Wishes and Shooting Stars

Was I not good enough?

"I'm pregnant." Wonwoo said nervously.

"Whaat? Wonwoo stop joking" Joshua said trying to form words. 

The couple decided to go to the park so it would be peace calm.  Wonwoo started telling what happened in the hospital. Joshua didn't believe him at first but he realized that Wonwoo was serious. 

Joshua told Wonwoo that he will help him with the baby and accept it like its his own. Wonwoo just hugged him and said thank you. Joshua hugged him back and they started to walk, enjoying the night and watching the stars. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 months since Mingyu saw Wonwoo. And in those 3 months all he's done is crying. Mingyu didn't like Seungcheol or vice versa. They had been set up for arranged marriage. They didn't know it, but one day their parents told and introduced them to each other.  They had to pretend that they are happy together so their boyfriends will initiate the break up. Seungcheol's boyfriend was Joshua. Seungcheol and Mingyu wanted to protest the idea but they couldn't do so. They both know what will happen to their boyfriends if they do.

But after the night their boyfriends broke up with them, they had to tell their parents that they are not meant to be together and they're happy with someone else. They were scared that their parents would be against them. It turns out they were just testing them if hey would work together. And they will be happy if their happy with the ones they truly love. Seungcheol and him was very happy at that moment. They thanked each other and they started to be good friends. They're just hoping that they are not too late.

Right after that, Mingyu visited his shared apartment with Wonwoo. Hoping to see him.. But when he got there, there was a new owner. He didn't know that Wonwoo will move. He was devasted because now he doesn't know where to find Wonwoo. He's regretting that why didn't he talk to his parents first before he started to avoid him. He hates himself for being a coward. 

When he got home he was a crying mess. He didn't want to leave Wonwoo. His parents started asking him what happened and he just told them the whole story. His parents regretted that they tried to set him up. They keep saying sorry to Mingyu. But Mingyu just smiled sadly at them that assures them that it's fine.. 

Mingyu just decided that he will work in his father's company so he can earn money and have something to do. Until now he can't forget about Wonwoo. He cries every time he remembers Wonwoo and all the things they did. 

(Back to the present) 

One night he went to a park and sat on the grass. He feels so relax. It was a clear, peaceful night. He was just looking at the stars and when a shooting star came. He closes his eyes and made a wish. His mind was fast enough to think of a wish. He wished that "Wonwoo is happy and takes care of himself and that they will meet again."  He knows Wonwoo is very easy to get sick and he hopes that Wonwoo eats a lot and on time. He looked back again at the stars and he started to look how bright they are. He just wishes that if he finds Wonwoo he's not too late. 

He didn't realized that someone was beside him. He just realized it when the person started to talk.

"Thinking of him again?" Seungcheol asked but he already knows the answer.

"Yeah I was remembering all the things we did and wondering where is he right now." Mingyu smiled sadly.

"It's okay bro, I'm thinking the same thing.. But I'm just hoping that we will find and see them again." Seungcheol said hoping. 

They just sat there until they saw a couple walking together. They looked so happy and sweet.They were about to see the couple's faces when Mingyu's phone started ringing. His parents were asking him where is he and has he eaten yet. So he stood up and cleaned his pants and asked Seungcheol if he wanted to come with him. The latter just said yes, and they walked away.  

Meanwhile the couple was Joshua and Wonwoo. They weren't paying attention to their surroundings, so they didn't see Mingyu or Seungcheol. But they were startled when they heard a phone ringing, they were about to see the person but the other just started walking away.

After that their paths hasn't cross again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I just want to thank for the 33 subscribers. I'm happy that people likes this story! Thank you very much! And haha this is not the ending yet :))