Chapter 12

Let me be the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blissful.

 

 

That's all Princess __________ has to say about these past months. Her and Prince Kyujong have been an image of a happily wed couple, unlike how it was before where they seem to be two fishes taken out of water. Thinking about her married life, it is still a wonder for the Princess how someone like her can keep up with him, especially in their intimate moments together. As a Prince, the Princess knows her husband has his own ways learning the way to a woman's heart, but it is a mystery for her on how she keeps up with him everytime.

 

 

It is a wonder for her how her lips memorized his and knew which part of it is the sweetest; it tastes like citrus tea, she reminds herself. Another thing is her hands, which always seek refuge to his luscious black hair and his smooth back afterwards. And her whole body, she can't believe she's thinking about it but what's there to deny? Her body loves the contact of Kyujong's warm skin onto it.

 

 

And speaking of Kyujong...

 

 

"My love..." It is another tired voice coming from Prince Kyujong that broke Princess _________'s reverie. The Princess noticed her husband's advance towards her until he laid his head onto her lap. "I'm sorry I have to ask this from you." He automatically felt both hands on his head and pressed her index fingers to his temple, diffusing the forming headache within it.

 

 

Kyujong is more than thankful for his wife being this understanding, but he can't help but to feel more sorry for her. Being with her all these time told him one thing: she is a simple person. She can be happy by being with him and the people around her, she needs not of his luxuries or the wealth her royal position entitles her. But these past few days hinders her simple wishes, most especially her wish to be with him.

 

 

But the situation calls otherwise.

 

 

"My love, please stop overthinking just this moment. Put your eyes into rest. Put your mind in a slumber. At least with me, be a simple human who craves for a rest." She saw a sad smile climbs it way to her husband's face upon saying it. She then leaned her face closer to her husband, aiming for his lips, the lips she severely miss. Upon pressing her lips on his, she felt him pulling her closer. This is the sensation she missed alot, but she knows what he needs most: rest.

 

 

"Why?" Kyujong was baffled when he felt her resists his touch.

 

 

"I... I need you to rest. I want you to rest. You..." Kyujong sealed her lips the moment he saw an opportunity. "I want you here beside me. Always. I want you, _________~ah." But her will to put him to a good slumber is too strong as Kyujong saw it in her eyes. He had never seen her so determined to push his advances away, not when they had all those Yuri things going on months ago. Now it dawned to Kyujong that something's happening with his wife and he has to pull it from her once and for all, and he thinks he know quite well how to.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter