He's Ready

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HE'S READY♦

 “Jiyong.”

The man stirs in his sleep, shifting away from the door.

“Jiyong oppa.”

His eyes flutter open, letting the vision comes into focus and blinks when he sees Yumi standing by his bed.

“Yumi?” Jiyong whispers quietly. “What are you doing here, the surgery is tomorrow.”

“I know.” Yumi whispers back, “I just want to see you.”

“I want to see you too but you know you should rest.” Jiyong sighs and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear gently.

 “I’m still nervous. Help me calm down.” Jiyong exhales loudly.

“How?” Yumi hums.

“Kiss me.”

He tugs her closer to him, their lips brushing in succession.

He deepens the kiss and they don’t let go until she shoves him off softly, “Hey, Jiyong?”

“What?”

“Promise me that you’re going to try out rapping after all of this.”

Jiyong frowns slightly and chuckles at the weird request. “Okay… I promise you.”

“Promise me that you won’t ever talk about dying again.”

“…Okay, I promise.”

“Promise me that you’ll always take good care of your new heart.”

“Of course…? Surely, I would. Yumi, what are you talking about? What’s going on? Why are you saying all these?”

Yumi smiles sadly and covers her face with her fingers. “I am scared.”

“Scared of what?” Jiyong whispers quietly, staring carefully into Yumi’s glistening eyes.

“Of leaving.”

“Leaving what? The hospital?”

“Leaving you.” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter