Encounters

Was I not good enough?

After a few days in the hospital, Dr. Lee allowed Wonwoo and his baby to go home. Ever since they got home, Wonwoo took care of his baby all the time but he had to work so Joshua and his friends has been taking turns to take care of it. They also decided that Minhee is going to call them Appa so she won't feel lonely. At first it was hard, but they got used to it. Soon the baby was a year old and Wonwoo was happy that he managed to take care of Minhee. 

-After 4 years-
Minhee is now 5 years old. She's a smart, confident girl. She's like Mingyu, so Wonwoo can't help that he sees Mingyu in her. Now, Wonwoo and her bought their own house, so they can live on their own. But his other appas are always visiting her and they're spoiling her too much. But Minhee feels very loved but she can't help but think who is her real father. Joshua on the other hand saw Seungcheol again. 

One day Joshua was walking in the park with Minhee. They were peacefully walking when they bumped into a man. When he looked up he realized that it was Seungcheol. He was shocked but Seungcheol mirrored his expression also, Minhee on the other hand was nudging Joshua because Joshua was just staring. Soon Joshua came out of his thoughts and started to speak.

"Hi Seungcheol it's been 5 years.. How have you been?" Joshua said looking at him.

"I'm good Joshua how about you?" 

"I'm good also.. How about your boyfriend? How's your relationship?" Joshua asked curiously. Seungcheol was about to answer when Minhee started to speak. 

"Appa I need to go to the washroom.. Can I go? You can stay here and I'll go by myself." Minhee said, she was about to run but Joshua asked her first. "Are you sure I can go with you..." "I'm good Appa I will be right back" Minhee said smiling.

"Appa?! I never knew you had a kid" Seungcheol said shocked.

"I don't she's just my niece but she calls me Appa because her real appa left his Umma. Since I answered your question answer mine." Joshua said.

"Ahh about my boyfriend? The day after we broke up.. we broke up because our relationship was just a set up. We told our parents that we will never going to work out so we called it off... About my relationship I've been single since the day you left me.." Seungcheol said trying not to cry.

"So why didn't you look for me? Why didn't you tell me that it was just a set up?!!" Joshua said angrily. 

"I did Joshua! I really did! I went back to our apartment and realized that you moved. And I couldn't tell you because I was scared on what's going to happen.. I'm really really sorry Joshua" Seungcheol said and went to hug Joshua. Joshua on the other hand was crying because he didn't knew that Seungcheol and him were sharing the same pain over the past 5 years.. Then something came to his mind are they really meant to be together since fate brought them together? 
 
Ever since that day, they became friends and soon Wonwoo met Seungcheol. And he realized that 'Minhee's Umma' is Wonwoo. They got a long very well and Seungcheol started to hang out with them. Mingyu on the other hand didn't know that, he was so busy with his work and he's always out of the country so he didn't have time to meet up with Seungcheol.  

One day Minhee and Wonwoo were at the coffee shop, having a family bonding. They haven't done this in a while because Wonwoo is busy with his work so Minhee is always with his nanny. They were having a lot of fun, so they decided to go to the park to play. Wonwoo was pushing Minhee on the swings, when Minhee suggested that they should play tag. 

Mingyu had a free day at work so he decided to go to the park. It's been a very long time since he had a day off and time by himself. 

Wonwoo was the one chasing Minhee but Minhee was a fast runner, when he was about to catch Minhee. Minhee bumped into a guy and fell down. The guy was about to help her but she started crying, he didn't know what to do but a guy ran towards her and he was shocked to see the guy.

"Ummaaaa" Minhee said crying. She had a scratch on her knee and it was bleeding.
Wonwoo on the other hand started running towards her. Minhee just hugged him tight because she was scared and Wonwoo just hugged her back. He didn't even notice the presence of the guy. Meanwhile the guy just stood there nervously.

"Shhh stop crying baby it's just a scratch it will heal soon.. Let's go to Appa's house so he can treat your wound. Okay?" Wonwoo said while hugging her and kissing her forehead. He felt a nod so he stood up and helped Minhee stand. He was going to say sorry to the man Minhee just bumped into, when he looked up he was very shocked. Only one word came out of his mouth.

"Mingyu."

------------------------------------------
Author's note: I'm sorry for the short and confusing update. I did this in a rush so I'm sorry. And thank you for the 43 subscribers! See you on the next chapter!