Lies

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hello! Thanks for reading the second chapter.

Again, attention this will probably be a loooong story because I tend to extend everything and make things complicated.

Please forgive me.

I also tried to make the story more objective, since I think the reader's immagination works the best in those kind of storys.

Also, I'm not yet revealing who'll be Alpha, Beta and Omega but here a slight spoiler: some of the ranks will be revealed in the next chapter:P

 

See you soon!

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Loud music approached Jimin when he opened the door to the practice room. The building it was in, was a former dancing school, but the owner didn’t have enough time anymore to teach so nowadays he let people rent the rooms for self-practice. Jimin had been going here to perfect his skills for over a year now, so the owner knew him already pretty well and always tended to give him the biggest room.

With that said, Jimin’s astonishment about someone training in his room was quite understandable, additional to the fact he had just payed for the room minutes ago. His eyes followed the figure who didn’t seem to have noticed him. The guy’s chocolate brown hair swirled through the air, while the dancer was spinning. Slowly the music faded and he ended his strong dance with kneeling on the floor and looking up to the ceiling.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Dark brown eyes met Jimin’s, when the dancer panickly teared his head forward in order to look for the source of the noise. “I didn’t know you’d improved that much, Jungkook”

Almost immediately Jungkook felt his face heating up and before he knew he had gotten up and turned away from the older. “Thanks”, he answered Jimin after a while, his heart beating faster then ever. His crush had just watched him dance and Jungkook didn’t know if he should be happy about it or embarrassed. Hastily Jungkook started grabbing stuff and rushed by Jimin, who was leaning against the doorframe.

A hand gripped Jungkook’s wrist. “Why don’t you stay for a bit longer? I’m always looking for dance partners. Also, we haven’t talked in a while. This would be a nice opportunity to catch up.”

Hours later the room had heated up, some parts of the mirror already misty because of the clash of temperature between the cold air coming from the opened windows and the heat radiating from Jungkook’s and Jimin’s bodys. They were practicing a choreography together and Jungkook didn’t have any trouble catching up with Jimin who’d practiced the dance already for weeks.

Jungkook got more comfortable around Jimin during their session. At first he couldn’t bring out a word, but Jimin knew exactly what to say to get the younger to open up to him and after a while, they began to talk a lot about the past and tell each other what they had been up to until now. Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter