m not talking to you.” She said. Luhan let out a cry. “Seo don’t be like this. I don’t like it.” “And I don’t like a friend who is a jerk to his girlfriend.” She hastily spat her reply.

Instead of answering, Luhan lifted the comforter and under it. Seohyun quickly turned and glared at Luhan. “What do you think  you’re doing?” Luhan smiled at her before saying “I’m sleeping here with you.” He then wrapped her with his muscular arms. How he wished everything to be back to how it was before. No one would bat an eye to them if they confess that they shared the same bed or if they bathe together because they were innocent kids who happened to be really close to the point where separation was an alien word to them. Now that they’re all grown up and especially that he has a girlfriend, what he’s doing seems so wrong but for Luhan it was the most right thing to do. To be with Seohyun. “Luhan we’re not kids anymore to be sleeping and especially hugging each other in bed.” Seohyun removed his arm from her body although she admits that she really wanted it. She missed how they can be so carefree before.

 “No.” Luhan immediately hugged her back and even tighter this time. Seohyun was surprised that Luhan actually didn’t listen to her reprimand. Usually everytime she tells him to stop going overboard as it was inappropriate, he would comply but not this time. “Lu-Luhan.” She stuttered as she tried to move her face away from his chest that was literally kissing her. “Please Seohyun. Let’s stay this way.”That time  Seohyun felt like melting at Luhan’s words and it scared her.

Luhan woke up with a smile on his face. On his side was his bestfriend whom he was hugging tightly and was hugging him as well. With the use of his index finger, he traced her facial features. He always does this without her knowing it and he felt achievement out of it. He stared lovingly at her and he cracked a smile.

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and was slightly startled by Luhan’s face that was only a few inches away from hers. “Good morning bro.” He greeted and then grinned. To hide her blushing face, she pushed him away while looking down. “You’re creeping me out.” She said. “I know.” Luhan chuckled.

______________________________

“Omma!! Kyungsan want pancakes!!” Kyungsan said while he was being carried by his father. “Deh.” Seohyun replied lovingly from the kitchen. Luhann chuckled at them. “Why appa laugh?” Kyungsan asked. “Because my baby is so cute.” With that, Kyungsan let out a cute chuckle. The father and son settled on the tables as Seohyun served them their milk and pancakes. It was a Sunday so Luhan had a lot of time for his son….and Seohyun. “Han oppa are you okay with pancakes? What about a rice meal?” Seohyun asked as she settled opposite Luhan and Kyungsan who was on his lap. “I’m good with this Joohyun. Let’s eat.” He replied while feeding his cute son. Seohyun smiled at the sight. Indeed the weekends are the best days because Luhan is there.