Crestfallen

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Bruh. This is the third time I'm writing this, because AFF doesn't work at all. I swear if it doesn't work this time .... beh.

So, hello and welcome to the second part of this double update.

ATTENTION: Make sure you've read the previous chapter!

Also, let's talk about WINGS. So I downloaded the album at 00:00 KST at iTunes and wooooow it's literally so good. Here are my 3 favourite group songs (in order): Blood, Sweat & Tears; 21st Century Girl; Interlude: Wings. And here my 3 favourite Solo's (in order): Lie; Mama; Awake.

So yeah, that's it. Let's be thankful for those handsome boys.

Have fun reading!

_______________________________________________________________

 

During the dance workshop, Jungkook couldn’t keep his eyes of Jimin. His eyes followed every movement the older boy did, taking in the perfectness of Park Jimin while dancing. This was different from the day before, where they just played around and danced half-heartedly to various songs. This was serious and more intense.

Every time Jimin locked eyes with the younger boy through the mirror, Jungkook’s heart sped up. Every time Jimin corrected some of Jungkook’s movements and his hands brushed past the younger’s skin, he shivered. Every time he watched the orange haired boy dance, his brain seemed to stop working. And every time, Jungkook got the sudden urge to claim the older as his.

A week passed, and nothing major happened. Neither of the seven met again, excluding Jimin and Tae who met at school (but including Hoseok, who got sick after his fishing trip with Tae on Saturday evening and had to spend his whole week in the bed).

But of course, this story wouldn’t have been interesting if it’d end here. And as fate willed, the next Saturday night Jungkook was surprised to see a grumpy Yoongi at bar ‘Bangtan’, clamped between Namjoon and Taehyung and passionately talking to Hoseok about something Kook couldn’t make out due to the loud music.

“Ah, hello Jungkook! Guess you also got an invitation from Jiminie? My shift ends in ten minutes, you can go ahead and join the other boys. I’ll follow you as soon as possible.”, Seokjin patted the younger boys back and disappeared into the dancing crowd, probably on the way to bring drinks to some of their guests.

Jungkook was perplex, and froze on his spot. Yes, he did get invited by Jimin. But he kinda thought it would’ve been only the two of them, which probably explained why he looked extra handsome today. Tight ripped black jeans, red shirt with rolled up sleeves, neatly geld hair and a bit of eyeliner complemented Jungkook’s tall and trained body today.

“Hey Jungkookie! I’m happy you were able to come”, the orange haired boy appeared behind him, while balancing a tray with seven glasses of alcohol in his hands. They were standing close together, and normally the number of people in the bar would make him feel uncomfortable but not this time. Because due to that, their bodies were pressed close together and Jimin’s scent lingered around him making his heart race and his cheeks heat up.

Jungkook forced a smile, trying to think straight. Jimin’s scent was clouding his mind which made rational decisions nearly impossible. “Let’s go. The others are waiting at the table already” And with that Jungkook rushed after Jimin, partly because he wanted to join his former best friends & make up what they had missed out and partly because he couldn’t bear losing the sweet scent emitting from Jimin.

A few minutes later Jin joined up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter