Chapter 3: Hurt

S M I L E

Previously,

I soon forund the nearest club, I did the only thing i could do to cheer myself up......drink!

I don't actually remember how much i drank, but i know it was alot, i could barely see clearly. 
I decided to take my leave when some dudes started to grind on me. It's funny how Ji Yong can cheat with no guilt, yet i can't find myself to do the same...
                                                                  ~         ~          ~

I could feel someone following me since i left the club, it scared the out of me. I started to pick up my pace, so did he. I ducked into the nearest ally...... so did he...

Now~ Haneul's Pov

 

I had no where left to run, I stared into the strangers eyes with pleading eyes but all i saw in his eyes was cold isolation. The out of no where more guys  came from the corners scarily smiling at me. They greeted the man with cold eyes like an old friend. I took it as a chance to run for it, but as soon a i tried one of the men caught me and slammed my back against the wall, I felt his breath on my neck and i shivered under his touch.

"Now, Now, where do you think your going?" The man whispered into my ear, I could smell the liquor in his breath.

I started whimper wondering what they were going to do to me.I could feel a drop of water fall upon my cheek. Was it, was it raining?

 

Within a few minutes it was raining down on us hard, but their gaze remained on me.

"Wha- what do you want fro- from m-me?" i stuttered, their stares just became more intense,as they smirked at me.

"Well lets just say your parents owe us lots of money, and since your parents are dead all thats left is you."

"P-please" I pleaded. One of them my cheek gently, my tears fell with the rain, fast and fluent. I have a feeling I knew what they were gonna do to me so i flinched by his touch. He just chuckled.

"Aww sweetie" he spoke softly his voice muffled by the rain, "We're warning you now, but keep in mind if you tell the police about us we'll kill you"

I shook my head  if they were gonna hurt me as a warning, they might as well do it fast and now, and put me out of my misery after.

"Well, we want you to know we're dead serious so from now we'll leave reminders for you '" he chuckled.

"Please don't, I don't have the money" i begged

"SHUT UP!" he yelled, throwing a swift punch to my stomach, i let out a painful groan and fell to my knees cluthing my stomach. Next thing i knew they all ganged up on me, one kicked my fce knocking me off my feet, as they pulled me up another punched my stomach countless times, I was completely helpless. They beat me for who knows how long, the rain drenched all of us it washed away the blood that came from each hit, and it disguised my tears.

I let out cries of pain, cries for help, yet no one  responded. Finally as the rain stopped, the beating came to an end they picked me up once moreand knocked me down for the last time they laughed and left me there to die.

Everything hurt I could feel liquid coming from my head, i could feel the throbbing of my bruised and beaten body, and lastly I felt my heart break every time i thought of Jiyong, and that girl. Slowly my brain fuzzed and i tried to keep my eyes open but the pain was overwhelming and i gave in, my eyes closed.

Jiyong's Pov

AISH! a tiring day , I reached for my apartment key in my pocket, as i opened the door I saw food on the table and a present left in the middle, I looked around the our apartment but i couldn't find Haneul, i looked inside the box and found the golden watch I wanted, and a note.

Jiyong-ie!

Happy 3 year anniversary!~ Heheh i hope your as excited to read that as I am to write it. I understand that you've been busy with work and all so I understand that we never had any time together, but that doesn't matter to me because i support you and your decisions. I hope that sometime soon you'll find the time for me~  Saranghae Ji.

Sincerely,

Haneul ^^

Awww... Oh~! today was our anniversary i forgot! OWW MAN! well she's not here right now so she's probably out get food or something, I'll see her tomorrow, I'll explain everything to her tomorrow...

~~~

NArrorators Pov ~ 6:00 a.m

There in an ally laid a bruised, bleeding Haneul. The sun was slowly rising.Sounds of screaming girls could be heard in the background. And a boy ducked into the ally, he waited for the girls to pass he then let out a exhuasted sigh, as he turned to the corner of the ally, he was about to get up and leave but he notice something, as he got closer he realized that it was a girl, but not just any girl

"HANEUL?!" Taeyang yelled (Indeed the boy was Dong Young Bae better known as Taeyang, and the beaten girl is indeed Lee Haneul better known as his best friends girlfriend.

"HANEUL!? HANEUL!?" Taeyang called her, shaking her body softly.

Checking her pulse, he panicked he couldn't hear a thing he called the hospital and asked for them to come. Taeyang tried to wake her from this perminent or temporary slumber "HANEUL PLEASE!? WAKE UP!" her blood was all over his shirt, over the years Taeyang and Haneul's friendship has been growing strongly so seeing her in this condition, seeing her blood on his shirt and hands, holding her beaten body in his arms was certainly not something he could handle.

He pulled her into a hug, as his pants dampened from the puddle of water and blood, he quietly sobbed into her shoulder.

"Please, please Haneul wake up" he sobbed into her shoulder harder.

"Please..."