The Longest Dream

W - Another side of Two Worlds

Oh Yeon Joo woke up crying, just to find herself in her bedroom. "Why am I crying?" She tried to remember..

"Wait, this isn't right! I was crying to sleep before, on a hospital bed! Cus Kang... (Who is it?) Someone told me that.. that.. someone dissappeared.. (What is it?)" She sighed.
"Is it really just a dream?"
"Weird.. It feels like it was a really really long dream.."

She looked around.
"Hm? But this isn't how my bedroom looks like. This is like..11 or is it 12? 12 years ago.."
She looked around clearly once again. "Mommm?" She stood up to go out when something fell of her bed. It's a brand new manhwa. "W" was written on the cover as well as the big number "2".

"2? Vol 2? Where's the first?"
"But this W.. I'm sure I've heard it somewhere."
"Yeon Joo a.... Yeon Joo? Geez. Can't you see what time it is? You're gonna be late for school!"
Mom opened the door.
"Why? What's with that look? Hurry or you'll be late!"
Yeon Joo was soo confused all of a sudden.
"Omma, why do you look so young?"
Mom blushed, "Oh, really?"
"Nevermind.. I'm going soon."

She looked at the mirror. She stared at her reflection. "Am I.. really a high-school student..?"

Yeon Joo went to school just like before. But she felt as if there's something important which was left behind. She felt anxious all the time.

As the bus she was riding went through a bus stop, a blurry vision popped into her mind. Someone riding a fancy red car stopped right in front of her. Her eyes turned blurry as her tears were forming. "I miss you.. K.. (Who is it again?)"
"What? You miss me? Oh? Yeon Joo a, are you crying?!"
"Aigoo, why are you crying again?"
"Oh gosh, don't cry in the bus, why are you such a crybaby?!"
She looked beside her. Her friends were all beside her. They were all late for school, but this was pretty normal.

She missed someone, but her brain couldn't tell her who he was and how he looked like. She felt as if someone she once knew had dissappeared before she even noticed. And there's something big left behind. She tried hard to remember. A sharp pain appeared on her head. "Ouch" She touched her head.
"Yeon Joo a, are you okay?" Her friends panicked.

At the break, she took out something from her bag. "W". She unwrapped the plastic. "What's thatt? Lemme see." One of her friends took it out of curiosity. "Aish.. why is it empty? W? What a weird title. Where did you get this?" She returned it. Yeon Joo took a look. There's a lot of pages but they were all empty. Weird. "Maybe I should bring this to Dad. He might know something."

The weirdest part was that, when she woke up this morning, she thought that she were 30.

"Am I crazy? I must have been studying like crazy.. but still, I have to go to that university no matter what. I need to."