His Tears

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦HIS TEARS♦

“He was fine after the surgery, but it plummeted downwards.” Jiyong says, patting onto Yumi who’s crying quietly as she stares out of her window.

“It’s 25%.” Yumi sniffles quietly, choosing to look outside the window even though her vision is blurred by tears.

Jiyong sighs quietly and moves his hand to pats on her head.

 “Jiyong…” Yumi mutters brokenly as Jiyong holds her closer to his chest.

 “I still can’t believe he is gone.”

Jiyong hums a tune weakly.

Jiyong knows that death takes a step closer every time he falls asleep. He doesn’t mind, he’s not afraid of death, he was used to it… he welcomed it at first, but now seeing how much Jiho’s death affected the others, he couldn’t help but to think if they’d cry for him too or would they just turn their backs on him? Would Yumi turn away or would she weep for him?

All this time, he only thought about himself, but he never once thought about the others, did he?

He could say he wanted to die so easily, but what about them?

Jiyong could feel the tears pour down from his eyes at the thought. How did his parents feel when Jiyong told them to stop medical treatment and to let him die in peace? He was basically asking them to kill their own child. What had he done?

“Jiyong.” Yumi called out with a cracked voice and Jiyong turns his head to her, seeing the trail of tears down her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter