Chapter 9

Let me be the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I thought it'll be a nice treat to update faster since we just celebrated 501 day and also I've made a concrete progress with this story that's why I'm dropping Chapter 9 earlier than most of you might've expected! Thanks for keeping up lovely Triple S and also the other silent readers out there, you meant a lot to me and to this story as well! 

**********

 

 

"These are all my fault." Kyujong rests his face in his palms and breathe deeply, trying to calm himself in order to think for a solution.

 

"Prince Kyujong, it's not your fault." He felt Yuri's hands his back, trying to soothe him but to no avail. "Maybe, things are meant to happen?" She suggestively said, successfully winning Kyujong's attention.

 

"What do you mean?" The next thing that happened is Yuri's trying to untie the robes again, seductively. Kyujong knows what to do and was about to stop Yuri only to find that something's not right. Yuri on the other hand, is starting to untie the first inner dress when she noticed Kyujong's blank stare on her.

 

"Like what you see?" Yuri's hands ran on Kyujong's robes' chest area before entwining them at the back of his neck, just like what she did before in the library.

 

"Liar."

 

"What?" Yuri suddenly felt a strong push from Kyujong and she fell straightly back on the bed. She was dumbfounded by his sudden harsh actions but thought that Kyujong must've wanted it this way, his way; rough. "Alright, you want it this way, rough prince." Yuri is exhibiting her naughty smirk on the prince only to change it on a more horrified look. The Prince hand is on both of her arms, holding them tight. His eyes are on fire, figuratively.

 

"I'm so stupid to believe in you... You liar!"

 

"Prince Kyujong, it hurts." Tears are seeping from Yuri's eyes as Kyujong tighten his grip on her both arms.

 

"The robe you used, is the Princess' robe. That's _______'s robe!"

 

It was too late when Kyujong realized as _______ already left when he saw that small detail. Why on earth would _______ give her robe to someone like Yuri? And given that there's only one robe discarded, he was pretty sure that it is the one Yuri was wearing before _______ allegedly 'stripped and hurt her' based on Yuri's accusations. The Prince then called his eunuch to secretly ask the Queen's servants as to why was he asked to come to the said room only to find _______ and Yuri throwing a fit against each other.

 

"Your highness, the Queen ordered you to come here as she asked Princess _______ and you to have another flower night. The Queen talked with your wife about having a grandchild from the two of you." Kyujong can only pull Yuri by her right arm and threw her out of the room. He asked his guards and servants to ban Yuri inside the palace for the rest of her lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter