Anthurium

Perfectly Imperfect

Anthurium – hospitality


 

                For the third time in a month, Heeyeon and Yohan were sitting together with the Empyreans for dinner. But unlike before, it was very warm and comfortable for everyone. By now, all of the clan members had been told about the Massifs’ visit to Heeyeon’s workplace and they were genuinely worried for her and her son.

                “I think it is best that you stay here for the time being, just like Daehyun and Jongup,” Dongwan advised from the end of the long dining table.

                “Does that mean I have to take a break from my jobs?”  Heeyeon asked the alpha of the clan, but also looking at the Luna beside her.

                “If that’s possible,” Dongwan shrugged his shoulders. “Then I think you should.”

                Heeyeon nodded to herself. Her gaze diverted back to her bowl of rice as she gave a thought to the matter. “Maybe I can just quit the bar, but not the bank,” she uttered, looking at everyone around the table. “Those rouges don’t really come out during the day, right?”

                “But they did. Look what happened to Daehyun,” Jungsu said, tilting his head up towards the said man across the table.

                Yongguk glanced at his mate sitting next to him. He reached for Daehyun’s thigh under the table before kneading it lightly, in case Daehyun would be anxious when the traumatizing incident was brought up. So Daehyun brought his hand down to give Yongguk’s an assuring squeeze, telling him that he is okay.

                “I don’t think the Massifs would strike a bank,” Heeyeon supposed before feeding a mouthful of rice to Yohan, who was sitting by her left side. “I mean, they have security guards, right?”

                Himchan shook his head. “You can’t expect anything from them.”

                “You can just link to any of us if they really happen to come while you’re working, and we’ll be there as soon as possible,” Yongguk suggested to Heeyeon. “We’ll also send you to work in the morning,” he added. “And pick you up too, of course.”

                “That should be okay,” Minjee seconded her son’s idea. “What do you think?” she asked Heeyeon.

                The said woman looked around the table. Each pair of eyes were staring back at her, as well as Daehyun’s, or tried to. When she looked to her left, even Yohan had his gaze fixed on her. “Well…” she trailed off while playing the rice in the bowl with her chopsticks. “If it’s not troubling you…” she said shyly.

                “Not at all,” Yongguk assured. He turned to look at the younger clan members and they all nodded in agreement.

                “Yeah, we’re all going to work anyway,” Himchan stated. “We could just drop you off on the way.”

                “Don’t worry, it’s not for long,” Dongwan gave his word to Heeyeon.

                “We hope it’s not for long,” Minjee said in return. “It has been almost six months, and yet, they’re still here.”

                Dongwan nodded his head. “At least, until they’re gone.”

                Heeyeon breathed out a nervous laugh. “I’m not worried,” she clarified before clearing . “Actually there’s something I want to tell you all.” Just like that, everyone’s attention were concentrated on her again.

                “What is it?” Dongwan asked.

                “I’ve thought about your offer about joining the clan,” Heeyeon began with a sheepish smile. “It’s really a big honour… and I want to gladly accept it.”

                “Oh my-!” Minjee gasped loudly, as well as a few other clan members. “Really?!” she asked in excitement.

                Heeyeon let out an amused laugh at the Luna’s act. “Yes,” she confirmed and Minjee right away engulfed her in a tight hug.

                “Then you shouldn’t stay here for the time being, you should just move in here!” Dongwan laughed. When his wife finally managed to let go of Heeyeon, he looked at her in the eyes with a fond gaze. “I’m very happy to have you in the clan,” he was honestly grateful for it. “We all are,” he rectified, looking at his clan members around the table before turning to the young woman again. “Welcome home, Heeyeon.”

                Those words made Heeyeon’s breath hitch. To belong in a clan again, it feels like a dream. And it is not any other clan. It is her mate’s clan. Her heart squeezed at the thought and tears started to fall.

                Yongguk smiled at her. “Welcome home.”

                Then, Himchan and Hyosung. “Welcome home.” And then, Sooyoung and Wonjun. “Welcome home.”

                One after another, each of the members welcomed her into the clan. Minjee was rubbing her back as more tears were shed. Yohan was very worried to see that. “Are you okay, mama?” he asked with a cute frown on his little face.

                Everyone couldn’t help but laughed at the adorable boy. Heeyeon was the same. She leaned down to kiss Yohan’s head before hugging the small body. “Welcome home, Yohan.”

 

 

 

 

 

                Most of the clan members gathered in the living room after dinner while watching the kids playing with each other. They talked and laughed, making it feel like home more than ever to Heeyeon. She got to know all of them better and closer, but as time goes by, they had to excuse themselves to turn in or go home.

                Now, it was just her and Daehyun, sitting at each end of the long sofa, with Yohan playing alone in front of the TV. But she was glad there was no awkward air between them at all. Daehyun really made her feel like they had known each other for a long time.

                “I’ve always wanted to ask you this, but I hope I wouldn’t offend you,” she spoke up after a while of contemplating.

                Daehyun was more curious when Heeyeon phrased it like that. “What is it?” he prompted after slightly turning his head in her direction.

                “Is it just you and your brother?” Heeyeon asked carefully. “What about your parents?”

                “Oh,” If it was just that, Daehyun was not in the least offended. “They passed away. Both of them,” he answered casually with a dim smile.

                Heeyeon’s jaw dropped a little. She turned her whole body to face Daehyun now, bringing her legs up onto the sofa and folded them at one side. “I’m sorry,” she sincerely apologized.

                Daehyun just smiled wider. “No, it’s okay,” he easily brushed it off.

                Heeyeon was indeed relieved to hear that. “Did they pass away at the same time?” she asked more after learning that Daehyun had no problem talking about it.

                “No, my dad passed away just months ago. And my mom when I was two,” Daehyun explained before letting out a long sorrowful sigh. “I could barely remember her.”

                Heeyeon felt that. She could totally understand him. “My mom died when I was little too,” she told the latter. “I was 10 at that time. She was killed by rogues,” she paused when the memories started flashing in her mind. It was still as painful as ever.

                “I used to think that it was okay because she was protecting the clan from the rogues’ attack. But then, two months ago, my dad was poisoned. And I believe, someone from my clan did it,” she bobbed her head, as if trying to convince herself that it was really true. “The same clan my mom died for, ends up killing my dad,” she rasped while holding back her tears from falling.

                Daehyun could not believe what he had just been told. His face contorted in so much emotions at the same time; sadness, anger and even disbelief. “Just why would they do that?”

                “Because my dad was the alpha leader of the clan.” Heeyeon shrugged her shoulders. “And they don’t want a woman, mateless, and has an illegitimate child, to be the next leader.”

                Still, Daehyun found it hard to believe. “How could they be so heartless?”

                “I don’t know. Even after so long being in the same clan,” she exhaled a disappointed sigh. “Well, at least I found this Empyrean clan because of that,” she smiled, trying to change the air. “My mate’s clan!”

                It made Daehyun chuckle softly. “You seriously belong in this clan,” he said from the bottom of his heart.

                For a moment, Heeyeon just stared at Daehyun, sending him a thankful gaze and smile. But then she realized that it was ineffective, so he reached for Daehyun’s hand instead. She grasped it in a firm hold and Daehyun gladly returned it.

                “I miss my dad…” she muttered.

                “I understand,” Daehyun pulled a thin smile before placing his other hand on top Heeyeon’s. “Even I am still missing my dad,” he admitted.

                Heeyeon breathed out a faint laugh. “I’m glad I could finally have someone to talk to,” she said, still looking at Daehyun, but there was suddenly a glimpse of someone out of the corner of her eye. It was Minjee, standing against the wall hugging herself. No wonder the Luna’s scent became stronger just now.

                “Why are you looking at us like that?” Heeyeon asked, smiling but with a frown on her face.

                The sudden irrelevant question rendered Daehyun confused. “What?”

                “It’s Aunt Minjee. She’s just staring at us without saying anything.” Heeyeon started to get playful.

                Daehyun giggled. “Really? I wonder why?” he simply went along with Heeyeon.

                Minjee too was brought to laughter at the two’s antics. She pushed herself off the wall before making her way towards them. Heeyeon thought about giving the middle empty spot to the Luna, so she withdrew her hand from Daehyun and brought down her legs.

                Minjee noticed the inviting gesture and went to claim the spot. She sighed, turning to look at Daehyun and then to Heeyeon. Then, she took a hold of the younger woman’s hand, as well as Daehyun’s. Now, she was just staring at those hands clasped in hers.

                “It’s just…” she began, looking up to both of them again. “I’m so happy to have both of you as my sons’ mate,” she finally managed to convey her feelings, but that was not all. “How about you two start calling me mom from now on?”

                Daehyun’s smile faded as something inside his chest swelled. Before he could put a finger on it, tears were already falling down.

                Minjee gasped at that. “Daehyun, what’s wrong?” She released each of their hands to cup Daehyun’s face.

                “I never thought I can call someone like that again,” Daehyun sobbed. “I just miss my parents.”

                It put a sad smile on Minjee’s face. She didn’t say anything, just wiping those tears instead.

                Yongguk came right at that moment. He was about to go play with Yohan first, but changed his mind at his mate’s sobbing sounds. He straightaway went to kneel in front of Daehyun.

                “What? Why is Daehyun crying? Which one of you bullied him?” he urged anxiously while looking at Daehyun’s face full of worry, though still managed to joke around because he knew how well his mom would treat Daehyun. Heeyeon had to stifle her laugh at how ridiculous the young alpha looked.

                Minjee, though, just laughed at her son’s face. When she looked back at Daehyun, her whole expression softened again. “He’ll call me mom from now on. Right, Daehyun?”

                Daehyun smiled before breathing out a broken laugh. “Yes,” he croaked.

                “Yes…?” Minjee prompted, raising her eyebrows.

                Daehyun laughed even louder. “Yes… mom…”

                The warmth spread throughout his body, not only for him, but for Yongguk and Minjee too. She immediately pulled Daehyun into her arms and Daehyun finally got to know again how gentle and warm a motherly hug is.

                Yongguk just watched them quietly with a relieved smile. He was truly grateful that his family could accept his mate just the way he is and that Daehyun could open his heart to them.

                Minjee looked at her son after parting with Daehyun. “You hear that?” she asked proudly. “You should hurry and mate already.”

                Yongguk knew his mother was only teasing him. So he just gave her a dismissive nod, unlike Daehyun who was already red in the face. “I’ll just take Daehyun to the bedroom for now. It’s almost his bedtime,” he said while standing up, tugging Daehyun’s arm along.

                Minjee snorted a laugh. “Yeah, yeah, of course you two lovebirds would go to ‘sleep’ already,” she picked on them again.

                This time, Yongguk ignored her entirely. Daehyun, on the other hand, blushed even harder. He just followed Yongguk’s lead, but didn’t forget to excuse himself. “Goodnight, Heeyeon noona and m-mom…”

                It carved a broad smile on Minjee’s lips. “Okay, goodnight,” she replied.

 

                “Haaa look at you,” Yongguk clicked his tongue, wiping the tears off Daehyun’s face while leading him towards their bedroom. “What a crying mess.”

                “I’m still manly, no?” Daehyun joked with a pout.

                “Hmm…” Yongguk stared at his mate with his head tilted to the side. “You should work harder on that,” he quipped. That earned him a pinch at the side of his belly. He flinched with a yelp before laughing it off.

                “What else did you talk with them?” he asked.

                “Your mom just joined me and Heeyeon noona. So –”

                “Our mom,” Yongguk cut him off to correct it.

                “Oh, yeah. Our mom,” Daehyun cleared his throat, not yet used to it. “Mom, just joined us. So, I talked more with Heeyeon noona before that.”

                “Really? Like what?” Yongguk asked and Daehyun began telling him everything as they walked up the stairs.

 

 

                “What about you?” Minjee was asking Heeyeon now.

                Heeyeon shrugged her shoulders shyly. “Sure… mom…?” she tried with a bashful smile.

                Minjee returned the happiest smile to her. “You’re not going to cry like Daehyun, are you?”

                Right after that being said, Heeyeon’s eyes were already b with tears. Her lips curved downwards, but she was still smiling nonetheless.

                “Aww,” Minjee immediately took her into another warm hug. Heeyeon wrapped her arms around the older woman too. They stayed like that for a while with Minjee rubbing comforting circles on her back.

                “It’s getting late,” Minjee said. “I should show you to your room.” She had to break the hug, but didn’t forget to wipe off Heeyeon’s tears. She called Yohan after that, giving Heeyeon some time to collect herself.

                The boy held onto Minjee’s hand while hugging his stuffed toy as they went up the stairs, Heeyeon following closely at the side. When they reached the upper floor, Minjee just stopped. She looked to the right for a moment, and to the left. Then she looked at the younger woman, without saying anything for a few seconds until Heeyeon raised her brows quizzically.

                “Do you… want to see Yongnam’s room?” she asked hesitantly.

                Heeyeon’s eyes widened a little. It never crossed her mind. So she took a while to answer that. “I’d… love to.”

                A forlorn smile rendered Minjee’s lips. She calmly started to lead the mother and son to the said room. “I clean his room regularly. It has the most traces of him,” she said after finally reaching the door. Taking a pause, she sent a look at Heeyeon. The woman took a deep breath before nodding at her, telling her that she was ready.

                Minjee opened the door and the lights right away. Heeyeon slowly stepped inside the huge bedroom with Yohan holding onto her hand.

                The bed is low and has a simple, unadorned style. Other furniture are very much the same. Their placement meticulous. All of them are commonly black, white, and gray, with splashes of red. Basically, the room is very minimalist and contemporary.

                “It is just like him,” Heeyeon voiced out with a small laugh as she brought her son to have a look around the room.

                “Papa!” Yohan suddenly exclaimed.

                Heeyeon looked down and saw her son pointing to Yongnam’s pictures on the chest drawers. She went nearer and looked through the row of picture frames. They were all of his family and clan members, except for one.

                Heeyeon let loose of Yohan’s hand before taking the said picture. It was Yongnam in their university’s varsity jacket and cap. One hand of his was inside the pocket and the other was cut off from the picture.

                Heeyeon breathed out a small laugh, along with the tears rolling down her face. Her thumb was caressing the smiling face of her mate.

                Minjee approached the younger woman after hearing her sniffles. Just seeing the picture could make her smile. “I think it was from three or four years ago.”

                Heeyeon nodded. “Four,” she said.

                Minjee looked up at her, puzzled from the response. When Heeyeon turned over the frame, she just watched quietly. The picture was taken out and there was actually another one. It was Heeyeon’s picture in the same outfit.

                That was what Minjee thought at first. But then, Heeyeon turned it over, she was in fact unfolding it. The whole picture was actually of both Yongnam and Heeyeon, wearing matching outfits while holding hands and smiling to the camera.

                Minjee’s jaw dropped in a silent gasp. The picture had been sitting there for years, yet she never thought of it hiding a secret. If she had known about it earlier, she might have been searching for Heeyeon on her own.

                “I never noticed anything weird about it,” she muttered.

                Heeyeon just laughed it off. “I was the one who gave it to him.”

                Minjee smiled, looking at how happy her son looked with his mate. She placed a hand on Heeyeon’s back. “We should find a bigger frame.”

                Heeyeon laughed and continued to stare at the picture, whereas Yohan had found the bed himself. Minjee took a look at the boy and had to suppress her laugh at the adorable sight of Yohan patting his stuffed dragon to sleep.

                “You can stay here if you want,” she said to Heeyeon.

                Heeyeon’s smile widened before tuning to look at Minjee. “I’d love that.”

                “Alright.” Minjee gave Heeyeon’s back a few pats. “Make yourself at home. I’ll bring the toiletries and change of clothes in a minute,” she said before turning around to leave.

                At first, Heeyeon just stared at the small back of Minjee. But before the older woman could reach the door, she called her. “Mom…?”

                Minjee immediately turned around, more than happy to hear Yongnam’s mate calling her like that. Heeyeon sniffled, but still smiling radiantly as she looked straight into the latter’s eyes. “Thank you.”

                It made Minjee exhale a shaky breath. “No, Heeyeon.” She rushed back towards her before taking her into her embrace. When her hug was returned, she whispered, “Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

 

                “Your room again?” Daehyun recognized it when they walked past his room before stopping at the next one.

                “Why not?” Yongguk released Daehyun’s hand to wrap his arm around the slender waist as his free hand opened the door. “It’ll be your room too once we’re mated,” he pointed out, bringing his mate inside and the lights. “Our room,” he added before pecking Daehyun on the cheek.

                Daehyun’s face flushed. He made a disgusted sound before shoving the other man playfully.

                Yongguk chuckled at the adorable act. He pretended to be pushed hard until his mate was released from his hold. He then went to the bedside table to check on his charging phone.

                Daehyun followed suit. After countless times of being in Yongguk’s room, he could nimbly navigate without any help now.

                “I’m really going to stay here once we’re mated, right?” Daehyun uttered as he found the bed. He felt around the sheets by the end of the bed, just in case Yongguk had carelessly thrown his stuffs there, before sitting down on the certainly clear spot.

                Yongguk tensed up for a second, zoning out from whatever he was looking at in his phone. He was surely hesitant to answer because they had never talked about the matter before.

                “I… guess so…?” he reckoned. He looked up at the younger man, only to see his back. “I mean… both of us should live together. Not necessarily in this mansion though.” He shrugged. By now, he just wanted to say what his mate wanted to hear. He didn’t really care much about where they are going to stay. He can still be the clan’s leader even if he doesn’t stay here. He would follow Daehyun anywhere as long as the man is happy. His home is where his heart is, and his heart belongs to Daehyun.

                “No, you’re the young alpha. You should protect the clan,” Daehyun hastily protested. “And I really like the members. I seriously don’t mind living here,” he admitted, though his hands started playing with the hem of his shirt. “But… Jongup does.”

                Yongguk frowned, finally putting down his phone to go towards Daehyun. “What do you mean?” he asked before settling down at the latter’s side. “He doesn’t like it here?”

                “He does,” Daehyun assured. “But he wants to return home when the Massifs are not around anymore.”

                Yongguk’s brows knitted together in confusion. “Why? He can just stay here.”

                “I said the same thing,” Daehyun agreed with his lover. “But he prefers to live alone there.”

                Yongguk averted his gaze to the floor. He was giving a thought on the matter, humming audibly at the same time just to make Daehyun aware of his act. “If that’s what he wants, then we should just let him,” he spoke up after a moment. “I mean, everyone has their own choice to make. Like Himchan, Sooyoung noona and their mates. It’s not wrong to move out of the mansion. You’ll still be a part of the clan,” he explained before looking up at Daehyun again. “Jongup is already an Empyrean. You should tell him that if he doesn’t know it already,” he told his mate, his elbow nudging the younger man’s arm.

                Daehyun laughed a little at that. “I will,” he said with a smile until it gradually faded away. A heavy sigh followed after.

                “I don’t know. It’s just weird,” he muttered.

                Yongguk arched up his brows. “What is?”

                “We’ve been living together for our whole lives. It’d feel different not sleeping under the same roof anymore,” Daehyun voiced out his internal conflict.

                Looking at Daehyun’s saddened expression, Yongguk brought his arm around the narrow shoulders of his mate to pull him closer. “Yeah, it will be a huge change in your life, but you’ll be okay over time,” he reassured. “At least, you’re not far from each other. You can even see each other everyday.”

                Daehyun smiled. “That’s what Jongup said too.” He fixed his position to get more comfortable in Yongguk’s arm before letting his head fall onto the broad shoulder. “I owe him a lot. My life is so much easier because of him. He takes care of me even though he’s younger. He couldn’t go out with his friends since he had to be with me 24/7. He cooked for me, he washed my clothes, he helped me walk around. He did everything for me, but I didn’t do anything for him. I tried to not be a burden, but ended up causing more troubles. I feel sorry for him.”

                Yongguk listened quietly. Jongup took good care of his brother indeed before he came into Daehyun’s life. Jongup is the most important person that made Daehyun who he is today. Maybe he should really thank him for that.

                “Well, I think, he did all of those not because he had to, but because he wanted to. Because you’re his brother and that’s what brothers do,” he finally put his mind into words. “And who said about you being a burden? If he loves you, there’s no such thing about being a burden,” he asserted while gazing fondly at the side of Daehyun’s face. “Just like what you are to me. I’d do anything for you.”

                Daehyun stayed silent for a moment, trying to take everything in. Then, he shuffled a little to circle his arms around Yongguk’s waist, his head lowered to rest on Yongguk’s chest. “I guess I’m really lucky to have him as my brother,” he muttered after that.

                “That’s right,” Yongguk said while rubbing Daehyun’s arm.

Daehyun looked up at him, his lips pulling a sweet smile. “And I’m lucky to have you as my mate.”

                Yongguk mirrored Daehyun’s smile, his free hand went to hold Daehyun’s cheek. “I’m very lucky to have you too,” he said before sealing those inviting lips with a short grateful kiss.

                Daehyun pulled away first. “I’d do anything for you too,” he managed to say it before pressing his lips on Yongguk’s again in another longer kiss.

                It was guileless. Both of them was reassuring each other of their true feelings, of how honest, how sincere they are, and how they really trust each other. Yongguk ended up smiling and Daehyun mimicked it after feeling the gesture on his lips.

                “You know,” Yongguk was the one to break the kiss this time. “There’s actually a bigger change in your life, remember?”

                Daehyun just stared into nothingness for a second, trying to decipher what Yongguk meant. When he could finally figure it out, he just released a heavy sigh before plopping his back onto the bed, breaking Yongguk’s hold off his body. “The biggest change,” he rectified.

                Yongguk lied down on his side next to Daehyun, his head propping up in his hand to have a proper look at him. “Say, what do you want to do once you have sight back?”

                “Once I have my sight back?” Daehyun repeated the question as his brows gradually furrowed together. “Hmm…” He gave a serious thought about it, gnawing on his lips with his blank gaze fixed on the ceiling.

                “I want to get a car.”

                Yongguk chortled as soon as heard that. “What?!” he asked in disbelief. “Shouldn’t you be getting a driving license first?”

                Daehyun burst out laughing. Even he himself found it hilarious too. “Of course I should. It’s my long term goal.”

                “Alright then,” Yongguk finally acknowledged it, finishing the last bits of his laugh. “Why don’t we talk about your goals in shorter terms?”

                Daehyun fell quiet after the laughter stopped. His smile gradually faded away. Every time he thought about being able to see again, he still had a hard time believing it. He knew he should be ready for it, but he couldn’t help feeling scared. Because what if something goes wrong? What if the tonic runs out before he could totally see? Even if Yongguk had assured him, Aunt Narae had promised him that he would see again, he was scared to hope. Nonetheless, there is always his silent wishes as a blind person.

                He rolled over before throwing an arm around Yongguk’s middle, making the man fell onto his back. He hugged Yongguk tight with his head laying on the warm chest. “There are so many things I want to do.”

                Yongguk too wrapped his arms around the smaller figure. “Like what?”

                “I want to look at my flower plants…” Daehyun began, but lacking confidence.

                “Okay.” Yongguk gave Daehyun’s body a little squeeze, convincing him to go on. “What else?”

                Daehyun heaved a deep breath. “I want to play piano by looking at the music sheets,” he said, more assertive this time. “I want to know the time by just looking at the clock. I want to watch movies without voice description. I want to read without using my fingers. I want to walk without using my cane.”

                “You’re already doing that though,” Yongguk cut off just for the witty remark.

                Daehyun huffed. “I want to walk without my cane and my hands feeling around everywhere,” he sounded unamused, though he was in fact playing along with his lover.

                Yongguk chuckled at Daehyun’s feigned annoyance. “We should make a list,” he suggested.

                “Maybe we should,” Daehyun simply complied with it. “And you know what would be at the top?”

                “What?” Yongguk asked curiously.

                “I want to see your dragon form,” Daehyun said before quickly taking it back. “Wait, no, that’s number two,” he corrected himself, then lifting his head to face Yongguk with his chin still resting on the man’s chest. “Number one should be seeing you.”

                Yongguk laughed at his mate being romantically considerate, though his heart was melting. “Of course,” he absolutely accepted it, liking the list already. So he leaned his head up, capturing Daehyun’s lips in a kiss.

                Daehyun backed off right away though. A smile lingering on his plump lips. “Everything of you,” he explained the details.

                Yongguk arched up his eyebrows. “I thought you’ve seen everything of me?” he asked with a broad grin.

                “With my hands?” Daehyun figured before sliding a hand up to the side of Yongguk’s face, his thumb finding a pair of full lips and softly caressing them. He then leaned in to brush an impulsive kiss those lips. “You know that’s different,” he breathed, light blush spreading to the tip of his ears.

                The sight was enough to excite Yongguk, but Daehyun just had to say those words in that intentionally husky voice. His hands went to cup Daehyun’s cheeks, pulling the younger man into a deeper kiss. He pushed himself up, only to push Daehyun down on the bed. He pulled back from the kiss, yet their nose were nudging each other. “Don’t worry,” he muttered, bringing his lips back to Daehyun’s for a moment. “I’ll show you everything when the time comes.”

                Yongguk leaned down to claim those lips again while feeling Daehyun’s hands slipped to the back of his head, tugging gently on his hair.

                “I can’t wait,” Daehyun breathed in between the kisses. And they continued making love deep into the night.