Healing and Love

Was I not good enough?

Ever since they broke up, Wonwoo hasn't seen Mingyu. And he has no news on what happened to Mingyu. 

Wonwoo decided to work in a cafe to pass some time and earn money. He's working on Healing Cafe, and his workmates are very nice. Especially for one person named Joshua. Joshua helps Wonwoo on his job and they became friends. Wonwoo also knew that Joshua also broke up with his boyfriend because the guy was also cheating with him. He felt bad for Joshua because joshua is a very nice person.

A few months later~

Eventually Wonwoo forgot about Mingyu even though it may seem impossible but he tried to. His friends and  Joshua helped him forget Mingyu. Joshua and Wonwoo hepled each other to recover from the pain they had.

Wonwoo and Joshua became really close. They started hanging out, until the moment they are inseparable. They had a lot of skinships, at first they were shy about it but they got used to it. Wonwoo's friends are happy for him because after a very long time, they can see that Wonwoo is happy and back to his normal self. They also thinks that the two are so oblivious to each other's feelings.

Wonwoo wouldn't be lying if he didn't say he developed feelings towards Joshua. He thinks that Joshua is a very easy going and a cool person. But he's scared that he will fall in love again. The last time he did it didn't turn out that nice. But little does he know Joshua also developed some feelings for him up to the point he just wants to confess and he does. 

One day, Winwoo and Joshua are working on the cafe. There were only few customers so Joshua deciede to confess.

"Wonwoo" called Joshua. Joshua was very nervous because he's thinking that his love for Wonwoo is unrequited. 

"Yes hyung?" Wonwoo said. He was thinking if Joshua is going to say something important because Joshua usually calls him Wonnie or Won. So Wonwoo thinks it must be important.

"Won I know we only know each other for a few months, but I can't help that I'm falling for you. I know you are scared to fall in love again but me too. I just want you to know that I like you." Joshua said, nervous on what Wonwoo is going to say.

Wonwoo was very shocked, he didn't know what to say and that Joshua was right, that he's scared to fall again. But the other part of him is happy that someone loves him again and that Joshua likes him back.

"Hyung" Wonwoo said. "I want you to know that i like you too but-" Wonwoo said scared to continue.

"But?" Joshua said nervously.

"What if you realized that you don't like me and find someone better than me? Like what my ex has done I can't go through that again hyung. I'm scared" Wonwoo said his tears forming on the brim of hus eyes.

"I know that Won but I promise you I won't do what your stupid ex did to you. He didn't realize that you are a wonderful person Won. I promise that I won't hurt you and will always love you and don't be scared I'm always here for you." Joshua said smiling to ease Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just ran up to Joshua and hugged him. He started crying because he was overwhelmed on what the older had said. For now he will not be scared and will trust Joshua's words. 

"Hyung I will believe you and I like you too" Wonwoo smiling at Joshua. Joshua hugged him again. 

Their friends started cheering for them at back. The two didn't know that their friends are watching them. And they came into the cafe.

"Finally Joshua turned into a man and confess his feelings!" Soonyoung said excitedly. All of them laughed except for Joshua who was flustered.

"I'm so happy for the both of you! You deserved all the happiness in the world!" Seokmin said while smiling from ear to ear. 

"Congratulations to the both of you! You guys are my OTP now #WONSHUA" Minghao said happily.

"Congratulations best friend~ I thought you were growing to get old by yourself" Junhui said while laughing. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes. 

"As much I want to celebrate with you guys but we can't. Wonwoo and I need to go back to work before we lose our job" Joshua said while the others just whispered "party pooper" and Joshua heard that so he started to hit his friends. While Wonwoo was just laughing.

It was a long day for Wonwoo and he will never forget that day. It's very important and the happiest day of his life after what happened to him.

July 30, was indeed a great day. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I'm sorry if the story is moving too fast but it just needs to. I'm trying to build up the story. And it's a short one but I'' trying my best to makie it longer. And I will try to write some in Wonwoo's POV.  I also know that you guys are not so familiar to Joshua and Wonwoo but they're like my 3rd otp after SeokWoo😂

And thank you so much for reading this story. I would alao want to thank to all those who subscribed this story ( omg 19 subscribers ToT) Thank you to those 19 subscribers! Also feel free to comment because I need your opinions. See you on the next chapter!