Break ups and Moving on

Was I not good enough?

Wonwoo decided to move to a different apartment since the apartment he's living in right now is the one he shared with Mingyu. All he sees in the apartment is Mingyu.. He remembers how they cuddle on the couch if they are watching a movie. How they will cook together and how will Mingyu chase Wonwoo. 

Mingyu admitted his feelings for Wonwoo when they were in their third year in college. They decided to go to the same college and rent an apartment together. They were so happy when they found an apartment that is close to their school.

Wonwoo really hates that he just can't move on. Because everytime he looks around all he remembers is Mingyu .So he decided to move even though it will hurt more. He got an apartment near his job and his friends'-Soonyoung and Seokmin's apartment. They were there for Wonwoo when they found out Mingyu broke up with Wonwoo.

Giving the apartment one last look.. There's one thing Wonwoo can't forget... how they broke up..

On April 17, their second anniversary that's where Wonwoo's world collapsed and he felt like it came to an end.. 

Wonwoo notices that these past few weeks Mingyu is distant to him, he's always outside, even if he's with Wonwoo he's on his phone smiling so bright. Everytime Wonwoo asks who is he texting he always say it's no one. Wonwoo buys that reason because he's so in love with Mingyu. One day, he decided to follow Mingyu.. He did not prepare himself on what's going to happen next... He saw Mingyu hugging another guy..  Wonwoo thinks they're on a date so he just decided not to bother them.. Wonwoo was crying when he saw that happened. He is wishing that this was all a dream that he colud wake up for.. but unfortunately it's not a dream. He thinks even the sky feels him because it started to rain. Wonwoo did not feel that nor realized that he was back on their apartment. 

Through out that night he didn't notice that Mingyu was back. He couldn't sleep that night because he was thinking if he should just let go. He remembers how happy Mingyu is everytime he talks to the guy (he doesn't even know his name)  and how Mingyu is treating him.. So he decided that he will break up with Mingyu just to make him happy even though he will suffer. 

He looked at Mingyu who was peacefully sleeping while him on the other hand can't sleep and crying. He decided to check Mingyu's phone to see who the guy is.. He figured out that the guy's name was Seungcheol and he looks stronger than Wonwoo. 

Tomorrow is April 17, the day where all Wonwoo's questions will be answered. Wonwoo didn't greet Mingyu same as Mingyu who didn't greet Wonwoo.. Wonwoo figured out that Seungcheol and Mingyu will meet today so before Mingyu can go he asked him if they can talk first.

"Mingyu". Wonwoo said not bothering to look at Mingyu.

"Yes?" Mingyu said feeling nervous where this conversation is going.

"Are you cheating on me?" Wonwoo said. He's nervous that Mingyu will just lie to him but he knows the truth so he's prepared for the answer. 

"Wonwoo what are you talking about?" Mingyu said shaking.

"Just answer my question!" Wonwoo shouted. 

"Y-Yes" Mingyu said stuttering. He can't bear to look at Wonwoo. His eyes are just glued to the floor.

Wonwoo on the other hand started crying even though he knew the answer but he didn't know that it will hurt so much hearing it from Mingyu's mouth. Since he knows about the guy he just needed to do one thing.

"Let's break up then.. Since you clearly don't love me anymore what's the point of living and continuing this relationship if you don't love me anymore.And remember that I will always love you. I'm doing this for you I just want you to be happy even though it's not with me. Thank you for a very wonderful two years with you." Wonwoo said while crying. Mingyu on the other hand started crying he didn't know what to say. He feels bad that he hurted Wonwoo.

"I'm so sorry Wonwoo and thank you for letting me go" Mingyu said. He wanted to hug Wonwoo but he knows that he can't. He knows that Wonwoo will just push him. 

"I'll leave and pack my things." Wonwoo just nod at him.

After packing his things Mingyu left the apartment but he said he said his last words to Wonwoo.

"I'm so so so sorry for everything and goodbye Wonwoo" with that the door closed and Wonwoo started crying loudly. He called his friends--Jun,Minghao and the Soonseok couple. He told them the whole story and he can't' stop from crying. His friends was furious about Mingyu. How can he cheat on Wonwoo that is so gentle and very fragile. 

By remembering that Wonwoo started to cry again but soon his friends arrived and wiped out his tears. He looked around and said goodbye to the apartment that is full of memories.

When they arrived at his new apartment he decided that he will forget about Mingyu and start a new chapter in his life. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Omg that was a long chapter! It was so hard to write that.. and I'm sorry if it's confusing I'm trying my best to write this story. And thank you for the 9 subscribers! I'm very happy! 

And I updated twice today because I'm not sure if I could update somewhere this week.. Anyways thank you again! And please feel free to comment so I can know if you guys like this story or not.. see you on the next chapter!