I'm Fine

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok’s P.O.V

 

      I tried to sit up, but I flopped back down on the bed with a groan. I put my hands to my head and massaged my temples. My head was killing me. I felt my eyes flutter opened and I try to let my eyes focus on my surroundings. I let my eyes wander around for a bit. This isn’t my room. I don’t even remember what happened last night. Where the hell am I? I can’t even think right now with my mind being a muddle. I sighed and closed my eyes. I want this headache to just pass. Then I felt a pinch in my right arm, and I looked over to see a girl pulling out a needle. “Hey!” I tried to push her away, but my arm feels so weak right now.

 

      “Who…?” I stared at the girl who was taking the rope off my arm. “Oh, come on Princess. I know you were wasted last night but can you really forget this face? The one who gave you an amazing time?” I squinted at her while I tried to wreck my brain trying to figure out who this chick was.

 

      Then her name finally came to me. “Sohyon?” She stood up and strike a pose. “Bingo!” she pointed a finger at me and winked. I shuddered at what she was doing and that was the first time that I noticed that she had on a towel. “Why are you only wearing a towel?” I looked down at my body for the first time and noticed that I had my shirt was off. I was almost terrified to look down at the part the cover was covering. I glared back at her. “What did you do to me?” I spat at her. She just gave me this innocent look like she did not understand what I was saying. “Whatever do you mean? What else do a guy and girl do alone in a bedroom? Come on, princess. You can’t be that innocent, can you?”

 

      I lost it and tried to lunge at her but as soon as I tried to move, I got dizzy. I sat back down and put my head in my hands. “Calm down princess. We didn’t do anything. I barely you off before you decided to throw up in my hair.” She took a whiff of her hair. “Remind me to never let you drink that much until we can build up that tolerance, hmm. I can’t have fun with my princess when she has a weak body for drinking.” Just the sound of her voice was making me nauseous and my head thumped more. “So, I had to find another way to get you to have fun.” Her voice was full of amusement and I could barely hold up my head to look up at her.

 

      My mind suddenly went back to when I saw her pulling out a needle. “What did you shoot in my arm?” I wanted to know so I can either beat her or sue her. Maybe both. After…after I get whatever she gave me out of my body. She shrugged. “Just some party favors and a special gift from me.” My mind was not registering what she was saying. “Did… did you give me drugs?” My mind was reeling. She leaned down and lift up my head and winked at me. “What do you think? Let me know how you feel later. I gave you a lot.” She pecked my lips. I can’t believe this. She literally drugged me while I was sleep. Oh, she psycho, psycho.

 

      Without thinking, strength came out of nowhere and my arm shot out and grabbed her by . She started cackling and just stared at me defiantly. “Go ahead. Hit me. See what happened when you do.” I started breathing heavy and whispered, “Stay the hell away from me.” I threw her to the ground and tried to get up. I stumbled for a little bit as I made my way down the hall. “You’ll be back! You liked it too much not to come back for more. You’ll be begging me on your knees!” I heard her yell after me I fell down the stairs. God, let me make it home safe. If I remember correctly, my house was only a few minutes away from here, but walking would be bad, wouldn’t it?

 

*******

 

 A few minutes later

 

      Oh my god. I was already feeling weird on the way out the house and I was seeing colorful dots but as I got out of the car when we stopped in front of my house, it only intensified. I was feeling warm. Warm, fuzzy and cozy. Like I just took that first sip of hot cocoa and snuggled under a blanket on that cold and rainy day. Wow. This feeling…it’s great. It feels like I’m floating. I’m pretty sure that it’s whatever she gave me this morning but right now, I don’t really care, if I was being honest with myself. I love how I am feeling right now. I usually feel this type high when dancing…then it clicked. This feeling that I’m having, I’m high. Like super high. I never took drugs before, so how am I supposed to know that this is the feeling that I would get from it. Is this how people feel that do this on a daily basis? No wonder they like it.

 

      “Hoseok?” I snapped out of my thoughts to see my two cousins standing there with a worried look on their faces. “Are you okay? We’ve been calling your name for like ten minutes and you never answered.” I let my eyes bounce back and forth between them. I walked past them and placed my hands on both of their shoulders. “Never better.” I smiled and continued on my way to my room.

 

Sujin’s P.O.V

 

      I watched as my younger cousin made his way down the hall. “Sujin…” Minsu said quietly. I shook my head. “I know…he’s in cloud nine right now.” I felt my brother eyes on me, and I turned to look at him. He looked so worried about him. Hell, I was too, more so than Minsu was…because I know my best friend and if I know her like I think I do, she’s going to ruin him. Like she did someone else that I was close with. Yeah, I do drugs, but I don’t do that hard stuff that she does and if Minsu is right about him staying the night with her, she already gave him something that he doesn’t need. That’s not something his body needs, especially since it could ruin his chances of dancing.

 

      “Sujin, he’s not supposed to be doing that. He can’t. Aunt and mom would kill us. He’s young. You know that it’s possible to get hook on it the first time. We’re going to have a repeat of what happened two years ago with- “I shook off his hands and glared at him. “Don’t you dare say her name. Ever. Understand?” An apologetic look came across his face. “I’m sorry, Sujin. I’m sorry.” I sighed and ruffled his hair, even though he’s older than me. He’s a sensitive person and I can see the tears forming. “I know. I know you didn’t mean to. It’s just a sensitive topic for me. I also know…” I glanced back down the hall towards where we saw Hoseok vanish. “…That we have to keep an eye on him. We should check on him in a couple of hours. And don’t worry.” I looked back at Minsu. “I’m going to talk with Sohyon. “ Before it’s too late, I finished saying in my mind.

 

 

*******

 

      Sitting down on my bed, I pulled out my phone and pressed Sohyon name. “Hello?” she paused to cough. “What’s up Sujin?” I know. People would ask me why I am still friends with her after what she did two years ago. She’s not a bad person, honestly. I promise she’s not like everyone says. It’s only me who sees the real her. It’s those hardcore drugs and if she let go of them, she’ll be better. It’s more to the story than what people see and think. A reason why I still chose to be her friend in the end but…if a repeat of what happened before happen again wi

Please log in to read the full chapter