This Can't Be Happening... (Part. 2- The truth.)

S M I L E

Don"t let go.

Don"t say goodbye.

Don"t let our love die...

Narrorator"s POV

Jieun was unstable through the whoole dance pracice thinking about the text Alex had sent her.

Time's Up.

She knew exactly what he meant, Alex had gotten tired of waiting for the money so that the moneys due time is overdue... so is hers.

She didn't want to stay there with them, especially now that they were set on killing them.

Either she had to pull tons of money out of her pocket, or she can die.

This can't be happening, not now. She thought.

In the end she knew it would come to this... Eventually Alex would get tired of waiting for the money her father owed his family that he'd be driven to kill her. And now the day has come... no one could protect her.

Jiyong had kept his attention on Jieun the whole time, never letting her out of his site.

What was in that text? Jiyong couldn't help but wonder.

"So, what do you guys say to going to a gathering? It"ll be fun!!!!" Daesung smiled as they all got ready to leave.

"Sorry, I can't. I gotta get home." Jieun's voice was shaky and made everyone concerned.

Course she had to get home, otherwise Alex would come after them, just for fun.

"Jieun-ah, please come with us, you could forget about them just for a few hours... Can't you?" Jae Hyuk's voice was concerned and questioning.

"No, sorry guys I just really got some stuff to get over with over there, been puttin' in off for a while. Gotta take care of it, can't let it boil anyy long, know what I mean?" Her words slurred and her voice cracked half way.

"We- we'll see you tomorrow. Right?" Bom's face filled with concern.

No you won't. She couldn't tell them that.

Best to leave'em happy and hopeful. Jieun thought.

She tried her hardest to smile, what she was about to say was just as much a lie as the smile on her face and the life she was living;

"Yeah, I'll seee you guys tomorrow kay? Bye now"

They smiled and nodded as she bid her goodbyes.

Jiyong had seen and heard many things that were a lie, and he knew Jieun was lieing to them, he could see straight through her lies.

"Hey, guys can't go either. Got to get some rest." Jiyong smiled politely.

"Aww, c'mon man!" Taeyang whined.

"Sorry."

They hung out for a while before the group went one way and Jiyong went the other.

Jiyong walked towards his car sighing deeply, he couldn't get the troubled memory of Jieun after she the text out of his head.

"Heey JIYONG WAIT!" Taeyang yelled catchng Jiyong before he left.

"Hmm?" Jiyong asked as Taeyang sticked his head through the window.

"Can you drive over to Jieun's and give this to her?, it's her scheduelle forgot to give it to her earlier, her adress is attached to the front page" His request was more of a demand.

"But--"

"Kay, thanks Bye Ji!" Taeyang interuppted before leaving.

"Ah, I can't believe I'm doing this." Jiyong groaned driving away from the building folowing the directions towards Jieun's place.

The drive was about 30-50 minutes.

Jiyong was about to enter when his phone went off.

"Yobosaeyo?" His voice contained frusteration and stress.

"Kwon Jiyong?" Jiyong checked the ID seeing it was the police station.

"Neh?"

"We have done a D.N.A scan  on the bodies found on the plane crash."

Jiyong heart race, the confirmation of Haneul's death.

"Neh?" His voice was unsure and queezy.

"Lee Haneul, was not on the plane."

"BWO!?" Jiyong eyes went wide.

"We salvaged all the dna we could off each body, her dna was not on any body."

"That's not possible."

"Sir, she wasn't even boarded."

"Where is she then?" Jiyong felt as if he'd die anymoment.

"That's the thing I don't know. I don't know where she is, or if she's even alive."

She was alive?! Jiyong's heart was beating so much he thought it would explode.

"I-I--"

"AHHHHHH!"

Jiyong's attention went to Jieun's house, that was her scream.

Jiyong then recalled her face, the darke brown hairs that sprouted from her routes.

Dear god, she was there, Jieun was Haneul.

And she was in the house, screaming for help.

But she was alive, she was in his reach and yet he hadn't reached for her.

Shock covered every inch of his body and for a moment he let his phone slip out of his hand as his feet were rooted to the ground beneath him.

"AHHHH!" Her scream, her voice it was all the motavation Jiyong needed to pull himself.

He ran forward towards the screams.

"PLease, hold on. Please, don't leave me again."

 

Ohhh~ Wats gonna happen, so yeah in the end I wrote for Jieun to be Haneul, she never got on that plane, so the person who guessed she didn't was right haha! Smarty~ YOu guys are the best, continue supporting me! Did I surprise you?

Probably not, but tell me if I did!

I keeep updatin late 4tht Im sorry.

LUV U! continue to suport me!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3

-Jiyoung88