His Future

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HIS FUTURE♦

Jiyong is not allowed to leave the room, but he has some people visiting him from his family to his hospital friends. Jaesuk tears up when he looks at all the machines connected to his friend’s body. Seungwan keeps on asking if he was fine and not dying anytime soon in which Jiyong replies with a mere chuckle.

He then darts his eyes around, trying to find the certain girl that he has been missing for days.

“Where is Yumi?”

“Ah, she’s having some test in another hospital or something. I think she’s preparing for her surgery.” Jaesuk says.

That’s right, Yumi is having her surgery soon, he remembers.

The thought makes his heart sink a little because there are so many things that could go wrong.

“Do you know the success rate?” Jiyong asks again.

“She never told any of us about it.” Seungwan says.

“Do you know, Jiyong?”

“No.” Jiyong shakes his head disappointed, “She didn’t tell me too.”

The only good news that Jiyong had expected while she’s in this room is probably Yumi visiting him but he certainly didn’t expect this kind of news.

“You’ll have your heart transplant surgery a month from now.” Kim smiles.

“Who?” Jiyong asks quietly, still not believing that he’s going to get a donor just when he lost hope in it.

“Since when did you hear that a hospital told the patient about the person who donated? It’s our regulation, stop bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter