Chapter 37: SymPATHETIC! (1바램 -1Wish)

S M I L E

 

 

Tears are God's girft to us,

 

Our holy water,

They heal us as they flow.

      - Rita shiano.

~~~

Jiyong's POV

Guilt rushed over each one of us as we watched Jieun get beaten, she looked at us, her eyes pleaded for help yet we remained rooted to the floor.

As we watched her being carried into the car of the sinister men.

"Hyung?" My gaze turned towards our maknae, he stood there his eyes held fear and sympathy.

I looked down, I let a small chuckle, "That girl--"

"I know, I got her mistaken for Haneul noona too~" He said trying to smile.

I looked up and saw Bom, she looked so mournful and scared.

Her back up against the wall, her eyes filled with tears, the 2NE1 girls stood next to each other looking worried and regretful. I guess they had already become attached to this sad regretful look-a-like.

I turned to look at Jae Hyuk who had a frusterated look upon his face, he stared at me with hateful eyes.

This is all your fault, His eyes spoke the unspoken words he thought.

I could see he was angry, I could hear his heavy breathing and he huffed as he heading for the door.

He let our a loud scream as he kicked open the door, and he was gone.

Every one looked at me, they looked confused and accusingly.

"What?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed.

~~~
 

Jieun's POV

I hate my life, this pathetic life.

We sat at the large table with the food I had just prepared.

"Food looks great!" JJ said trying to brighten the mood.

I looked at him and the edges of mouth twitched trying to make a sweet smile.

JJ looked at my sympathy was written all over his face.

Alex, in the other hand devoured the food but had a sour look on his face.

"Yah!" He slammed his fork down and he spit out the food and sent me a death glare.

"You could atleast cook a good ing meal, aish." I flinched as he stood up.

He picked up the pplate and dropped it on the ground, it shattered with a loud *Prang* that echoed through the house.

He smirked as he pointed to the scattered remaints, "Clean this up."

I got up from my chair and leaned down to start picking up the shards, Young Soo thought it's be funny to step on my and and the plate shard sliced into my hand, I winced and dropped the shards, clutching my bleeding hand.

The members laughed and gave each other high fives, all except JJ, he looked at me with guilty eyes.

I felt my eyes sting, 1looked up at Alex and he had the devil's sinister smile.

"You're a heartless bastard." I spat at his shoes, the whole room fell silent and everyone stared at me shocked.

Alex chuckled he bent down and lifted my chin in his hands, he held my chin even as I tried to pull away.

He leaned in and kissed me?? My eyes grew wide and I felt my face being to flush, his eyes were closed, the kiss was not forceful like I thought it'd be, no. It was sweet, compassionate.

Once he pulled away he had a sparkle in his eyes;

I love you. Were the words that you could see in that small sparkle.

His face looked soft, and for the first time, I thought he was human, not a demon.

The wholed room filled with gasps.

I stared at him with wide innocent eyes, and he looked dazed. Man, if were like J-jay, or Jae Hyuk, then I would've considered him a friend.

I looked down but looked up again, and this time his eyes had returned to their regular look, cold and filled with hatred.

"Flattery will get you no where." His voice was strained and rasped, as though he tried to pull off his old cool voice.

He got up, towering over me.

"If I were you I'd hurry up before you end up with shard up your "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tAv20KbS8&feature=relmfu

Was he playing me?

Had he just kissed me to knock out my defenses??

I felt so ty, like I was nothing.

He and s left.

But I heard footseps coming back for me.

I looked up and saw J-Jay, his eyes still showed sympathy.

He held my wounded hand and brought me to stand on my feet.

He brought me to the sink and pulled out a cloth, putting under the warm water.

He held my hand, with the most delicate touch, he gently pulled out the shard.

I flinched and my eyes closed shut and the tears fell.

*Clink*

I heard him drop the shard in the sink and I opened my eyes and saw the bloody stained shard of a china plate.

I didn't want to look at the wound nor did I want to face J-Jay. I thought; Which is easier to look at? The wound from a china plate? Or, face J-Jay after being humiliated by his leader?

And so I looked at the bleeding wound, I saw the way he dabbed the cloth against my wound with such gentleness.

I let out a chocked sigh.

He wrapped the wound in a soft white bandage strip.

"There good as new."

My eyebrows furrowed, I could never have my old life back can I? Sure at times I wished I was not me, but I had a lover, friends, a stable place to live. I was home...

I cried harder knowing I will never have that life back.

"I wish there was some way I could make you smile." I heard J-Jay's soft voice speak.

I let out a small chuckled.

"I wish you would stop crying, you look pretty whenever you do anything, even crying... But you're beautiful when you smile."

His cheesy lines were trying to make me smile.

His hands cupped my cheeks and made me look at him.

The soft pads of his thumbs wipin away my falling tears.

"Smile for me?" His voice sounded so soft, like an angels it rang of sweetness.

I couldn't help but smile at his aegyo.

"There she is, the most beautiful girl on the planet!" He stressed.

I chukled, he just smiled and hugged me.

I rested my head on his chest as he hugged me tight, I could hear his heart beat, it beated faster and faster and I really wasn't one to judge because I new my own heart was racing as well.

He sat me down on a chair as he started to clean.

I had gotten up several times attempting to help, but all those times he whined and made me sit back down.

Once the whole kitchen was clean of my blood, dishes, and ALex's plate and food we sat down on the steps outside together.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrote in the sand with a stick.

What do you wish for? He wrote in the sand.

I thought real long and hard before taking the stick and wrote something down.

I wish for love and prosperity.

I lifted my head to stare at him, he was staring at the words with one eyebrow up and the other down, he pouted and stared at it weirdly.

"Yah." I laughed nudging him lightly.

Ok, so mister smarty. What do you wish for?

He looked at me and smiled, he took the stick and started writing.

For eternal happiness... for you.

~~~

k, havnt updated in a while, and i made a poster! I'm really sorry unnie for taking away yours I just needed to make one that fits the tht's going down now and there are a lot of new characters so i didn't want to trouble you!! i'm sorry.

Keep reading! trust me it'll get really intresting!!!!

Subscribe&comment

~~

Jiyoung88