Chapter 11

Let me be the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, I know what ya'll are thinking "She's updating?! I thought she ditched the story?!"

There's no valid reason that I could tell you to justify what happened so this is more about me trying to tell you guyst that I'm very sorry for ditching the story for far too long, but real life stuffs come in the way... But I want you all to know that this fic haunts me once in a while knowing I did promised not leaving this fic unfinished and thinking I was too sure of myself back then and yet there I was doing exactly just that for the past 2 years or less. But it still irks me so I panned it out and continued it till the end. If you're still here reading this, thank you for staying and I'm sorry. If you're here because of the notif and just can't help but not care at all then I understand it.

 

Some might think that the story was abrupt and maybe at one point or another it is, I think so myself, but all I wanted to do is finish the fic and give it a proper closure.

 

So for a treat, I released and finished all the remaining chapters and added a bonus chapter. Thank you and please continue loving SS501!

 

***

 

The sunlight is seeping in through the room when _______ woke up. She tried to move but her body is sore and tired. All of a sudden, she felt her pillow peculiarly jerked a bit. Taking her by surprise, she lift her head and looked down on where she supposed her pillow is; only that it is Kyujong's arm that she saw.

 

_______ turned around to face Kyujong, she traced all his facial features: forehead, eyes, nose, and lips. Her thumb rested at his lips for quite some time, brushing it once in a while. She can't imagine that they did it last night, moreover that she started it with her joining him in his bathtub.

 

Next thing she knew is that her fingers are already moving southwards starting of when she touched his sculpt-like shoulder blades then down to his chest; until it just stops there at his left chest where she can feel his soothing heartbeat. His body is warm and inviting under her touch and she can't help but reminisce the events last night not until her thoughts were broken when she sensed Kyujong's arms pushing her closer to him by her back, her face meeting his neck. Kyujong has to move a bit backward and look down to see her.

 

"Good morning." He greeted her with his deep morning voice which made _______ giggle. "Why? Do I have something on my face?" Kyujong questioned her.

 

"Aniyo," She then move her hand to cup his face by his jawline. "I just find your morning voice cute and y at the same time."

 

"Aigoo, you're unbelievable, jagiya~" Kyujong cooed her before lightly pushing her again near him by her back, he instantly felt her soft breathing tickling his neck.

 

"What do you mean?" _______ queried.

 

"The moment that you find my morning voice cute and y and by the rate I can feel your fingers playing with my face and chest," Kyujong felt the sudden shift in _______'s position and noticed the she lower down her head. She's probably shy about being caught, Kyujong thought. "I can conclude that my jagiya wants another round this morni--"

 

"Yah, how can you say it just like that?!" She lightly and repeatedly hit Kyujon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter