Chapter 7

Let me be the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi! Ok, so this might be weird since I RARELY write A/N but I felt the need to do so, so pls hear (or read?) me out first before jumping to the fic OTL. First thing first, I'm updating this fic in line with our Eternal Center's birthday! Have you joined the fun already? Just search #HappyKyuJongDay on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm thankful to all you Pretties, my lovely sisters in our family named Triple S who are reading this fic right now (and as always I encourage you guys to leave some comments- as much as possible some positive criticism or a nice shoutout would be enough :)- below, I rarely reply because I'm SO SHY but I always appreciate all of them!) but I have to tell you something.

This fic actually is long done until Chap. 11, but the WHOLE FIC ain't finish yet from there that's why I'm taking slowly to update eventhough I already have couples of chapters done, because I want to make sure I still have few chapters in my sleeves in order to make some time to write for the new chapters... But as all writers experience, I'm having a major writer's block therefore prolonging the process more than I expected it to be. My hands are bound from releasing the other hidden chapters cause I don't want to release the last pre-written chapter w/out any progress for the new chapters. I'm really sorry for that and I feel bad having you guys wait for a long time but I hope I can still see you til the end of this fic and trust me that I'll never leave this fic unfinished. Thank you for keeping up with my unleashed emotions and hope you like this new update! Love y'all!

 

------------------------------------

 

It is the day of the execution of Ministers Seo and Han after the month long trial. Unlike any other victims, ______ dreaded this day.

 

It's out of question to ask _______ if she's mad over the perpetrators of her assassination; she's furious. But the idea of killing people still haunts her, regardless of whatever reason there is for them to be given such fate. The royal messenger arrived at their quarters to announce that the King is on his way to the community ground where the execution will take place. They chose the crowded location for the people to see what awaits them when they mess with the royal family and the country's over-all well being and security.

 

"Your highness, are we going to wait for Prince Kyujong or should we wait for him at the execution site?" The Princess mentally winced at the term 'execution'.

 

"I... I'd rather be with him." She calmed herself upon answering. "Does anyone knows where Prince Kyujong is?" She looked at her servants and the palace guards with her.

 

"We were told that he's in the library trying to finish his reports." The Princess then lead her entourage to the library.

 

***

 

"I'm begging you, save my father. It was my fault, Prince Kyujong." The girl tugged on the red robe Kyujong is wearing.

 

"What do you mean it was your fault? Look, I know how bad you love Minister Han, he's your father afterall, but whatever misdeed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter