Happy Family

Was I not good enough?

If you haven't read Chapter 11 & 12 please do so:)) I updated thrice today! Thank you!
 
------------------------------------------
Wonwoo's POV

I had to tell Mingyu the truth after all he has to know. I was happy that he told me everything. I know that I forgave him easily but, he looks sincere that's why I did it. I don't know where my courage came from but I just did it.

"Gyu you're Minhee's father" I said nervously

Mingyu's POV

I was shocked to hear what Wonwoo had just said. I know I was expecting it already but it was very different to hear the truth. I just spaced out, I didn't know what to say, but I was very happy. I heard Wonwoo calling me that's why I was awaken from my thoughts.

"Mingyu? Gyu? Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked worriedly. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him.  And started saying "thank you." "Aren't you mad or surprised?" "Won from the start I had a feeling already. I feel so connected to her, but I didn't assume anything. And you can tell about her personality, it's just like mine. And why would I be mad? I'm very happy to be exact" I just felt that he nodded and hugged me back. I feel complete now. But what does this make us now?

"Won?" I said while pulling back from the hug.
 
"Yes?" 

"What are we now? Are we together again?" I asked.

"Mingyu I don't know too.. but what do you want us to be?" I pretended to think even though I already know what I want. I can see that he's very nervous.

"Hmmm I'm sorry Won but"

"But?" 

"I want us to be together again.. I know I hurt you before but I promise I won't do it again. I will try to be strong for us. I will not be a coward anymore."

"If that's what you want.. then we're together " he said while smiling and I hugged him again. 

"I love you Wonwoo" I said looking at him.

"I love you too Mingyu. In fact it never stopped" He said smiling. In that moment, I kissed him, after 6 years of being apart I can finally say that he's mine again. I can hug or kiss him every time I want. I decided to stay with him in the hospital. But after a few minutes he fell asleep. Me, on the other hand can't sleep. The things happened today can't sink to my head. I was happy, now I have Wonwoo back again and have a daughter with him. I just stared at them and they look so peaceful. I'm very lucky to have them. 

-The next morning-
I woke up to the loud noises in the room. When they saw me waking me up, they were all serious--to be honest I was scared and you can tell by my facial expression. After a few seconds they started to laugh at me which got me confused.

-3rd person POV-
"Mingyu!!! Welcome back! If you do that again we don't have to think twice to kill you. But nonetheless we missed you!!" Soonyoung said while running towards him to hug him. 

"And we're serious about it Mingyu so don't you dare hurt Wonwoo again." Jun warned him.

"I promise" Mingyu said while raising his right hand. After that all the boys started to huddle around him and hug him and he just chuckled at them. Mingyu also told them that he knows about Minhee and that him and Wonwoo are back together.

Soon Wonwoo and Minhee woke up and they were both shocked that all the boys are having fun. 

"Appas~" all of them turned to Minhee. "Omg Minhee we were so worried about you so don't do that again." Minghao said 
"We missed you Minhee!" Seokmin said

"Minhee we have to tell you something" Wonwoo said. "Baby can you stop calling them appas? Because what if you're real appa came and he might be confused on who are you calling. Do you agree with me?" Wonwoo asked. "But Umma that will be hard... I called them appa since I can talk.. but I will try.. but when will I know who my real appa is?" Minhee asked curiously.

"About that.. don't worry baby I'll tell you soon. If you get out of the hospital I will tell you" Wonwoo said in his teasing tone. "But Ummaa~" Minhee said cutely while pouting. "That's why you need to get better soon" Wonwoo said. All the boys were just watching. They were smiling because of the cute scene. 

After a few days Minhee got out of the hospital and she was very excited to go home. 

"Umma I'm feeling better now so can you tell me now who's my appa?" Minhee asked excitedly. 

"Yes but do you want to go an amusement park first? We're going with Uncle Migyu. Is that okay?" Minhee just nodded excitedly. 

When they were in Mingyu's car, Minhee suddenly said something.

"You know Uncle Mingyu if you ever have a child he/she is going to be lucky. You're handsome, caring and loving. Plus you're good at cooking. I hope my real appa is just like you." Minhee said while sighing. 

"Minhee probably you're appa is the same too." Mingyu said trying to bring her mood up. 

"Minhee don't be sad.. You'll meet your appa at the amusement park" Wonwoo said.

"Really Umma?! So you saw him already? When and how?!" Minhee asked.

"Woah calm down baby I'll answer your questions when you see him." Wonwoo answered.

When they were in the amusement park, they tried different rides, they tried the roller coaster where it was just Minhee and Mingyu who rode it because Wonwoo doesn't like it. And he's also giving Mingyu some personal time with Minhee. They went to different booths and played lots of games. Mingyu won every single game, that's why Minhee had lots of toys at the end of the day. Mingyu and Minhee got a long very well and Wonwoo is very happy with that. 

When the sun was setting, they went to the Ferris Wheel to see how beautiful it looks like. And that when they told Minhee the truth.

"Minhee-baby do you want to know who your appa is?"

"Yes Umma I'm very excited to meet him" 

"Baby he's in front of you already" Wonwoo said smiling. Minhee was confused for a moment her eyebrows were knit together. But soon she realized that Mingyu is her real father. She jumped out into her mother's arms and went to Mingyu.

"Appa?~" Minhee asked Mingyu but her tears were forming already. 

"Yes baby?" Mingyu said while smiling at her.

"Umma you're not joking right?" Minhee asked Wonwoo. "No baby. Would I lie to you?" 

"Appa!!" Minhee said while hugging Mingyu tightly, she also started crying. Mingyu just hugged her back. He was crying as well. Wonwoo just watched them. 

"Aww Minhee stop crying. Appa is here already. Don't cry anymore. And I'm sorry for not being with you for the past 5 years." Mingyu said.

"Appaaa" that's all Minhee can say. She can't believe that she met her real father and the one she wants it to be. She started crying loudly. That's when Wonwoo started to get worried.

"Baby are you okay?" Wonwoo asked worriedly. Minhee just nodded in Mingyu's shoulder. After a few minutes she calmed down and looked at her father. 

"Thank you for coming back and its okay you didn't know anyway" Minhee said looking at her father. She waited for a very long time for this to happen. Soon they got off the Ferris Wheel and went home--to Wonwoo's house. Minhee won't let go of Mingyu, so Mingyu just carried her. When they arrived, Minhee asked if Mingyu can stay over. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who just nodded. Mingyu said yes and Minhee was very happy. They slept in Wonwoo's room so the three of them will fit in the bed.

"I love you appa" Minhee said when they were lying in the bed. 

"I love you too baby" Mingyu said while kissing her forehead.

"I love you umma and thank you very much" Minhee said while kissing her mother's cheeks.

"I love you too Minhee and no problem. I always love you baby" Wonwoo said kissing her cheeks then her forehead. 

"Ahh I feel so complete Umma Appa~ you guys don't know how happy I am." Minhee said but clearly she's sleepy. 

"Us too baby we're very happy" They both said in unison.

"I love you" they said it again unison. They just giggled after that. Minhee on the other hand fell asleep already. So her parents followed her.  

After saying that, they all slept peacefully. With smiles on their faces.