Chapter 5: Who are You? What Happened? (Pt. 2)

S M I L E

Previously,

Haneul remembered Taeyang but she couldn`t recodnize Jiyong, she didn`t remember how she got into the hospital either.

 

"O- ok, But who- who are you`?"

Now~ Jiyong's Pov

Her sudden words... No! this isn't true their fooling me!

"Hehehehaha!" that was an awkward laugh but what do you expect I'm in shock.

Haneul just stared at me with that *What's wrong with him* look.

Taeyang looked at me with an apolegetic look. What's going on?

"Haha, I get it, it was all a prank haha very now cut it out!" my voice was becoming shaky. Yet their gazes remianed the same.

"Uhhh, it's no joke I honestly don't remember you" Haneul spoke.

"H-how could you not remember me I'm your boyfriend!" I said a little louder, I can't believe it! She doesn't remember me?

"Uhhh I don't think so your a little... odd.." My eyes widened in shock, and slowly my eyes stung, and tears lingered at the edge of my eyelids and threatened to fall. She doesn't remember me and on top of that she thinks I'm odd?

"Do you remember me?" Taeyang suddenly asked.

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah! Taeyang-ah! heheh don't be silly! how could I forget you, one of my BEST FRIENDS!... Oh! I remember you now!" Haneul said pointing to me, at that very moment i smiled but then it slowly fell;

"Your the leader of Taeyang's Band Jiyong! heheh! Your Taeyang's  best friend!" That's all she remembered?

I stood there dumbfounded, and Taeyang Stood beside me, looking at me, I guess trying to anticipate what was i gonna do next.

"T-Taeyang-ah?" she said turning from my sad stare and faced Taeyang.

"Hmm?" he asked looking up from me as well.

"What Happened to me?" she asked him looking at all the bruises on her body. I just noticed them now, I could feel my heart shake.

Next thing i know I fall to my knees. My eyes tearing, this is not how anyone should see me, an idol, the leader of BIGBANG. Leaders don't cry. But... why was i crying?

"Jiyong-ah I-I'm Really sorry I tried to tell you but--"

"Excuse me" I said cutting him off, and slowly rising to my feet, my head down and my bangs covering my eyes so no one could see, the tears threatening to fall.

I slowly walked to the door, and was about to reach for the knob but the door opened. I looked up and a tear fell.

"HYUNG!" Seungri yelled seeing me. I looked down again and brushed pass him.

Once I passed him I noticed the other members were looking at  me worriedly. I continued to brush pass them too and slowly made my way to the elevator. I pressed the roof button and closed the door.