Dance Workshop

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry, I actually wanted to post one chapter on friday and one on sunday (because well I'm switching to update regularly on sundays!) but AFF didn't work at all. I couldn't log in and even know I have to use a different editor, because the site isn't loading correctly.

But yeah, welcome to a double update haha! This chapter's going to be a bit less spectacular, but I promise it'll get more interesting soon.

Also I wanted to remind you, that discovering who'll have which rank isn't exactly the purpose of this story. It's about their youth and about the struggle between being a teenager and having to become an adult:>

It's a week already, since Blood, Sweat & Tears came out and it slayed my life. Quite literally. My favourite moment is, when the song starts and you see Jimin's face up close and he looks so fantastic with the choker and the eyeliner and oh. my. god. Yeah I'm Jimin biased, so cope with me.

Hehe, I'm sorry.

So without further ado:

Have fun while reading!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It had been an exhausting night for Jimin. He had returned late, and even though the alarm clock would go off in about 4 hours to wake him for dance practice, Jimin couldn’t sleep. His thoughts always wandered to recent events and discoveries he made that night, and those memories prevented him from sleeping. Either way, Jimin closed his eyes and at least tried. Almost in an instant, he thought about the people he’d spent the night with and opened his eyes again.

Kim Taehyung, his best friend and classmate. Jung Hoseok, his favourite Hyung and the school’s troublemaker. Jeon Jungkook, a shy boy with whom he hadn’t really have a proper conversation in years until today. Min Yoongi, his formerly best friend back when they were children. Kim Seokjin, the one who had taken care of all of them when they were kids, even though he’d been a kid himself. And lastly, Kim Namjoon. Jimin’s role model since childhood days.

Never ever would he have thought that the seven of them would meet again. After the events back when they were young, their parents had decided to separate them. Yoongi moved to Daegu, Jin to Incheon, while some of them ‘only’ had to change school. But when Jimin started going to High School, he discovered that he got put into one class with Hoseok and Tae. They grew fond of each other again very fast, and since no problem had occurred until now, their parents had been ok with their little reunion.

At some point, Jimin slowly drifted away into sleep and he started dreaming of a certain boy with almond brown eyes and a shy smile, but in the morning he couldn’t remember that dream anymore.

“Morning Jiminie”, Hoseok greeted him with a huge smile plastered on his face while already stretching his body for today’s session. “Morning hyung”, Jimin yawned and threw his bag o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter