Vengeance

W - Another side of Two Worlds

At Hankuk Sungjin Hospital:

 “Chul!”

Kang Chul turned and saw Seo Do Yeon, his best buddies and also his bodyguard, who’s here at at the ER of Hankuk Sungjin Hospital for a quick checkup because he got severely hurt while being caught as a captive years ago.

“Hyung.. how are you?”

“Chul, I don’t get where you are teleporting to. But this habit is definitely not right.. Whenever you’re there, time will stop here, remember?”

“Oh right, sorry, I forget that you found out that this is a life inside of a manhwa. But, looks like my life has been turned upside down here anyway, is it wrong to be happy in the other world? Hyung, maybe you should come with me the next time.” “I know I’d still disappear either way I take. I’m supposed to kill the villains. When the villains died, I’d have no reasons to exist if they don’t give me any new reasons. Sorry, I can’t tell you guys, not even Yeon Joo.”

“Han Sang Hoon had died before Han Cheol Ho killed himself. But, yesterday, there was a major shooting incident, just like what happened to your studio last time, since there’s no significant signs of any culprits and the cctv was blocked, the police are investigating..”

“I wanna quit this thing. The main culprit has died. To take more lifes, the guilt is too high for my heart.. I'm done with killing.”

“So, are you gonna stay that way and disappear?! What about me and So Hee? What about Yeon Joo shi?”

“Hyung… you knew about this?”

“Well, if you didn’t think of us just now, we wouldn’t be teleported into that world to overhear your conversation with your wife.” said a woman dressed in a pastel blue dress with a peach coat.

“So both of you know everything. Ugh!”

So Hee smiled looking at Do Yeon.

“How dare, you tried to hide these from your best buddies?!”, said her.

“Hey, isn’t it quite fun to move in a stopped world? You can move people and prevent bad things from happening. Oh isn’t it romantic if both of you are on a date, everything stops except for you two. Right?”, said Chul while sitting on a bed beside them.

“Maybe, for you, it might be fun. But for us, it is torturing!! Can you imagine flat-ironing your hair but the time suddenly stopped?! The flat iron and everything stopped, except for me! You were the cause!!”

Do Yeon and Chul laughed so hard.

“Yah! How is it funny?! You, is it funny for you too? Despite you couldn’t flush something after using it?! Despite the time stopped when the nurse was injecting something to you?!...Pfft.” This time, So Hee laughed so hard. Do Yeon pretended not to hear.

“Alright guys, I’ll take you for a walk there the next time. Soo Bong would be soo happy to see you, So Hee a. He’s a big fan of you.”

“Soo Bong?”, said both of them at the same time. “What kind of name is that?”

 

Meanwhile at Oh Seung Moo’s House:

“Soo Bong! Soo Bong…?”

It seemed like nobody’s home. But then she looked into Oh Seung Moo’s room.

“Noona…”

Soo Bong was sitting on the floor, beside the door.

“Now that I’ve saved teacher, the villain is back.”

“What did you do, Soo Bong a?”

“The third tablet disappeared, just like that…then the manhwa turned to “THE END” and teacher, what happened to him?! Noona!”

“He.. he.. disappeared..”

“HE IS BACK! I drew him back alive!!”

“How… How’s that possible?!”

“I fixed the original broken tablet. I fixed it Noona!!! You need to thank me!!”

“Soo Bong a, I didn’t even know Appa saved you from that bullying incident..”

“That’s why I let you see it.”, said Soo Bong while laughing a bit.

“Soo Bong? You could have just tell me.”

“It’s useless Noona!! If I told you, you wouldn’t have let me to do this!! You won't get how painful I felt!!”

“I cried so much and I’ve been in the ER..”

“But you got Chul with you, you’re left with some happiness, unlike me, unlike your mom and everyone else who’s searching for Oh Seung Moo, the writer! How can you be so selfish Noona?!”

“Listen, it was more complicated than what you think.. Appa was switching between Han Sang Hoon and himself, he has two souls inside of him.. I didn’t know he would sacrifice himself like that. Han Sang Hoon was the villain so Appa would disappear if he didn’t kill people!!”

“I think about it so long Noona. Sometimes I hate you. You know it right, they are both different.. I… divide those two souls.”, said him while laughing. “I had no idea it would be this fun, Noona.”

“By the way, what’s with these manhwa books? Why did you buy these much of them?”

The room was literally full of manhwa books.

Yeon Joo took out her phone too see a new chapter. There was him inside, there was Soo Bong, who drew something, there was Appa waking up, not remembering anything about the manhwa he created, and also Han Sang Hoon who woke up in a deserted warehouse. And there was a scene where more and more people in the real world started to forget W.”

“Noona, I’m trying to use all my savings to buy as many books as I can. Just like what Chul said before, everything is possible inside a manhwa, right? I am…..deleting W..”

Couldn’t believe her hearing, Oh Yeon Joo looked at him, with eyes full of fear.