His Mark

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I'm sorry, I'm a bit late today (it's around 2pm where I live) but I'm ill so I wasn't able to write a lot.

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer!!

Thanks for leaving comments, and enjoy reading!

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin moved away from the hospital bed and ruffled through his hair. A slight blush was on his cheeks while he looked at Jungkook, whose shirt was falling off of his shoulders and showed his toned chest. “You’re finally awake, Jungkookie” And Jimin smiled sincerely.

Jungkook blinked. Once. Twice. Only then the memories of his coming of age surfaced again. Unconsciously his hand instantly touched the small mark on his collar bone, while his mind tried to process what had happened. He had scared Jimin. He had transformed into a wolf. A freaking wolf.

“Am I”, Jungkook’s voice broke, since he hadn’t used it for a while now. He coughed. “Am I an Omega?”, and his tone was so lost, so scared that Jimin’s heart nearly shattered into pieces. No wolf was ever ashamed of his rank, but to Jungkook, he couldn’t be who he wanted to be if he was an Omega. Omegas weren’t allowed to study law. Omegas weren’t allowed to live on their own. Omegas were restricted in literally all areas of life. And of course, those restrictions somehow made sense, since Omegas weren’t really able to protect themselves physically against the other wolfs. They often got attacked and normally Omegas tend to mate very early, just because of safety reasons. But Jungkook didn’t want any of those limitations.

“No.”, Jimin was confused by that question. Shouldn’t Jungkook feel the strength running through his veins? Because Jimin certainly did feel the sheer strength emitting Jungkook’s body. “No?” “No. Come here, I’ll help you get up” Moments later, Jungkook stood in front of the large mirror next to the door, admiring his mark while being supported by his Hyung. A small smile formed on his lips. “You could’ve simply told me that I look hideous. No need to show me.”

After some effort, Jungkook sat on his bed again. Jimin had brought him a glass of water, which he hurriedly drank. The younger laid back onto the bed and closed his eyes for a bit. There was a lot to process for him, but he didn’t want to think about it now. Not when Jimin was here with him, caring for him, looking after him. It felt so good.

“Can I touch it?”, and when those words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter