Daydream

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi P.O.V

 

   I honestly have no idea why I was on top of Jimin. Also, why did he moan out my name the way he did? All I did was... suddenly I remember what was going on in my head. What this godforsaken place was making me see. I mean some of it was true. Like ...never mind. None of it was true. The whole scene never even happened.

   

   I think the only thing that was true was when I asked him does he remember when we first met. Then I went on about how I thought I never thanked him for that day in the cemetery. He stopped me from drinking myself to death. I wanted to go join Leo after he left the way he did, but he told me Leo wouldn't like that. He lost his life, so I could continue mine.

 

   But...everything else never happened. Not me sleeping under the tree, going to the gym and playing dodgeball. Especially one as intense as that one. The scary thing was...it felt so real. Like, unbelievably real. I felt like I was acting in a movie and I was the main character. Everything that I felt in there, felt like I was really feeling them. Like getting jealous over Jimin liking Jin...wait...

 

   I stopped walking and thought about what just went through my mind. Jealousy? Me? Why was I jealous of those two? I even told Jimin that I only liked girls when we came in here, but I don't have a problem with two guys dating.

 

   To me, there's nothing wrong with it. Everyone is equal. If I'm being honest, like really honest, I really only focus on the personality and atmosphere that I get from that person. I don't have an ideal type and it's not really limited to girls. Those are my true feelings. Is this place trying to tell me something or...? That I actually love Jimin?

 

   I should really ask him what was I doing to him earlier. I know what was happening in my mind, but it seems like I was taking it to a whole nother level. My lips felt really tired, hurting and swollen. I scratched my head. Man... I'm tired. I really want to just lay down and sleep. To forget that any of this exist.

 

   I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "Uh..." I opened them again and saw that only me and Jimin was the only one in the hall now. I got lost in my thoughts about Jimin and ended up getting left outside with none other than Jimin. Great. Nicely done.

 

   "Uh..." I watched as Jimin looked awkwardly at his hands. "Are you coming? Everyone's waiting inside." Is that really all he has to say to me? If he has anything to say, now's the best time since everyone is inside. "Is there anything that you want to tell me?"

 

   I looked him in the eyes as I asked him. He started looking everywhere else but my face. I leaned down by his ear and whispered, "You don't have to tell me now, but you will tell me later. We have a few things to discuss if you will. You and I. Alone, if I'm making myself clear."

 

   He gulped and stared straight ahead. He didn't say anything, but I saw him nod. I smiled and touched his shoulder. "Good boy." And walked past him to go inside of the room. I walked into Jungkook and Taehyung flipping out.

 

   "Hyung! He's...He's not waking up!!" The boys were looking like they were about to cry. Namjoon was looking pale but he was trying to be brave in front of them.

 

   "Calm down everyone." I walked over to them and sat down against the wall. "We just got here. It's been no longer than maybe 10 minutes. We can't flip out right now at the most critical moment when we're still missing two of our members. "

 

   I watched as everyone stared at me. Even Jimin who finally decided to come in. "How are you so calm?" Taehyung asked me in disbelief. I couldn't answer him. In truthfully, I'm terrified as well. That we all came in here as 7 but we're going to be leaving as 6. I DIDN'T WANT to believe that. While Everyone is panicking, I believe We need someone to be calm. Even if that person is me.

 

   Namjoon looked like he was lost in thought. "Well. Yoongi hyung, You and-" he glanced over at Jimin. "Jimin will stay in here and watch over him while Jungkook, Tae and I go to Hoseok's room."

 

   I'm not stupid. I know what he's trying to do. "Alright. We'll come to get you when he wakes up." Jungkook looked back and forth between us confused. "Alright..." Namjoon said slowly. He told the youngest members to come and follow him.  I watched as they walked out of the room.

 

   I then focused my attention back on Jimin. He was just standing there awkwardly as he stared at the door. He then sat down right next to it which caused him to be diagonal from me.

 

   It was quiet. Painfully quiet. Even so, I wasn't going to say anything. I was going to let him bring it up. I mean, might as well, right? It seems like we're going to be here for a bit longer so why not? "So..." He opened his mouth. I raised an eyebrow at him. "So?"

 

   "Yeah..." He was avoiding my eyes. This is hurting me. Physically hurting me at how awkward this is. I can't wait anymore. I decided to speak up.

 

"So. Are we going to talk about the elephant in the room or not?"

 

                                                                                                    ~~~~~~

Jungkook's P.o.v

 

   As soon as we got in the room and shut the door, I stared at namjoon. He was still avoiding my eyes which is something he did when he wanted to hide something from me. Also, his tone of pitch goes up while tapping both of his index fingers together.

 

   "This is just weird and strange. Like, it's too weird and strange. So, are you finally going to tell me what the hell is going on with those two? I think it's about time that I know." When I stepped closer, he took a step back. "Why are you keeping things from me? You never keep things from me. You even tell me when you're about to go and take a poo, as strange as it is. So, why start now?"

 

   He finally looked at me and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Whatever is going on with those two, they have to figure it out on their own. When they do, trust me, we will know. Stopped worrying about them because right now, we have a more pressing matter to deal with." I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from talking. He's right. I know that but I still want to know what's going on with them. When two of your best friends is acting weird with each other, wouldn't you like to know?

 

   I followed Namjoon's gaze and saw another hyung sitting across the room, with his head on his knees. As I made my way over, I could see that he was shaking and trembling. After getting closer and squatting near him, I could hear him muttering. Even as I put my ear towards his mouth, I couldn't understand him.

 

   His words were incoherent. I looked back at Namjoon with a worried look. "What if-"Namjoon shook his head and told me to Shh. I can understand to some extent as to why he did that though.

 

   He doesn't want to say it out loud because if I say it, he'll have to acknowledge that we might actually lose someone, and he doesn't want the truth to be spoken. He wants the truth to be untold technically speaking. Especially since right before we came in here he promised that nothing won't happened to anyone. I understand him completely. But... I glanced over at Tae. He was nodding to me, which told me I have to say it. 

 

   "What if he doesn't wake up?" I stood up and made my way back over to him. I turned his face to look me in the eyes. "We have to prepare ourselves. I know you're scared but look at him." I pointed back at Hoseok. "He looks awful. He's trembling, and right now, he is no longer forming words. "

 

    I pulled his head down to my shoulder. "Stop trying to be brave in front of me. You're just as terrified as the rest of us. I can tell. With me being your boyfriend, I know you don't want to show that side in front of me but It's okay. We're supposed to show each other all of our good and bad sides. Don't hide that from me. Right now, we need to be here for them and each other. You know it. We know it. We all do. Someone isn't leaving with us. It's either Jin hyung or Hoseok hyung."

 

   I gave him a tighter squeeze and I finally felt him pull his arms up and placed them around me. He was shaking so I decided to rub the back of his head to soothe him. Pulling back, I looked back at him. "Come on. We have to try and get him up."

 

   I pulled him by the hand and we made our way to Hoseok, with Tae following pursuit. Namjoon an I both sat down on either side of  him. Tae fell on his knees in front of him, gently leaning his head on Hoseok's. Both namjoon and I stared at him. What do we even say at this point? Just by looking at him, I don't think words will reach him. Seeing how long it took us to get here, he might be gone already. His mind is so far away from us. "Hyung..." I pulled his hand that was laying limp on the floor into mine.

 

   I watched as namjoon did the same. I nodded to him and I think he got the memo. I watched as he closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall while clasping Hoseok's hand tightly. I looked down at the other hand that was in my hand. He was losing color and his hand was freezing. I leaned back against the wall as well and took a breath.

 

Please ...God...please...

 

                                                                                              ~~~~~~~

 

   It's a disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you created or to care about the people whose lives you ruined. It's the only prison where the locks are on the inside. A Common psychological escape. Even I can't swim out of it. The root of all addiction...is pain.

 

   Panting heavily, I move to grab my water bottle. I felt someone pl

Please log in to read the full chapter