Chapter 2

Vacation to Paradise

Chapter 2

 

Jonghyun starts out his mornings the same way, with a breakfast that he made himself, which isn’t always good, by his standards. He’s one of those people who tries or gets an idea to cook, and it ends in disaster. He has a cook, but he’s never home when she’s preparing food to ask her.

 

After his breakfast and after a quick jog with Roo, Jonghyun is off to work. He is dressed in one of his many suits, each one slightly different be it the color or the kind tie each one his suits vary slightly and each one makes him look just as professional.

 

Jonghyun’s office is located in one of the busiest areas, no matter what time of day; it always seems to be crawling with people. Jonghyun being the CEO has to remember almost every single person that he interacts with. That being said, Jonghyun has an amazing memory when it comes to remembering people and information. He likes to say that it is part of his job, but he remembers things that do not relate to his job at all.

 

When he is in his office, he starts off by listening to the many voicemails that were left on his answer machine, followed by the many papers that needed his attention, not mention his signatures.

 

Onew walks into his office, his attitude calm and chipper as usual. Knocking on Jonghyun’s office door, he walks in with a smile on his face, “Hey, Jonghyun.” The boss mumbles his greeting as he reads and signs his documents. Then another knock on the door brought both Jonghyun’s and Onew’s head snap up to the source of the sound.

 

In the door frame stood Changmin, aka Onew’s boyfriend, he looked tired and completely worn out, but still happy. “Hello, may I interrupt?” He said with a smile on his face. Changmin was a flight attendant; he met Onew, ironically, on a flight to a business meeting to Japan. During that time, Jonghyun was going to Japan to hold a meeting, and Onew was forced to come with him, after Jonghyun promised him a small raise and treating him to dinner. It was half way through the flight when Onew needed to go to the bathroom. He made his way through the aisles when he tripped and fell over. The attendant, Changmin, came over to make sure he was alright and one could practically see sparks fly when they looked at each other.

 

After Jonghyun arrived in Japan, Onew and Changmin were immediately talking with each other and exchanging contact information. Jonghyun calls it a match made in heaven. Even after that trip, the two are constantly talking to each other. Even when Changmin was away working, Onew was confident and he trusted him and it never failed whenever Changmin returned from a long trip on a plane, he would always visit Onew at work when he returned and now was such an occasion.

 

Onew was already in Changmin’s arms, expressing how much he missed the older. “Onew I called you before I got on the plane.” Changmin said chuckling. He hugged his boyfriend tightly.

 

Jonghyun smiled, he liked Changmin, and he was a great person in general. “How are you Changmin?” He asked placing his signed papers aside. Changmin walks into the office, closing the door behind him.

“I asked him to come; I have something I want to tell you.” Onew said as Changmin took a seat on the sofa in Jonghyun’s office. Jonghyun didn’t like this, whenever Onew wanted to talk to him it always involved something that Jonghyun did not want to do.

 

“Remember that contest I told you about?” Jonghyun didn’t like where this was going. He knew this was going to be trouble.

 

“Yes?” Jonghyun was nervous. Onew smiled at him happily, “Well the contest ended and they announced the winners and you won!”

 

Jonghyun did a double take, “I won? What do you mean I won? I never entered and I said I didn’t want to enter the contest.” He said. Onew bit his lip nervously he knew that Jonghyun would probably be upset with this.

 

“W-well, I entered you anyway because you’ve been working so hard and you haven’t had any time to rest and relax and when Changmin told me about this contest I decided it would be perfect for you. I knew you wouldn’t like the contest, but I did it anyway. Since you won, the three of us can go and relax, right?”  Onew looked at Jonghyun almost pleadingly.

 

Jonghyun sighed, “Onew why must you do these things? If you wanted to go then you should’ve entered your name, not mine.”

 

“Because even if I did, I would’ve won three tickets one would go to Changmin and the other to you, and now you have no choice but to go and let’s face it Jonghyun you need to learn to rest and relax.” Onew said hands on his hips. He was acting like Jonghyun’s mother, granted his mother would probably say the same thing.

 

Changmin crossed his leg and sighed, “He has a point, ever since I met you, you’ve always been working, take a break every once in awhile. I have heard of the Island and it sounds great. Let’s go it will be fun.” This made Onew nod excitedly.

 

Jonghyun knew that arguing with Onew and Changmin at once would not end well. After a small silence, Jonghyun gave in.

 

“Fine, when do we leave?” Jonghyun asked. Changmin and Onew smiled, almost relieved.

 

“Great, we leave tomorrow morning, I’ll come and pick you up.” Onew said dragging Changmin out of the office.

 

Jonghyun sighed, somehow he felt as though he was going to regret this trip.


Hey everyone sickly Miko here!

Here is the second chapter! 

I am feeling a lot better I am still congested and I have a cough, but otherwise I am better. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!