Past and Regrets

Was I not good enough?

Italized means flashbacks..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo has been a crying mess for over a week now. It's been a week since Mingyu and him broke up. It's very hard for Wonwoo to move on because he thought Mingyu was the one for him. He loves Mingyu so much to the point he loves Mingyu more than himself .It was very hard to let him go, but since Wonwoo wants him to be happy he just let Mingyu go.

Mingyu and Wonwoo was bestfriends since they were kids. They met at kindergarten because some kids were making fun of Wonwoo. But Mingyu who was so brave and tall, scared the kids away. Ever since that day, Mingyu wanted to be friends with Wonwoo. They play, eat and study together. They were inseparable, but it was hard for Mingyu to be close with Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was a quiet, shy type while Mingyu was the opposite. Wonwoo hates people that are loud, but somehow Mingyu was an exception for him Somehow he was drawn to the kid and wants to be friends with him. Eventually they became friends--bestfriends.

They went to the same high school and that were it all started. Wonwoo realized that Mingyu is so attractive and found himself crushing on his bestfriend. He can't tell him what he actually feels because he's scared  that he's just going to ruin their friendship. He always blushes when Mingyu initiates skin ship with him. But inside he is very happy. Their friends asks them if they are a couple but both of them will just say 'No'. Oh how Wonwoo wishes that they are. But he can't and he doesn't even know if Mingyu is a bent stick. 

On April 17, all Wonwoo's dreams and wishes came true. In front of him is Kim Mingyu asking him to be his boyfriend. Kim Mingyu--his best friend that he has feelings for.Wonwoo was so happy that day. He can't beleive that his feelings for Mingyu was requitted. Their friends was cheering and congratulating them. Wonwoo will never forget that day.  And he promised that he will never forget that day.

Now, Wonwoo remembers that day very clearly. He used to be happy while remembering the memory but now he's regretting that he said yes and how promised that he will never foget  that day. He's regretting that he fell in love and the worst part was, that he fell in love with Mingyu. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: First chapter is up.. Sorry for a very short one. I'm not going to promise that the second one will be long. I hope you liked this chapter! (If not it's okay it's my first time anyway!) and sorry for my grammatical errors. See you on the next chapter! Fighting!~ And that you so much for subscribing this story!!! You don't know how happy I am :D