Without You

W - Another side of Two Worlds

Oh Yeon Joo was going to work just like how she normally did. Wearing the white doctor coat, she looked normal, yet nobody could guess what she was thinking. She didn’t wear her normal smile, not anymore. That’s it, the only difference. She was more serious than she was in the past. The Mad-dog even thought so. She improved a lot, too bad her personality changed as well.

“Yah, Oh Yeon Joo, I’m sorry for what I did before, I did that because the Mad-dog seemed to favor you just cus of your dad. But now, I admit that you deserve it, me too..I meant, you’re now almost as skillful as I am, so can you teach me how did you cut open the chest like that…..(and so on)”

Kang Seok Beom kept coming over to Yeon Joo and Yeon Joo was annoyed of him.

Something was missing, but now, it wasn’t the unusual feeling that appeared in the past. Because right now, there really was a person she was missing. And it didn’t create depression or such things anymore.

“I can do this. Everything will be alright, right? We broke up, so that killer won’t even try to find us right?”

“You must do something about it. Stop the killer from trying to search for you. But if he tries to come here then won’t it be hard for the police to catch him. He’s got the same face with your dad. Well, the only difference is the birthmark right?”

“Right.”

“Maybe you need to tell the police in advance that your dad has got a twin brother with a birthmark as difference. Like so that if he comes over, your dad won’t be put into the jail…”

“Right…. Wait… why did you?”

“You wanna know something?”

“How did you know what I was thinking?”

“Yah, I read it toooo!! The season 2 started right when your dad and the killer both woke up on the different places, right? It’s updating right now, our conversations right now, even what you’re thinking.”

Yeon Joo could just stay silent.

“Somehow we are still a part of the manhwa. I can feel it, we’re still connected despite you and Chul have broken up.”

Yeon Joo turned to Seok Beom.

“Oops, sorry to remind you, but anyway…”

“How?! Tell me how to stop being a character inside it!!”

“Woah, relax, I would love to do that too if I know how to..”

“You? So you knew it all along huh?”

“I knew it long time ago, ya know when Chul was wearing black, drenched in the rain, and coming over the hospital to search for you, his fiancé.”

“That’s a long time ago..”

“How would I not know?! I myself was reading the manhwa when suddenly I saw the part where Kang Chul walked to our hospital, and talked to a guy who looks just like me, that were the drawings in the manhwa, when several hours ago, I just talked to someone who looked just like him… and with the perfectly same lines?! Everthing was recorded.. And then you got out of the hospital to see him, then both of you kis…”

“Stop it! Stop it! It is my life, it is all recorded in my head, PERFECTLY RECORDED!!”

Somehow, Seok Beom knew it all along. Chul managed to get Yeonjoo and her dad to be back into the real world with the help of his past bodyguards who gained his trust back. The characters who knew about the real world and manhwa world won’t be stopped when Chul was in the real world. They did their best to lure Han Sang Hoon, to prevent him from coming into the real world. As much as she hated him, she was thankful. Soo Bong fixed the tablet well, but Chul just had to block the exit again, before he entered back. And everyone was searching for Soo Bong.

“This is not the ending which you've always wanted. I can’t give you the ending you want. Sorry.” That’s his last words before entering the manhwa world back. It was a miserable life. But as people said, ”The sea can only drown a ship when the ship allow itself to be drowned."

Chul didn’t really need the tablet to go back and forth the two worlds, but only the main character was able to do that. He still needed to keep an eye on Han Sang Hoon, because he was able to teleport just like Chul in the past.

“Everything is a lie. Everything is recorded quicker than before. We need to be careful. I need to make a happy ending for everyone, not just for myself. Soo Bong was right. I was too selfish..”