Chapter 6

Vacation to Paradise

Chapter 6

 

The next day, everyone gathered at Kibum’s house for their measuring. Kibum was more than a little frazzled by the time he answered the door. He looked like he was doing last minute cleaning in the house.

 

Kibum walked into the living room with the others following him. There he had his notebook and a measuring tape on the table. There was also a plate of sandwiches and glasses of water since measuring could take some time, Kibum didn’t want to leave his guests without any refreshments.

 

“Please make yourselves comfortable. I will explain what I would like you to do.” Kibum said as he allowed his guests into the living room to sit down. Jonghyun noticed that Kibum looked a little disheveled. He had strands of hair that stood up on end which made Jonghyun chuckle.

 

“Ok, so here is what we are going to do, since we have new models I will do the measuring in my room. So I’ll start with Taemin and you will come into my room and strip to your boxers and I will start the measuring. While I’m measuring, please help yourself to the snacks and water.” Kibum looked at his friends who nodded, understanding what they needed to do.

 

Taemin went to Kibum’s room and Kibum followed with his measuring tape and notebook in hand.

 

“So, Minho could you explain how this contest works?” Onew wondered. Minho began explaining,

 

“Well the contest is for anyone who is interested in fashion. The designers have to prepare their fashions and find their models within the given time and then the models display the designers work in front of a panel of judges and whichever designs get the most points wins, all we do is walk on a runway to display the clothes that Key designs.” He finished leaning into the table. His arms resting on the table.

In Kibum’s room, Taemin was standing in his boxers while Kibum measured his height, arms, legs, chest, and waist. “Hyung did I grow at all?” Taemin asked watching the older write down his measurements into his notebook.  Kibum chuckled; he was sometimes so surprised by how much Taemin acts like a young child.

 

“Yes, you did.” He replied. After a few more measurements, Taemin was finished and the younger was now dressed and leaving to call the next person to get measured.

 

There was a knock at his door, it was almost an hour and a half later and Kibum had only one more person to measure and that was Jonghyun. The door opened and Jonghyun walked in and began stripping. Once he was in his boxers, Kibum began his measuring and writing the numbers down into his notebook.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Kibum suddenly asked. Jonghyun looked at the younger boy and smiled when he realized he was talking about their get together.

 

“Some dinner would be nice.” Jonghyun answered putting his arms down to his sides and watched Kibum as he moved down to measure Jonghyun’s waist. Jonghyun found himself looking down at Kibum whose face seemed to be redder than usual.

 

“You’re face is red, are you feeling alright?” He asked. Kibum nodded and continued his work. This made Jonghyun smile, he couldn’t help but chuckle, he’s cute. He couldn’t help himself. Kibum blushed even more and stood up, finally finished with the measuring, he wrote down the measurements and said,

 

“Y-you can get dressed now, I am all finished.” Kibum said stuttering a little. Jonghyun nodded and started to get dressed. Kibum quickly took his notebook and measuring tape and speeding out of the room.