Hello

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Hello everyone!

First of all: I'm amazed how already so many of you subscribed to my story, eventhough I'm posting the first chapter only now! I'm very thankful for that, and I hope you'll enjoy my story.

I changed their ages a bit for this fanfiction so please look that up in the foreword. I put pictures beside every name, so you can imagine how everyone will look in this fic (and yes, Jimin's orange hair will be his genetical hair colour here)

Caution: This story is about the seven of them slowly changing from teenagers to adults, set in the wolf universe, so don't expect any wild fight scenes or else.

Thank you for reading!

P.S.: Sorry for the rushed ending - I had to upload earlier because I'm invited to a birthday party in the evening

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

11 years ago

 ~*~

Bump. Clank. Krrrz.

“Shhhh. Kookie, be quiet or else someone will wake up!”, Seokjin scolded the youngest. They were on their way downstairs, where their friends would be waiting for them. Jungkook’s hand grasped Jin’s wrist. “It’s so dark hyung. I’m scared.” He pressed his body anxiously against the elder’s, what now made it impossible walking down the stairs further. Jin sighed. He the younger’s head with his free hand and tried to minimise his fear. Carefully he moved Jungkook towards the end of the stairs, paying attention that he wouldn’t be too loud while literally falling onto every new tread. They could hear voices talking downstairs.

“Why did we even have to take Jungkook with us? He’ll just be a burden on our way to the lake” “Be quiet Yoongi. He’s part of our group, we can’t just leave him behind.” “Well, it’s not like a 5 year old would need sleep in the night, right.” “Who even decided that we should go to the nearby lake in the middle of the night, we could’ve just gone with our parents tomorrow. Kinda stupid.” “Yah! How’s that stupid?!?”, Jimin screamed visibly offended. “SHHHHHHH”

They were freezing. Eventhough it was already April, the temperature in the night was nowhere near enjoyable. Jungkook was trembling all over his body, yet trying hard – with clenched fists and gritted teeth – to not show it to the elder, since he feared of getting sent back. Long grass, full of dew, brushed against his exposed thighs what caused Jungkook to shudder and get goose bumps all over his body. While exhaling, he could see his breath in the shape of a cloud in front of him, he felt someone putting a jacket on him.

“If you’re cold, you should say something Jungkookie. Nobody wants you to catch a cold.”, Jimin patted his head and smiled. To Jungkook, Jimin was the kindness in person and he admired the orange haired boy ever since they had met. When he grew older, he wanted to be like Jimin and protect everyone who’s precious to him. “Come, take my hand. It wouldn’t be good, if you get lost here”, and with that Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s cold hand and enclosed it into his own warm one.

The seven boys were surrounded by grass, bushes and trees but soon, one was able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter