Good Friends and Lame Jokes

Was I not good enough?

After that day, Wonwoo and Joshua decided to tell their friends about the baby. They were shocked and they thought that they are moving way too fast for their relationship but they told them that its Mingyu's not Joshua's. They were more surprised about it but they accepted it and will never tell anyone that its Mingyu's. One day when they are playing with a guitar Wonwoo suddenly made a joke.

"Hey Joshua why do you think there's many F-sharps in this song?" Wonwoo said while trying to conceal his laugh.

"Why?" Joshua asked scared that this is going to be one of Wonwoo's lame jokes. Ever since Wonwoo was pregnant he starts to have mood swings. One time when Wonwoo made a joke and he didn't laugh, Wonwoo started crying so he pretended that he liked the joke. 

"Because they were sharpened  HAHAHAHAHA" Wonwoo said laughing very hard.

Joshua laughed nervously because he knew that it was not going to be funny so he just pretended that it was funny.

Wonwoo and Joshua's relationship is strong, but there's something wrong. Joshua thinks that they should be just good friends because he thinks that Wonwoo still loves Mingyu and he still can't move on. And he still loves Seungcheol. Everything was going well, except one day when Wonwoo thought that he saw Mingyu but it was a different guy. That's when where Joshua started question their relationship. And he thinks that they are not yet ready. It's been 5 months since their relationship started and they both think that they are not yet ready. They're thinking that they were just longing for someone when they met. So they decided to just be good friends. 

"Wonwoo can we talk?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah sure hyung" 

"So Wonwoo I think we should just be good friends. I feel like we still like our ex and we can't move on from them .I know that I promised you that I won't leave you and hurt you like your ex-boyfriend did and I will keep that promise. I will stay beside you but as a good friend not  in a romantic way... Is that okay with you?" he said this while he is very scared on what Wonwoo is going to do and say. 

"Yeah.. It's okay hyung.. I already know that this will happen cause I feel like our relationship is not in a romantic way its just platonic.. I was going to talk to you about this but you beat me" Wonwoo said laughing. "We can just be good friends, a good hyung and a good uncle to my baby!" Wonwoo said smiling.

Joshua can't help but feel relieved on what Wonwoo just said. He was happy that Wonwoo accepted this. "Yeah of course and I'm sure I will be his favourite uncle." Joshua said while winking.

"We heard that!" Seokmin, Soonyoung, Minghao and Jun shouted at the same time. 

"Ughhh you guys are eavesdropping again?!" Wonwoo said whining. 

"What? Everytime we come here you guys always have those conversation. So its not our fault." Soonyoung said while sticking his toungue out. 

"Whatever" Wonwoo said while rolling his eyes. 

"Why are you guys even here anyway?" Joshua asked changing the topic. 

"Uhmm we're here to eat duhh. This is a cafe what else?" Minghao said sarcastically. 

"Ha-ha-ha very funny" Joshua said bitterly. 

"Well anyway Wonwoo when are you going to know the gender of your baby?" Jun asked.

"Uhmm next month. Do you guys want to come with me?" Wonwoo asked even though he knows that they are all going to come with him even though he's not going to invite them. 

"Yes!" All of them said happily.

"Ouu I wonder what is gender is it. I hope it's a girl!" Seokmin said happily. 

"I hope it's a boy so we can hang out and teach him some of my English skills." Joshua said proudly. 

"How about you Wonwoo what do you want it to be?" Jun asked.

"I want it to be a girl, because ever since I was kid I wanted a sister and I'm tired of hanging out with boys." Wonwoo said trying to tease his friends.

"Wow! That's very offensive Wonwoo." And they started laughing.

How about you Mingyu what do you want it to be? If we're still together would you accept this? Wonwoo said in his thoughts. And I wish that you are very happy and you're taking care of yourself and you stopped spreading germs. Wonwoo said smiling at that thought. 

I hope you're happy. 

 But little does he know that they are both longing for each other. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Omg thank you for the 500 views! I never knew that this story would have that many views so thank you very much! and sorry for the chapter title I can't think of any haha