Cataclysm

W - Another side of Two Worlds

Yeon Joo’s POV:

As I listened to Seok Beom, I realized that the real criminal wasn’t even the criminal. The real criminal was the manhwa itself. That world was there even before Appa made the manhwa, the manhwa was becoming the portal between these two worlds. We had done too much before we even realized the truth. We agitated this manhwa and now it’s punishing us.

“But Yeon Joo a, I keep forgetting the names inside the manhwa. I’ve been trying hard to remember it.”

But, since all of these had happened, let’s face it, fight it. I realized another thing and ran out of the room  just to meet Mad Dog.

“Yah, are you back to your crazy useless self? You didn’t even knock the door?”

“I’m sorry, but…Seok Beom knows. Doesn’t that mean you too? Or am I wrong?”

I still couldn’t catch my breath from the running but still I managed to answer.

“Hmph,” said him while he touch his chin with one of his hand. “What do you think? As a fan of W..”

“So you know.”

“We are all trapped inside the manhwa, Kang… Kang Chul talked to me and so did you. Those made me a part of the manhwa. But, I believe only the main character would be able to change the plot, you and you and you. I… Why can’t I remember?? Argh!”

Everyone is forgetting us. The main characters. My phone was ringing. “Soo Bong?”

“Noona, I’m sorry for everything. I’ve been joining forces with Chul in secret. I have erased everything every episodes, deleted the files, burned a lot of books but.. We’re fighting him but..”

“Nice one! Soo Bong a. Goodbye!” A gunshot was fired. A lot of laughters were heard. Since when did Han Sang Hoon got accomplices?

I was so startled, the moment I heard that sound. “Soo Bong aa!!”

“Next, next target guys!”

I believed that he had shot Soo Bong.

“………Is he gone? Noona…”

“Soo Bong?! I’m coming over to the studio. Are you there?!” said myself while running.

“Noona no, you need to go to the hospital soon, room 407. I’m afraid he… they would do something to Teacher.”

“They? Who are they?”

“He forced me to draw a lot more of himself. But go there now noona!! Please save Teacher, I beg you..”

He hang up the phone.

Kang Chul’s POV:

I was trying to make a scene, on how to work together, to beat Han Sang Hoon, so we had a secret meeting with Soo Bong. He could draw, which mean he, was the only person we can depend on right now, since Oh Seung Moo sshi was hospitalized. I invited him to my penthouse.

“Whoa, it’s the first time I step inside the penthouse I created. I’m… I’m so proud of myself…teeheeheehee.”

“Is canned beer ok for you?”

“Ah, yes,” said him while he sit on the couch.

“We’re here to discuss our missions.”

He nodded his head while drinking the canned beer.

“We’re here Chul a.”

Soo Bong spurted out some of the beer.

“SO  SO SO SO…So Hee s-s-shii?!”

So Hee laughed and Do Yeon seemed mad but he’s trying to hide it.

“So Hee will be looking out from Oh Seung Moo’s shii room in the hospital, she’d be pretending to be a hired nurse. Do Yeon will join the fight with me. And Soo Bong shii, you..”

“I… I know what I did wrong I’m sorry…..but”

“No, you… need to continue it, you need to delete the part of this world which has been exposed to the other world. You did a good job, in fact.”

“What? But… I’m erasing your world…”

“You don’t have to care about us, just do what he said please, Soo Bong shii,” said So Hee.

At Myung Se Hospital:

At the hospital, Han Sang Hoon, along with 4 of his twin brothers was creating a chaos, but he’s been updraded. All of them didn’t really go by walking, they teleported back and forth from the manhwa world to the real world. So Hee was the only person guarding Oh Seung Moo sshi.

“What are you trying to do?”

“Oh it’s just you, a useless side character, not even the main character.”

“Do not mess with me…,” said So Hee, with a trembling voice.

One of his twins took a flower vase and threw it to her. She moved.

“See? How useless you really are! How come he created such a coward to be the heroine.”

She kicked one of his subordinate.

“Pretty good. But, that doesn’t mean that I can’t easily kill you.”

“My gun…,” said So Hee while a gun suddenly appeared on her hand.

“I’m sure you can’t kill me. You killed your friend in the past and became a secretary just to stop killing people. What a you are.”

Soo Bong’s POV:

I’ve been listening to them. I’ve been erasing a lot, but, it seems like someone was really mad about this. Hence, he teleported himself to the studio while I was drawing things for Chul.

“Han…. Han Sang Hoon….”

“You, are you good in drawing? Draw me, a lot more of myself. Then, I won’t shoot you.”

I was trembling. I did what he said yet he shot me. Good thing I had the armor and fake blood I drew  for myself inside this shirt. Good thing he didn’t shoot me on the head. I called  Yeon Joo Noona immediately while running to the hospital. I couldn’t let them to ruin our plans. I created them, it would be my fault.

She was there, guarding Teacher, So Hee sshii, she’s really cool! I drew a gun for her. It was funny but since when the things drawn could appear even in the real world?! Didn’t this mean that, we had been teleported to the manhwa world without even noticing it?!

Han Sang Hoon, along with 4 of his subordinates was pointing 4 guns, one of them was pointing at Teacher.  One fired the gun to one of her leg. She fell down to the floor. It made me boiled of anger.

One more of them was going to fire it, maybe I was out of my mind. I had been a big fan of her, but…. she’s just another Chul. Nothing good will come out after protecting a manhwa character you loved. I might end up just like Yeon Joo noona but still, I ran, in front of her, to protect her.

“Soo Bong sshi… you… you’re bleeding!”

It got me in my arm where there wasn’t any armor. I was bleeding? Just like Yeon Joo, I’ve been considered as one of the characters inside the manhwa.

“You guys, how dare? I drew you guys, how dare you shot me in my arms,” said Soo Bong.

One of them started to look confused. The rests of them as well. Good thing that I drew them with far more stupid personalities who’re easy to be fooled, and they will always obey their master.

“Quite smart you are,” said Han Sang Hoon before shooting Soo Bong once.

Four of the fools started to attack Han Sang Hoon but, since they were foolish, Han Sang Hoon scared them away and shot all of them.

Yeon Joo Noona arrived “Appaa!”

Han Sang Hoon, choked Yeon Joo, the moment she arrived.

“Appaa! Wake up please!!” she screamed as she’s being choked.

So Hee tried to fire a gun to his leg, but nothing worked.

“He forced me to draw an armor for him. And to make him a person who’s senseless I meant he can’t feel pain, it’s my fault,” whispered Soo Bong to So Hee.

“And you did it?!” So Hee looked so mad.

Out of nowhere, a voice appeared.

“How dare.. I created you, created this few parts of the world, yet you…”

Bang!

A shot was fired through Han Sang Hoon’s head. The ammo was there, right on the wall.

He fell to the floor just like that.

“Appa! How? Do you remember it now?”

“Teacher.. I’m so sorry, this place, I erased it before.”

“I know, I drew it back. Doing a fight in the real world. What do you think people will see me as?! And I don’t want to be trapped here too. Let’s run to the portal.”

“What why?” said Soo Bong.

“We don’t have time. It’s erasing itself. This manhwa. Look!”

As they look at the tablet, their surrounding started to blink, the walls, floor, everything.

Chul and Do Yeon arrived just in time, “Hurry guys, listen. I would teleport all of you from the real world. The main character can teleport any manhwa character to the real world by thinking of them. But when I tried to do so, it didn’t work anymore. You must find a portal when the time stopped when I’m at the real world. Soo Bong, I trust you in bringing them back safely.”

Chul went to the real world to make the time stop and to make the portal appear somewhere inside the manhwa world.

“We must find the portal!” said Oh Seung Moo.

“Let me carry you sir!” said Do Yeon but Soo Bong bumped into him and said he’d do it instead.

“But you’re hurt.” said So Hee.

They run and run as the hospital inside the manhwa world were disappearing. But even more than that, the road outside and even the sky were all twitching, blinking, they were going to disappear.

“There it is, the portal!” said Do Yeon.

Everyone run toward it.

“Wait, this is Mad Dog’s room! His PC!” said Yeon Joo.

Everyone had gone through the portal, Soo Bong helped Oh Seung Moo to go in, but, the portal was closed just like that. The last person left were Soo Bong and So Hee but, the portal was closing little by little just like that. It’s getting smarter, it’s blocking a lot of exits.

 “Soo Bong shii! Take my hand.”

“No, I’m hurt. You go.”

Soo Bong pushed So Hee inside the portal, leaving him alone, right after, the portal closed.

“This is what I should get, after all the revenge I had done,” said him while sitting with his eyes closed.

“Right. Of course this is what you should get. I should disappear along with this manhwa. I should have left you alone there,” said Chul.

Soo Bong opened his eyes, out of his bewilderment, he looked around. Everyone was there.

“Teacher? Sir I missed you so much,” said Soo Bong before he passed out on the floor.