Jimin-Hyung?

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Hello everyone~

We hit 200 subscribers, omg thanks!! ./////. Wouldn't have thought that at all - I love you guys a lot:)

And thank your for leaving such a great amount of comments, they always motivate me to continue writing!

This chapter isn't anywhere near as action-packed as the last one, but I hope you'll continue to enjoy reading..

If any of you is searching for some background music for this chapter, I'd recommend BTS - Lost, since I listened to that while writing.

Thanks a lot for reading!!

________________________________________________________

 

“How is he?”, Hoseok asked Jimin. The orange-haired boy looked up to the wooden door, through which Hoseok and Taehyung came into the hospital room. It was furnished all in white, even the lockers in which Jungkook’s parents had put his belongings in case he needed anything when he woke up, were painted white. There was only one bed in this room, in which an unconscious Jeon Jungkook was laying at the moment. His hair was a mess and he wore one of those hideous hospital robes.

“His condition hasn’t changed at all”, Jimin answered with a sigh. He sat next to Jungkook’s bed together with Seokjin and Yoongi, reading a book that was due to next Thursday while Jin tried memorizing the perks of using corn meal instead of ordinary one and Yoongi listened to music.

They closed the door and Taehyung went straight to the small vase, taking out the dead flowers and replacing them with the ones his mother had given Tae when he left. Hoseok placed himself next to Jimin, silently cursing when he saw the book cover. He hadn’t even started to read that damn book.

After the incident they went to the hospital regularly. Since Jungkook’s parents had gone on a business trip, Jimin always stayed with the younger boy and was advised to take care of him during their absence. It became a part of everyone’s life very quickly. After school, they rushed to the hospital, meeting each other and trying to make their homework or study while being squeezed together in the tiny room. Of course, one could say that they only payed visits, because Jungkook’s mother and father had asked them to look after the young boy. But it wasn’t like that at all. Jungkook was important to them, and finding him in the worst possible condition in the middle of the woods, was probably enough reason for them to worry and care for him.

One day, Jimin was the first to arrive at Jungkook’s. He opened the door, to find the room more or less empty. A doctor was currently checking his condition and Jimin walked passed him, throwing his things next to the bed while eyeing that guy. He wore that typical white coat and he smelled of chemicals. Yep, definitely a doctor.

“Are you a relative?”, the doctor asked and smiled at Jimin. “No. I’m his “, he hesitated shortly. “his friend.” “I see.”, the smile faded and the doctor closed his file in a rush. He turned, aiming for the door but stopped when Jimin asked him if there was anything new about Jungkook’s condition.

“Well. Yes. But I’m only allowed to tell relatives. I’m sorry.”, with a couple of large steps Jimin placed himself in front of the man. “I was the one who found him. I was the one who was with him when it started. I was one of the people w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter