Good Enough?

Was I not good enough?

-After 5 years-

"Chan! Minhee! Wake up or else you guys are going to be late for school!" Wonwoo shouted at his kids.

After Wonwoo and Mingyu reunited, Mingyu introduced Wonwoo to his parents even Minhee. His parents are very happy for him. They even said sorry for making them break up and for the problem they created. Eventually Mingyu proposed to Wonwoo, who immediately said yes while crying. Minhee was very happy that her family is complete and happy.

Soon they had another child-- Kim Chan, Chan for short. He's 4 years old now, while Minhee is 9 turning 10. Now, Wonwoo feels very overwhelmed and very lucky to have them.

"Good Morning wifey~" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo from the back and kissed his cheek. Wonwoo suddenly jumped, because Mingyu scared him.

"Hubby~~ you scared me" Wonwoo said as he turned around to face Mingyu while punching his chest. Mingyu just chuckled and kissed him on the lips this time. "Why are you even shouting? It's the weekend today.. The kids don't have school today" Minyu informed Wonwoo.

"Oh yeah ha-ha.. Oopps my bad" Wonwoo chuckled nervously.

"Ummaa~ I'm still sleepy~" Chan said as he was going to Wonwoo while pouting. "Sorry baby I thought you guys have school today" Wonwoo said as he carried Chan and kissed his pout. Chan just hugged his mom, but still very sleepy.

"Appa carry me too!~" Minhee said to Mingyu. But she's more awake than Chan is. "But baby you're big now~" Mingyu . "But appa~ pleasee" Minhee pleaded while pouting at her father. Wonwoo just chuckled at the scene. "Fine come here" Mingyu said while opening his arms for Minhee. "Yay!" Minhee cheered. She kissed her father's cheek to thank her. 

"Since you guys are awake now want to go to Chul's house?" Wonwoo asked breaking the silence.

Chul is the son of Joshua and Seungcheol. They got married after Wonwoo and Mingyu. It was hard for Joshua because it was his first but nonetheless it was worth it. Chul is the same age as chan but 2 months older.

After hearing that question, the kids were suddenly awake and shouted "Yes" to their parents. Their parents just laughed at their reaction. "I think Yeonju and Daehyun are going to be there too." Mingyu informed their kids.

Yeonju is the daughter of Jun and Minghao. They got married before Wonwoo and Mingyu so, Yeonju is the second oldest next to Minhee. The girls get a long very well because they're both girls and they're surrounded by boys.

While Daehyun is the son of Seokmin and Soonyoung. As expected he's the most energetic one and the joker. And he can dance very well, same as Chan. They got married the last, because Seokmin had to work abroad and Soonyoung waited for him. 

All of them are happy with their lives and they survived all the challenges they came to and will try to survive the ones to arrive. Their friendship also stayed longer than they thought and they are hoping their kids will be like that too. 

The kids were playing, while the parents are just talking about their kids future and what will happen to them. Soon they all went home and the kids are dead tired so they went straight to their room after they said good night to Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Wonwoo and Mingyu went to the balcony to look at the stars that night. They were just in silence, but both of them were thinking how they wished upon the stars and their wishes came true. Suddenly a shooting star came again, but they just looked at each other and smiled. Soon, they were just enjoying each other's presence, Wonwoo is hugging Mingyu by the waist while resting his head on Mingyu's chest, on the oher hand Mingyu just hugged him back. Mingyu suddenly kissed Wonwoo's head, and after that Wonwoo looked at Mingyu confused. Mingyu always does that if he wants to say something to Wonwoo when they are in each others arms. 

"Wonwoo thank you for everything. And you were good enough for me, no you're the perfect one for me." Mingyu said while smiling down at Wonwoo. Then Mingyu just kissed Wonwoo on the lips. After that they just smiled at each other and went to bed. Wonwoo fell asleep first, Mingyu just looked at him, then kissed his forehead and whispered 

You were good enough

------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Thank you for all the people who subscribed, commented, upvoted and read this story. I just made this story for fun and for practicing. I had fun writing this and I didn't think that people would read this story. And I also want to thank  'asd_qwerty' for always commenting. Thank you! Again thank you for reading :))

Also I know Dino is Jeonghan's baby but sooner or late there will be a plot twist😂 Dino is actually Wonwoo's haha and their bond though. (Just my comment)