Saw you and Explanations

Was I not good enough?

Wonwoo was very shocked when he saw Mingyu. It's been 5 years since the last time they saw each other. Wonwoo can't move because he was shocked and nervous at the same time. It never crossed his mind that they will see each other again. But Minhee on the other hand was confused why is his mother like that. It feels like that he's seen a ghost. So Minhee, started poking his mother and thanks to that Wonwoo got his senses back. 

"Umma let's go now. I want to see Appa!" Minhee said cheerfully. And it feels like she didn't even cry earlier. 

"Uhh yeahh let's go.." Wonwoo said nervously. He can't even look at Mingyu's eyes, because all he remembers is the pain he gave him. All their memories started flashing back. They were about to go but Mingyu stopped him. He hold Wonwoo's wrist and made him face him. Wonwoo was scared and was wondering why did Mingyu do that. Mingyu saw the confusion, so he started to talk.

"It's been a long time Wonwoo..." Mingyu said dejectedly. 

"Yeah it has been and sorry we need to go now." Wonwoo said hurrying. He didn't even wait for Mingyu to respond. Mingyu just stood there watching them from afar. There were a lot of questions in his head, things like "does he have a kid?" "Why is the girl calling him umma?" "And who's the appa?" "Is he married already?". Lots of things were going on his mind.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo and Minhee went to Joshua's house because Wonwoo promised Minhee that they will go there and Joshua will treat her wound. After that Minhee fell asleep so Joshua asked Wonwoo to bring Minhee to his room, while he calls their friends. It's been a while since they got together, so they decided to meet up. Soon, all of their friends started to arrive even Seungcheol. Wonwoo doesn't know if he should tell his friends about what happen or just keep it to himself and pretend he's okay. But of course he's acting good isn't buying them, they started to ask if Wonwoo was okay, and he just told the truth that he's not.

"Won are you okay? You look very pale and sick?" Joshua asked worriedly.

"Uhhmm.. Actually no.. I have something to tell you.." Wonwoo said nervously.

"What is it?" They all said in unison, and also nervous on what is Wonwoo going to say. 

"I saw him again.." All of them was shocked except for Seungcheol who doesn't know what's happening.

"Uhmm sorry to ask but who's him?" Seungcheol asked.

"It's Wonwoo's ex-boyfriend who left him for another guy. Their relationship was going well until the guy cheated on him." Soonyoung said angrily. He clearly doesn't want Wonwoo to be in pain again. Seungcheol just nodded but there's another thing he wants to ask. So he asked it nervously.

"May I know his name?" Seungcheol asked nervously. 

"His name is Mingyu, Kim Mingyu." Jun said clearly done with this conversation. 

When Seungcheol heard the name he was shocked. So the Wonwoo, Mingyu always talk about is this guy?! And he's been with friends with him all along. Seungcheol doesn't know what to say. So he just nod his head in agreement. 

He had lots of things in mind, should he tell Mingyu about this? Or just let him find Wonwoo by himself. But he remembers that Mingyu was searching Wonwoo ever since they broke up. He also didn't know if he should tell them that he's Mingyu's friend. And he also realized that he was the reason why they broke up. After realizing that his face became pale and his friends saw that.

"Hyung are you okay?" Seokim asked him. 

"Uhh yeahh... I was just shocked." Seungcheol answered 

"Why hyung? Do you know Mingyu by any chance?" Wonwoo asked cause he feels like his hyung knows something.

Seungcheol was about to say no, but his luck wasn't on his side today. His phone started ringing that was on the table and every one looked at the caller. The name was 'Kim Mingyu', all ayes went to him. They were about to ask him questions when Wonwoo heard Minhee crying. So he stood up and went to Minhee. While the boys were just looking at him, waiting for an explanation and an answer. 

Seungcheol thought about what he is going to say. So he started explaining on what happened. He also told them that he's the guy Mingyu was seeing, all of them was mad, but he told them that they told their parents after the broke up with their boyfriends and started to look for them. He also apologized for being the reason why they broke up. And he also told them what happened to Mingyu. Now suddenly all of them felt bad for Mingyu, they didn't know that Mingyu was also suffering. Unfortunately Wonwoo didn't heard about this, so he still hates Mingyu for what he did. They also decided not to tell him and let Mingyu explain himself. So they decided to make them back together. Their plan was called "Operation get Meanie back together" 

After hearing Seungcheol's explanation, Joshua can't help but feel happy. He finally know what happened. So they decided to talk to each other alone. It was 8pm at night and they were walking at the park. It was quiet and calm. But Seungcheol started to talk.

"Uhm so now that you heard the story.. Are we good now? Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah we're good now." Joshua said smiling.

Seungcheol just hugged him and he's happy that even though they're not together again he's happy that Joshua forgive him and they're starting anew. But he will try to win Joshua's heart again. But little does he know he still have Joshua's heart.

------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I updated again haha because of Meanie today >.< the feels haha. Thank you for the 44 subscribers. I will try to update tomorrow or later but we will see if I'm busy. Thank you again! See you on the next chapter! And sorry for the title chapter haha