A human can't, but an Alpha can

What will we become?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

I know today's not friday, but I really wanted to upload this chapter.

I don't know though if there's gonna be a chapter on friday then. We'll see.

Enjoy reading!

______________________________________________________________________

 

The sun had already set, so the only light left emanated from a nearby street lamp. Jungkook and Jimin were waiting in front of the newly opened bar named “Bangtan” for Hoseok and Taehyung. And also Yoongi, whom Jungkook was definitely owing a favour now.

“Heyhey. Is that Jeon Jungkook next to you Jimin?”, Hoseok’s voice interrupted Jungkook while thinking. “Yeah he is. The one and only.”, Jimin laughed while greeting the two new arrivers with a tight hug. And no, Jungkook wasn’t jealous. Not at all. Absolutely.

After exchanging some thoughts, and after explaining why Jungkook and his at-that-time-still-unknown friend would accompany them today, Tae, Hoseok and Jimin started talking about their biology project, which meant that Jungkook couldn’t contribute anything to their conversation. It didn’t bother him though. Just being able to look at Jimin and listening to his soft voice was enough for the latter.

He also eyed up Tae and Hoseok, since he was already at it (staring at others I mean). They both had their brown hair cut into a coconut shape with a long fringe, but Tae’s hair was darker and straighter than Hoseok’s, so despite having partner haircut their appearance still differed. Hoseok with his bubbly, sunshiny smile and Tae who was more thoughtful and probably a bit shy still matched well with a lively but already very mature Jimin and inside Jungkook grew a bit of envy, but he brushed it away. Nobody should ever interfere into such a nice friendship.

“So what’s wrong Jungkook?”, and while the called boy turned around to search for the owner of the voice, he heared Hoseok loudly air in. Yoongi was standing in front of them. Min Yoongi with dyed light blond hair. And Hoseok couldn’t take his eyes off him.

“Ah, hyung, thanks for not being angry that I changed our meeting point last minute. I met Jimin” – and Jungkook emphasized the orange haired boys’ name – “at the dance studio and he invited me to join them.” Yoongi was obviously confused. But fortunately for Jungkook, Jimin, Tae and Hoseok were too puzzled that Min Yoongi, the guy whom they hadn’t seen in years, was standing in front of them, as to notice said boys’ confusion.

Bangtan was probably one of the few bars, where smoking was strictly prohibited, which made the stay a lot nicer for all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter