The Revelation

Was I not good enough?

If you haven't read Chapter 11 please do so :))
------------------------------------------
Mingyu's POV

I visited this cafe again called "Healing Cafe" they have a good service and good foods. They said that this cafe has 2 owners and I was wondering who they were. They also said that the new owners are old waiters here. I went to the counter to order and went to a vacant table to wait for my order to arrive. I was looking around  when someone called me. So I turned around and I was happy to see who called me.

"Uncle Mingyu!" Minhee said while running up to me. I was shocked that she hugged me, so I hugged her back. "What are you doing here? And who are you with?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm here to visit Umma and Appa.. And I'm here with my other appas" she told me. Wait so that means Seokmin, Soonyoung, Minghao and Jun are here?! And the owners of this cafe are Wonwoo and Joshua? Wow what a small world. I was going to answer here when someone called her. "Jeon Minhee!" All of the boys shouted. "Sorry appas, I left you because I saw Uncle Mingyu so I went to him" and suddenly all boys turned to face me. 

"Mingyu...." They all whispered in unison but loud enough to hear and by the looks on their faces it looks like they've seen a ghost.

"H-hi. It's nice to see you guys again" I said nervously. They were going to say something but two people arrived and they were laughing. It was Joshua and Wonwoo. They look so close, so I can't stop myself for being jealous. 

"Umma and Appa!" Minhee said running towards them and hugged them both. "Baby I missed you. How's school? And where's your appas?" "It was good Umma, and I missed you too! And about that they're just looking at Uncle Mingyu weirdly." Now all of them are looking at me, even Wonwoo. I just flashed them a smile nervously. And finally my order arrived and I finally had a reason to leave this place. I thanked the waiter and bowed to them. While the boys were just staring at me. I was crossing the street when I heard someone calling me. It was Minhee, it looks like she was going to give me something, so she crossed the street without looking, but there was a car coming. I was going to push her but I was too late. She got hit. 

"MINHEE!!!" Wonwoo shouted while running towards her. I ran towards her too. 

"Won calm down.. Let's go bring her to the hospital" he just nodded and let me carry Minhee in my car and we went to the hospital. Joshua and the boys just talked to the driver and apologized. 

When we arrived in the hospital, the nurses just took Minhee and brought her to the emergency room. We waited outside the room and waited for the doctor to come. Soon his friends started to arrive and there was an awkward silence but no one broke it until Seungcheol hyung came. He asked us what happened and Joshua told him what happened. I don't know why but I feel very comfortable around Minhee. After a few hours the doctor came out. "I gotta say she's a strong girl but she lost a lot of blood so we need someone to donate. "I will donate" Wonwoo said. "May I ask what type your blood is?" "Type A" "Oh Mr. Jeon but we need someone with type B" That's when I raised my hand. "I'm type B" All heads turned to me but I just ignored it and listened to what the doctor is saying. "Well do you want to donate?" "Yes I will" "Then let's go we don't have much time." I just nodded and followed the doctor. When we came into a room they took at least a bag of blood. And I wondered why me and Minhee have the same blood type, but then again probably it's just a coincidence. After that, the nurse thanked me and I went outside, but someone tugged on my arm. I turned around to see who it is.

It was Wonwoo.

 


"Mingyu can we talk?" He whispered.

"Uhmm yeah sure" I followed him.

"I want to thank you for donating, even though the other boys can do it. So I just want to thank you" he said sincerely. I know this is not the right time to explain to him but I have to, I need to do it right now.

"Wonwoo I'm so so so sorry for all the things I've done in the past. Believe me I didn't want to break up with you. I didn't love Seungcheol hyung, our parents just set us up. I was afraid to tell them because they might do something to you guys. I didn't want to initiate the break up so I just pretended I don't love you anymore. But the day after we broke up we decided to tell our parents because we can't bear to be apart from you guys. They weren't against our decision and they just let us be." I realized that I started crying, but I just continued. "After that, I went to our apartment, but when I got there, you weren't there. There was a new owner. I was devastated, I didn't know where to look after that. But I didn't stop. But it seems like fate has other plans. We never met again until the other day. So now I'm not going to waste my chance. Again Wonwoo I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm so--" i stopped talking because Wonwoo just hugged me. That's when I realized that he started crying also. I just hugged him back. It feels good that I hugged him again. He hugged me tighter, its like he doesn't want to let go. We just hugged each other for a few minutes, until he started to talk. 

"Mingyu its okay... Seungcheol hyung told me some parts but not the whole thing. But you should've told me. I would've went to talk to your parents you know. But I accept your apology." He said smiling. I wiped his tears and just hugged him again and he hugged me back. Our moment was ruined when my phone started to ring. Hyung was calling me. I answered it and put it on loud speaker.

"Mingyu where are you guys? The doctor is looking for Wonwoo. Minhee is okay now." That's when Wonwoo started to run. I just followed him. 

"Oh Mr. Jeon you're finally here. Minhee is okay now, she's out of the danger zone. She just needs to rest and take her medications. We also moved her to a private room so you can visit her." Wonwoo just bowed and thanked the doctor. The doctor gave us the room number and went to it. When we came in Minhee was awake already.

"Ummaa~" Wonwoo came and hugged her. 

"Baby don't ever do that again okay? We were worried. You lost a lot of blood but Uncle Mingyu gave you some. So you have to thanked him." 

"Uncle Mingyu thank you~" she opened her arms for me to hug her. So I came to her and hugged her while Wonwoo is there too. The three of us were just hugging, when I realized that I feel like I belonged here. Its like a puzzle. I was so happy at that moment. But of course the boys had to ruin it. They did comments like:

"Aww you guys looks so cute" "You guys look like a happy family" I saw Wonwoo blushed and I can't help but chuckle. Soon Minhee had to rest, so Wonwoo asked us to go and I was the last person to leave but he stopped me. 

 

 

"Mingyu I have to tell you something" he voice was shaking. He was nervous.

"What is it?" I hate to admit but I'm scared. 

"Uhmm.. it's about Minhee.." He said while looking around the room.

"What about her?" 

"Mingyu before we broke up we did 'it' right? After we broke up I felt sick so I had to go to the doctor. When we were in the doctor they said I'm not sick... I'm just pregnant." 

"Won what are you trying to say?" I was kind of excited because I feel like he's going to tell me that I'm Minhee's real father. But I don't want to get my hopes up. 

"Gyu you're Minhee's real father."