Chapter 2: Bad Luck

S M I L E

 

Previously,

Finally after a long run I finally reached YG, I was about to enter but i saw Jiyong coming out of the elevator, on his way out, so I jumped into a bush and watched as he came out of the building but............. he wasn't alone.

Now~ Haneul's Pov


"How, How could this be.... Ji Yong's ch-cheating on me.." i mutter, staring at the couple saying their "special" goodbye they lock lips, as they released they both laughed her voice sounded so femenin made me hate her even more!

I could feel tears stream down my cheeks, my heart shattered into a million peaces seeing him send her off with a proud smile upon his face. i couldn't stand and watch anymore. i turned and made my way to the 1 place someone could drown there sorrows in, i made my way to the nearest club.

                                                                                     ~             ~            ~

I soon forund the nearest club, I did the only thing i could do to cheer myself up......drink!

I don't actually remember how much i drank, but i know it was alot, i could barely see clearly. 
I decided to take my leave when some dudes started to grind on me. It's funny how Ji Yong can cheat with no guilt, yet i can't find myself to do the same...
                                                                  ~         ~          ~

I could feel someone following me since i left the club, it scared the out of me. I started to pick up my pace, so did he. I ducked into the nearest ally...... so did he...