Chapter 36: Stand By And Watch.

S M I L E

Now~ Jieun's POV

My eyebrows furrowed in worry and frustration.

Jae followed behind me as I walked up to "my family"; Alex, Junsu, Jay-jay(J-J/J-Jay), Young Soo, Young Jae.

I rubbed the back of my left arm as I slowly looked up at them, pleading not to make a scene.

I looked at Alex the most pleading.

Alex didn't look like the others who took pity on me in public. No, he was the one who would hurt me wherever, whenever.

He smirked and he backhanded me across my right cheek, my hand folowed after holding the precious, bruised skin. I could hear audible gasps escaping the mouths of evveryone.

Jae, being the protected boy he is leaped infront of me and punched Alex hard, making him stuble back holding his bloody nose.

Before I had a chance to react Alex's gang started to defend him, and BIGBANG, leaped to defend their friend Jae.

Every one was trying to be heroic and push them apart.

Once Alex had stopped trying to tug away his arms from the brothers; Young Soo, and Young Jae, he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside and the others followed.

He pulled me all the way down stairs and dragged my resisting weak body out of the building.

"Hmph-- Urrmph- raaahh!" I yelled trying to pull my arm away.

I was really going to pay for this, I can't blame Jae oppa, he was just trying to protect me...

*SLAP*

I flinch and whimper as I feel the cold concrete wall against my back.

Alex's arms smacked the walls beside my heads, so close that if he were to actually hit my face I would have lost my sight.

He had good looks (Picture Kim Hyun Joong from playful kiss!), but if you looked too long his eyes would murder you, you could notice the distant icy look inside them, the looked like shiny orbs that somewhat glistened without the light.

If looks could kill, I would be dead, cold and lifeless, souless.

"YAH!! I TOLD YOU TO CONTROL THAT BASTARD JAE!" I avoided his gaze looking down at the floor but I could tell it just made him angry, he pulled his arms away.

They came back quickly when he pulled my face to look at him, "You, You look at me when I'm Talking to you!"

I pulled away from him trying to walk away, more like run, but Alex gropped my arms squeezing the life out of it, I backed up to Alex and he twisted my arm to make me look at him, I looked with disgust and pain.

He released me arm, and I spat at him.

He stared angrily as he wiped it away.

His backhand striked me once more I went tumbling falling to the wall for balance.

He came towards me striking me over and over and over again, my lip was bleeding and my cheeks were swollem, I could feel the warm blood gathered in the abuse tissue.

As I saw him raise his hand in a fist this time, I also saw a hand stop his just before the impact, only inches from my face.

"Hyung, that's enough!" JJay said clenching his teeth together.

The other members of his gang got me to my feet, and dusted me off.

Jjay looked up at the window, seeing the members of 2NE1, and BIGBANG staring down at us, not a single movement, they were just going to watch, they had just whitnessed a beating on their friend, why couldn't they do anything?

"Ha!" I heard Alex laugh and I looked in his direction. He pulled his shoulder away from Jjay's hand and walked towards me pointing to the window that seemed to be 2ne1 & Bigbang's movie screen.

"How PATHETIC! LOOK AT THEM, YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS COULDN'T EVEN HELP YOU OUT! SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU'RE NOT NEEDED!!"

I tried not to look at them but he forced my face to turn in their direction, they still watched. Pity stained their eyes, yet they didn't do a damn thing.

He laughed, "Why even bother with a pathetic little like you" He spat, "The faster you get our money, the sooner you get to go home to your pathetic pointless life!"

He was right, I had no meaning to my life, no reason to live, but they won't let me end this life until I return the money my appa had stolen from this family recked family!

"LOOK ATT THEM JIEUN! THEY DON'T DO FOR YOU! THEY WON'T DO FOR YOU!  YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE YOUR A WASTE, NO ONE NEEDS YOU! WE MAY NEED YOU NOW, BUT THE MOMENT YOU GIVE US OUR MONEY IS THE MOMENT WE ARE FREE TO DO AS WE PLEASE WITH YOUR BODY!"

His voice grew softer, more seductive at the end , he smirked at me and started to walk towards the car, the members left me holding onto the wall for stability, and Jjay came towards me caressing my cheek before lifting me bridal style toward the car.

The back of my eyes stinged as the tears flowed, I looked Jjay straight in the eyes, he was sorry, he looked affectionate, but he looked broken, still longing for something.

He smiled, that broken smile. I couldn't blame him for the broken look in his eyes.

He had told me that when he was just a kid his mom and sister left him, and no matter how long he waited for them they wouldn't come back.

He said everynight he prepared dinner for three, he set the table, made sure the house was clean, andhe went outside and waited, for something, anything, anything at all.

Sometimes, he said he waited for them and fell asleep on the porch, until he couldn't take the waiting, he ran, he ran till his legs hurt he ran till he couldn't breathe. He said his eyes were wet with tears, he was looking or them.

I didn't like what his mother did to him, leaving him to fend for himself while she took his sister with her.

J-jay said he ran through the streets of Seoul, through every ally, every corner he had checked...

Until he came across one ally where there was a gathering, him being the curious boy he was he went over and asked if they'd seen them.

He said, they had made fun of him because he was a lonely  lover boy no one wanted, and he teased bacl, but it resulted in them beating him half to death.They stopped when they saw a man and 4 kids that looked a bit older than he and the man welcomed him, and he gladly took his hand, thats how he met them, his family...

!!!

Soooo how's it commin?? i havnt uploaded in a while, sorry bout that...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!