Crack? Waste it on me

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sujin's P.O.V.

   I swatted at the hand that was shaking my body roughly. "Let me sleep, mom! Bug me in another six hours." I snuggled deeper into the soft bed, trying to get back to my wonderful dream.

   Next thing I knew, the covers were snatched off of me and a loud sound bounced off the wall. I sat upright and rubbed at my throbbing arm. I glared up at the perpetrator. "What the hell Minsu!? That hurt!" I looked back at the red spot that was starting to bruise and I looked back up at him. "I was having a romantic dream about Neo Hou kidnaping me to his private island and serenading me with his song, "You mean everything to me" while feeding me mandarin oranges. We almost had our first kiss!" I groaned out loud and flopped back onto my pillow.


   "Forget about your weird about your idols kidnapping you. Hoseok is gone." I popped right up. If I was still half asleep, I wasn't now. "Minsu," I said slowly. 'What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes. "What do you think it means? He's gone! Vamoosed. No longer in his room." I glanced over at the clock. It was almost five in the morning. It's no telling how long he's been gone. Where the hell- "Sohyon." Minsu's eyes widened as he stepped closer to me. "Why her? I thought you told her to leave him alone!" he slammed his hand on the wall causing me to jump.

   That took me by surprise. He was never a volatile person. He was always gentle. "I did. I told her what will happen if she kept messing with him." He rubbed his temples with his index fingers. "And just what did you say Sujin?" I got out of the bed and headed to my closet. "Apparently nothing if she ran off with our cousin." She's going to regret not listening to me, I finished the thought to myself. I turned around with clothes in my hands. "Alright, Minsu. Go take a shower. We gotta get some breakfast. If we're going on a manhunt, we gotta have some energy."

*******

Hoseok's P.O.V

   "Come in! I won't bite. At least not yet anyway." She let out a girly giggle as she winked at me. I love her laugh. And that only made me stand more rooted to the ground. We arrived at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Away from civilization. Anything can happen out here, and no one would ever know.

   She skipped over to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. She kept pulling until we arrived at a room at the back. She sat down on the bed and patted next to her. I went and did as she wanted. She flipped her hair behind her head and stared at me. "So. My dear, tell me what's wrong. Tell me why you think I can fix what's wrong instead of your cousin." Why was I hoping she didn't ask me why I called? I sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with my body. Something's wrong but I can't pinpoint what that is.

   I propped my arm on my knees and buried my face. I just want whatever is happening to my body to stop. I felt shuffling and then my face was lifted up by her. When I met her eyes, she placed a tender kiss on my lips. This time, I accepted it. I looked at her face while her eyes were closed. Why me? Why is it me, I just can't help but wonder. When she pulled away. I saw her eyes full of care and tenderness. "Do you trust me?"

   "Sohyon, what-" she shook her head. "Do you trust me?" She asked with the same soft voice she asked me in earlier. Well. I'm here, aren't I? If anything, it's like I trust her more than my own cousin, which is bad. I don't know why I called her. I really don't. "I'm here in front of you, am I not?" She laid her head against mine. "I need to hear you say it. My princess, please grant me this?" She was pleading with me. Something I never thought she would do. "I trust you Sohyon. I trust you."

   I saw her smile as she pulled away from me. "Okay. I'll be right back." I watched as she went across the room. I heard something clanging and she came back with something in her hand. I looked up at her curiously. "You said you trusted me. I know how to get you better, but we need this." She stood for a bit, looking like she was unsure about it. Shaking her head, she decided to sit down. I watched as she got busy. When she was done, she showed me the container. "Want to know what is in it before you take it?" I watched as the liquid moved around in it.


   "And this will make me feel better?" There was a glint in her eye. "Princess, you're going to feel more than better. That, I can guarantee." I met her eyes and she stared back at me, waiting for me to make my decision. "No. Tell me later. Right now, I just want to feel better." She nodded as she understood. "Okay. So before you take it, it's something that you need to know. The trick is, you have to hold it in your lungs as long as possible. The longer you hold this sweetness in, the better you will feel. Understand?" I nodded. Of course, I was hesitant, but the urge that was there, only became bigger. Stronger.

   I observed as I drew in smoke from the little bottle, slowly at first to draw in the substance until the bottom of the bottle became a creamy looking color, in which I started to breathe in faster and deeper. I finally breathe out when it felt like my lungs were on fire and ready to burst. Sighing, I fell back to lay on the pillow. A surge of excitement pumped through my body like how you used to feel waking up on Christmas morning as a small child, ready to tear into the gifts to see if Santa brought you the gifts that you asked for. A few seconds later, Sohyon fell on top of me. "How are you feeling, princess?" I smiled up at her. "Exhilarated." It was thrilling and I flew higher and higher. Like I've been fed well for the first time in my life. Like I'm seeing a whole new world.

   I flipped her over and started to kiss her. Her laughs escaping between each kiss. I was kissing down her neck when she suddenly pushed me away. "What's wrong? Wait, did I take on the wrong feeling that you wanted this?" Her eyes opened wide. "No! no, it's just that, I'm not good with this. All it takes for my thoughts to switch to you and the excitement switch is on as well. It's as if there's always a trail of gun powder in my veins and you have the only match, lighting it and letting my soul escape." I placed my hands on gently on both sides of her cheeks. "Then, tell me why that's wrong."

  "I'm not a good person. I've been with multiple guys. Love to me. And to know that I like you this much..." she shakes her head. "I feel like I'm going to mess up. Besides. Sujin won't approve of this." I pecked her lips. "You say love is messed up and that it won't work. But we have each other tonight, not Sujin. Sujin doesn't have a right in choosing who you want to be with. But if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, please, tell me why not waste it on me? Give it all to me and only me. It's just you and me. Right here. Right now. I don't know your past, but we don't have to go there." All the worry she had in her eyes started to disappear.


   "But I promise you, I'll pick up your broken pieces tonight and pull you close to me. To show you that I'm not like other guys. " Her lips parted to say, "oh...do you mean that?" She's not so bad like everyone says. She is just broken. She just needs to know that she has someone who truly loves her. "With every fiber in my body." She finally smiled. Then she rolled over to get on top of me. She bit her lip and smiled impishly as she slowly slid down my body. Chills started to curl up my spine. She leans down and skillfully s my shorts using only her teeth and tongue. Slowly she drags the zipper down between . In a flash, my shorts and boxers were pulled down. With a flick of the tip of her tongue, a gasp of surprise escaped my throat. I felt her smirk as she slowly and teasingly put my whole length into . I inhaled a sharp breath when her tongue skillfully ran up and down.


                                                                                        *******

Sujin's P.O.V

   "Come on Sujin! We have checked all of her usual spots that you said she'd be at. Is there anywhere else that we haven't looked?" We were parked outside of the bunny café. Minsu was getting frustrated and so was I. I was wrecking my brain trying to figure out where they were. Literally, I went to all her secret hideouts, even the public ones. Everyone who knows her at those places that she visits said that they haven't seen her since last week. The only place she was at last night was this cute bunny café where we frequently visit. It's a place that opens at 8 pm till 7 am.

   She always says that she's only here for the brownies but honestly, her guilty pleasure is bunnies. She loves them but tries so hard to be this bad and tough person everyone makes her out to be. That's why I can't...believe she would do something like this. She's such a sweet girl. The owner said that she took off once she got a phone call. I hate to admit it, but I knew she was right. Right about Hoseok calling her instead of talking to me, I just...don't want to believe that he would choose a total stranger that basically drugged him and then dragged him off to god knows where over his own flesh and blood. I sighed a breath of relief when he said that. "Okay so, where did she say she was heading off too? I had asked him. What little hope that I had crumbled when he just shook his head. "The only thing she said was that she was going to go save a princess in distress."


   I groaned as I laid my head against the headrest. It's like she just disappeared off the face of the earth. Obviously, I can't call our parents. They will have our heads. Literally. So, who can I call?

Please log in to read the full chapter